[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Kasich allowed to run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (900 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
900 KB, 750x1334
Why is Kasich allowed to run
>>
because he and mitt romney will win a brokered convention
>>
>>70025725
To spoil trump in the northeast. North easterners arent falling for Cruz used car salesman shtick, so they need someone else to balance the numbers
>>
>>70025725
>Why is Kasich allowed to run
>>
File: 1456969284448.jpg (103 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
1456969284448.jpg
103 KB, 600x652
>>70026007
>>
>>70025725

because it could present the disaster that would be a Trump nomination.
>>
>>70025725

Soros is still funding him
>>
He is still getting bribed by Soros so it's ok, he will be demolished.
>>
>>70026168
>the disaster that would be a Trump nomination
Subverting the will of the people is far worse than the outcome of any possible candidate.
>>
>>70026622

beating Trump at the ballot box for the nomination is the single thing that could save the Republican party from collapse this primary season, but with the current momentum... nobody but Trump probably COULD get a majority, if it goes to a brokered convention it's over for the Republican party. If Trump gets nominated, it's over for the Republican party.
>>
>>70026081
>university of california
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?

I FUCKIN PAY TUITION FOR THEM TO GIVE IT TO COCKSUCKING POLITICIANS?!?!

ree
>>
>>70028359

and I say this because if someone other than Trump were to get a majority of delegates there's a chance the party would unify behind them. They will not unify behind Trump, Trump doesn't unify, he's divisive.

I don't give a shit about your little MAGA memes or whatever, Trump will split the Republican vote and lose the general by a landslide.
>>
>>70028359
>>70029355
Good. The current republican party literally serves the interests of the banks, and people like koch brothers and soros. It needs to fucking die.

For some reason traitorous neocons care more about the party than the country.

Treason is punishable by execution you know.
And the bankers have definitely committed it.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>70028543
Yea seriously what the fuck
>>
>>70029355
The only reason he is devisive is that people who hate him hate america.
>>
>>70030856

No I hate him because he doesn't know what he's doing, has no firm plans except build a fucking wall, and cut taxes by $12 trillion (without cutting entitlements, he won't touch Social Security, so we're looking at $32 trillion in debt by the time he's out of office)

Cutting away from NATO and Japan and South Korea what is he fucking retarded? We currently have a hegemony. He will make us weaker by dissolving that Hegemony. He won't make America great again he'll make it broke and weak and alone without allies.
>>
>>70032169
Killing nato would hurt corrupt american business. Which is good.

And he has plenty of firm plans, check his site.
>>
>>70025725
>Kasich
Literally who?
>>
>>70026081
Wait the US Government gave Barner 500k?

Literally paying a black guy to fuck their country
>>
>geeze OP I thought we were past this! stop bullying me you jerk I'm allowed to play too!
>>
>>70028543
>>70030775

The UC system has a lot of independence, but not from the Democratic party. You're part of the Dianne Fienstien/Willie Brown money machine. The money you pay in tuition pays for a nigger texan's gold toilets.
>>
>>70028543
That's a fuck ton of money too.
>>
>>70032378

He had positions on all of 6 (six) fucking issues. That's nothing. I named 2 out of the 6.

His plan on healthcare (one of the other 4 he has any position on) isn't really a firm plan it's "eliminate barriers, free market will fix it" Yeah because for profit insurance companies are totally all about fixing that "problem" of gouging the SHIT out of their customers and then finding ways to get out of paying when their customer needs care, like deductibles, copays, benefit caps, and "oh we didn't approve that procedure so that comes out of your pocket"

When 2 "competing" companies have a choice.. race to the bottom for prices to give the customer the best deal.. or..

Agree to fuck over their customers instead and split market share..

they'd rather split market share than outcompete, because there's more profit. If they actually compete they cut their profit margins.

Oh and his position on the VA, so right now I'm going over 4/6 of his positions, just so you know.

His VA "plan" is that "Veterans will get the care they need" that's pretty much it. He talks about Veterans being able to go into the community and use their VA card at any Doctor that takes Medicare.. I mean, it's a nice idea, it really is..

But it'll cost a shitload more than the VA already costs.. remember that thing about cutting Tax revenues by $12 trillion dollars? Yeah you can't make that work without about $16 trillion dollars in CUTS over that same period of time. he doesn't want to touch medicare or social security, and he wants to expand VA expenses.. where are those cuts going to come from?

The guy doesn't know what he's doing.

Killing NATO would kill the Pro US sentiment in Europe btw and would weaken our influence, as killing our involvement in RoK and Japan would. If we did that.. it'd weaken our currency, it'd weaken our ability to sway the UN, it'd weaken our military's capabilities..

It'd open the door for Russia to take our place.
>>
>>70032169

>stopping support to other countries
>bad thing

Pick one.

Japan and ROK can stand on their own. We arent the goddamn nanny for the world.
NATO is literally draining us.

Only Jews want to maintain hegemony statuses, as it fucking ruins empires.

Persians, Romans, Brits. All hegemony, all over extended, all collapsed.

Jews reaped the rewards.
>>
so he can play spoiler and force a convention where they'll bury trump, and possibly the party itself because no other candidate is even close to electable.
>>
>>70033766

It is the duty of any hegemony to keep up the game as long as possible, unless you care to be steamrolled by all the hungry second tier nations like Russia and China once they realize you're alone and isolated.

We are the big dog. There is a duty to be a world nanny involved in that, and we are still more prosperous and powerful than anyone else.

Being greedy and cutting ties because we want more money will only cause our base of power, tradd, and support to collapse beneath us.
>>
>>70034087
>we are the big dog
No, we are fucking not. True American hegemony ended when we started mass outsourcing.

As a hint, just because a company's headquarters is in this country, does not make it American. If the majority of their facilities are outside of our borders, they are hurting our economy.

The backbone of our economy is propped up by shady backroom deals and kikery.
We're literally teetering on the brink of collapse.

We need to destroy the banks.
>>
>>70033766

>Persians, Romans, Brits

no those were Empires, not Hegemonies.

An Empire exacts direct control over colonies, that means, completely bankrolling them.

A Hegemon invests some money into its allies to maintain influence, however they take care of most of their own finances. So it's a lot cheaper for us to have military bases and provide some aid.. than for us to directly control them as territories.

Hegemonies don't generally collapse like Empires.. They splinter as states within the Hegemony gain enough power to shed the Hegemon's influence.. they then Rival the Hegemon.

Can RoK and Japan stand on their own? Sure.

Do we want them to stand on their own and stop being Pro US? I sure don't. I want US influence in those 2 nations, I don't want them to be Geopolitical rivals.
>>
>>70033650
t. bernie shill
>>
>>70025725

Wow, this guy might actually be more pathetic than Jeb Bush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_pIrNvog0o
>>
>>70028359
Good, fuck the Republican party

It's about time someone cleansed this stain on the American flag
>>
>>70034796

No, I'm a moderate. Why would I complain about adding $12 trillion in debt through irresponsible tax cuts and then endorse $18 trillion in debt through irresponsible medicare expansion?
>>
>>70033650
>He had positions on all of 6 (six) fucking issues. That's nothing. I named 2 out of the 6.

There are literally 27 issues on his website, you fucking cuckold. Get your shit together.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/issues/
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>70028359
It's nice to see you are so clueless you don't know the difference between a brokered and contested convention Bernie.
>>
>>70025725
I don't really get how the elections work, I admit.

How come Trump can be so much more popular, but still be so much worse off than Cruz here?
>>
>>70025725

Trump and his supporters are cowards who hate America. They defecate all over the constitution every time they open their mouths.

They need to rely on these large brain-washing rallies to garner up support. I don’t blame them though, what else is there to talk about? Obama has thrived in office.

RECORD unemployment numbers, legalized gay marriage, 5% growth, best year for jobs since 1999, consumer confidence up, deficit down 60% in 2014, gas prices low, health insurance cheaper than ever ($85/month), car insurance cheaper than ever ($25/month from Insurance Panda), the 1% starting to be taxed more… all while republicans bleated about Benghazi took pointless votes to repeal the ACA, and did nothing for anybody except the top one percent.

It turns out that Obama is indeed “the adult in the room,” and yes, the Chess Master. Trump, on the other hand, is a man who represents everything that's wrong with this country. Yet, people will vote for him. The very same individuals who stand to lose the most. Wake up. He only cares about himself.
>>
>>70035135
You're thinking backwards. The fewer delegates they need to win, the better.
>>
>>70034508

When we're talking hegemony we're talking militarily, and politically. Private businesses aren't in the conversation. But on that note, if we were to pull away from NATO, Japan, and the RoK, and we lost influence in those regions, there's a good chance that the USD will lose its world reserve currency status.

It would likely get replaced by the Euro, and we would be fucked.
>>
>>70035216
Wait you're saying Cruz only has 11% of the delegates needed?

Why would they show the numbers like that
>>
>>70035135
The graph is confusing, I admit. Less is better.
>>
>>70025725

he is a walking talking brokered convention and hes set up to be crushed by the dem candidate.
>>
>>70035258
If private business aren't in the corvesation period, then NATO doesn't matter at all, does it?

Militarily we need to isolate and build like fuck, which is what trump wants. But guess what? Other than kebabia and shitty irrelevant countries, no country CAN go to war. It's the principle of mutually assured destruction. That's why everything's a proxy war now.

The reserve currency status is one of those things caused by kikery. The same jewish family controls most central banks around the world. They govern who uses what. Not US policy.
>>
because he's eligible.

What, do you guys support the (R) party just kicking people out of the election without reason? Surely they wouldn't have kicked trump out with that power....
>>
>>70029355
>there's a chance the party would unify behind them.
Except Trump's support comes from people who literally do not vote. Yes, the party would "unify" around the nominee, but its going to be the exact same shitshow with Romney we had with Obama.
>>
>>70035774

He can't fucking win you shit.
>>
>>70028543

http://www.forbes.com/sites/georgeleef/2016/04/05/moderate-or-not-judge-garland-would-be-a-poor-successor-to-justice-scalia/#67701be62e84

>>Thomas v. NLRB (2000), Judge Garland signed on to an opinion ruling that workers who want to inspect union financial records do not have any right to do so. Ever since the Court’s crucial Beck decision in 1988, holding that dissident workers are entitled to a refund of money the union spends on things other than collective bargaining, Big Labor (and its allies in the federal bureaucracy) have tried to minimize the impact of that pro-freedom decision. Judge Garland was content to go along with this diminution of individual rights when they clash with the interests of a major “progressive” group.

It's amazing that four of the SCOTUS hacks were willing to rule in the 4v4 decision that being forced to join a union was constitutional. Apparently free-riders in the tax system are okay but free-riders in a union isn't.

I'm not even anti-union but I certainly am anti-force you to join a union to hold a job and pay dues they can use to support political candidates of their choice. That's straight up political coercion.
>>
>>70036304
What if Trump and Cruz die?
>>
>>70036304
but he can attempt to derail Trump by sucking away a few delegates here and there.

Although this hurts Cruz too
>>
File: yourealldumb.png (73 KB, 1687x653) Image search: [Google]
yourealldumb.png
73 KB, 1687x653
>>70025725
There's a 2/3 chance that Trump will win you retards. Look at the wikipedia page.
>>
>>70035774
sure bud
>>
>>70035362

To make trump look like more of a fringe candidate.
>>
>>70036571

He STILL couldn't win.
>>
>>70035362

No no no.

What those graphs show is how many delegates they need to reach that 1237, and how many total delegates there are to get still, and how many delegates out of the delegates left to get they need to get to secure the nomination before the convention

So there are 877 delegates left in this primary season.

To get the nomination on the first ballot.. Trump needs 56% of the remaining delegates (meaning he has a chance but he has to win by a majority in most of the states) Cruz needs to win 89% of the delegates, meaning that not only does he have to win most of the states but by margins so high he shuts out the other candidates, like he needs 80% of the vote so that he takes all of the delegates from at least a few states, and win a few winner takes all states.. In other words.. it's a pipedream.

For Kasich, he needs to get 125% of the remaining delegates, meaning there is zero chance of him securing the nomination on the first ballot.

If Kasich drops, Trumps chances of securing the nomination on the first ballot increases, and Kasich then also has 0% chance of being the nominee.

If Kasich stays, the chance of having nobody win on the first ballot gets higher, and after the first ballot the delegates no longer have to vote for who they pledged for. So anyone could be nominated, even someone who has not been running, like Paul Ryan, if the party feels he would be a better candidate. Kasich is hoping that after the first ballot, the party will get behind him thinking that he has the best shot at winning the general election (and among moderates and independents, he does)
>>
>>70036304
You seem frustrated. So who should vet candidates? What happens if there is a huge scandal. Ted cruz sex scandal, Clinton gets tossed into jail? Should we only let 2 people run, and allow the party to chose? A little dirt gets pulled out under the rug and their candidate of choice wins?

Hm, interesting that /pol/ seems to be pro-establishment.
>>
>>70036304
Name someone who stands any chance of beating the cunt besides him.

>inb4 cruz
He's Hillary without the criminal record. Same candidate.
>>
>>70025725

Does seem pretty retarded that the system doesn't force them to drop out as soon as it's impossible for them to win
>>
>>70036588

Yeah, it's called being a faggot.

If you don't have a chance of winning you're supposed to unite the party but getting the fuck out of the way, and if it goes to contested convention, so be it.

You don't actively divide the party to curry favor with the elites. That is short sighted and retarded.

For fuck stakes this isn't just 4 years of the white house; it's fucking 1-4 judges of the SCOTUS. The stakes are just too fucking high to be doing this shit. He's a spoiler and a faggot.
>>
>>70036642

are you trying to be fucking meta on 4chan???
>>
>>70036719
ah I'm retarded I get it now, thanks
>>
>>70036768
>>70036731

I'm talking about the primary, not the GE.
>>
>>70036997
The GE is literally the only thing that matters.
If trump looses the primary it's all over anyway.
>>
>>70036891
Makes you wonder what they truly fear about Trump getting the nomination? Is it that they're afraid he'll get beating by Hillary/Bernie, or that a Trump presidency is that horrifying to them?
>>
>>70025796
> British understanding of American Politics
>>
>>70035023

There were only 6 last I checked,.

The issues videos are newer.. and well, not all that informative.

"We're going to make it better" in a 45second video clip isn't a plan.
>>
>>70037178
They pay hillary, they aren't afraid of her.
>>
>>70036899
I made pic related to prove people are dumb but I got under appreciated so now I'm salty.
>>
File: Screenshot (31).png (1 MB, 1630x833) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (31).png
1 MB, 1630x833
>>70025725
Why is Scruz allowed to run?
>>
File: 4d6[1].png (102 KB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
4d6[1].png
102 KB, 200x254
>>70028543
B-but the democrats will make college free and erase all your debt. J-Just make sure to vote for them
>>
>>70026007
>>70026081
only counting legal deposits, what about illegal ones?
>>
>>70037178

It's just that horrifying to them.

Having dem policies is not favorable to republicans; however, we are currently under dem policies. While shit like abortion or guns are being called into question and our over all economy isn't being ran the way republicans want, republicans in politics are still making fuck loads of money.

They make that money because of corruption, lobbying, and connection.

Trump wants to call all of that into question by taking money out of politics and limiting terms and therefore corruption.

Hilary is unfavorable policies but continuation of the status quot.
Trump is favorable policies but those corrupt/rich faggots stand a lot to lose.

Those against Trump either genunely disagree with him, think he won't win, or don't want to keep their money.

And while the first 2 reasons are fine (even though I don't agree with them) the 3rd reason is total bullshit, and it's a huge part of them trying to block trump.
>>
>>70026022
NO SORROW FOR SOROS
>>
File: goodgoyobama.jpg (37 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
goodgoyobama.jpg
37 KB, 600x429
>>70028543
>>70026081
>>
>>70037558

>don't want to lose* their money.
>>
he's a spoiler
>>
>>70036997
Yes, if someone is eligible for the party they should be allowed on the ballot. No reason to limit the field. Just because your candidate of choice might be hurt by it slightly doesn't make it any more or less right. What if it was trump who won his state and was coasting to the convention in hopes of a huge fight.

What if no one wanted border control, etc and trump got enough votes from /pol/ to cause a convention to be contested? Wouldn't you be happy that the candidates would have to make border control part of their platform in order to win? This is like what happened to RP, make it harder for grassroots to have a voice. You just got lucky this year that trump got enough people pissed off to come out to vote for him.
>>
>>70037779

Because I want the people to choose. Not a bunch of greasy elites.

If Trump was spoiling the election I'd be pissed because he had a shot and blew it. He at that point would need to fuck off. You cannot divide the party with so much at stake.

To add insult to injury as per Ohio convention rules, if the winner drops out before the convention then the runner up gets the delegates at the 1st vote.

So this should be fucking over.
>>
>>70037178

Both.

They're looking at polls and seeing that Trump has alienated a lot of voter groups with his statements so that if he's the nominee he'll get blown out in general

Then there's the terror of what if he actually wins.

pulling out of NATO and Japan and South Korea and encouraging Nuclear Proliferation is a stance that is UNHEARD OF among either party. It sounds batshit crazy to anyone who understands how important our alliances are. Not to mention, adding more states with Nuclear weapons? That's lunacy. That's like that Carl Sagan cold war analogy with 2 people standing in a room filled with gasoline one has 9000 matches the other has 10000 matches.

Adding more nuclear weapon states is like deciding to dump a bunch of live grenades in the room too. Just because.. sure why the heck not.

It ups the chances of a nuclear war, ups the chances of a weapon being stolen and nuclear terrorism being a real thing. It's terrifying that someone who wants to be the leader of the US doesn't understand this.
>>
>>70038071
>I want the people to choose. Not a bunch of greasy elites.
Who's the elites? Delegates? Delegates aren't some shill for the party. I know a delegate personally and have read about many others. They're normal people who get elected at local level.

I honestly find it hard to believe people on /pol/ wouldn't cheer on trump or any other candidate they liked if they were causing a divide in the party and were pushing for ideas we believed in.

Where does loyalty lie? In ideas, or in the party? Easy question if you ask me.
>>
Kasich is the biggest faggot in RNC history. Well, maybe not Romney, but he's tied at this point. The guy is killing his career the longer he stay in this thing.
>>
>>70038556
just a point to add before I go. I find it silly that /pol/ would support such a push for power in the whitehouse when we all know those elites will seize power back. Thus in the end they themselves will grow stronger after trump has accumulated that power and set precedent.

I pity the fact we as a nation look for a president who seeks to do as much as he can and push limits. instead I wish for a president who will kill every bill and not seek any growth of power in government.
>>
>>70038556

My loyalty lies in the candidate; however, when it comes to the GE I pick the lesser of two evils regardless if it's my candidate or not or my party or not.

This election I'm voting for my party almost no matter what, since the SCOTUS comes into question.

Also, delegates can still be heavily influenced by higher ups. They are taking about Paul Ryan as a possible candidate. That shit doesn't fly with me. That is the one exception to me not voting for my party this cycle.
If it's Trump or Cruz I vote R, if it's Kasich I stay home (fucking again), and if it's someone else, then I'm voting Hilary out of spite.
>>
>>70025926

That's Chump's shtick

Cruz is more of one of those bible faggots knocking doors
>>
>>70038888
double heil hitlers
damn son
>>
>>70038888

If Trump wins, it sets a precedent that outsiders can win.

This sends a message to the establishment that if things get bad enough, we won't just sit here and take this fucking shit. This gives the establishment a sense of boundaries. And I'm all for that.
>>
>>70039101
I swear the GOP thinks Hillary is a better choice for their pocket books than Trump. If Trump wins, god forbid they'd have to be nationalistic and care for their own people that have built the country that gave them to ability to fuck it all up by sending the jobs elsewhere. I think voting Hillary, even as a protest plays right into what they want. Like the Fuhrer said, "You knew the old parties, they were all the same."
>>
>>70039565

I think if push comes to shove, guns aren't going anywhere. Too many people and states will NEVER fold on that.

But if the court gets flipped you can say hello to permanent abortion and gay rights, which while I am indifferent too, they hate.

If Trump isn't the nom it doesn't matter what I do, so I might as well get some small concession.
>>
>>70039885
One thing about Hillary that I like is I don't think she really likes the SJWs whereas Bernfags are THE WORST SJWs in existence. If Bernie was nationalist and against the SJW menace I would be torn between him and Trump. We should have healthcare but for the strength of the nation kind of thing. Make it nationalistic rather than some pragmatic hippie thing.
>>
Wait what, Cruz is far ahead of Trump? I stopped memeing for two weeks ans Cruz is winning? Guys? Whose got that excel sheet with the stats an shit?
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.