[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male birth control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
Alright guys, I've got to do a debate on male birth control with my seminar class. the debate will invariably go into gender differences.
What do you guys think the best argument for/against it will be?
I understand that a condom is the simplest, safest method, but I think it will also be directed at alternate methods as well.
>>
>>70024449
Shutting down a production line in a lot easier is a lot more risky than making sure the trucks don't stop.

That said if anyone was actually concerned with health the pill will be illegal the next day.
>>
i dont see anything wrong with it if, it doesnt change guys in a crazy way, and has no bad side effects other than getting a girl pregnant.
>>
>>70024449
Male contraceptive choices are extremely limited. How is this even a debate?
>>
Wasn't there one that destroys sperm before it leaves the penis and holds for 10 years but is really easy to remove?

An injection of some kind.
>>
>>70024686
>That said if anyone was actually concerned with health the pill will be illegal the next day.

Careful. Saying anything against pharmaceutics labels you a conspiracy theorist among normies.
>>
To be absolutely honest, I'm against birth control.
I'd rather see people stop behaving so barbaric and control their urges if they don't want babies.
Don't want kids then don't have sex.

But we all know that is never going to happen.
>>
>>70025358
>I'm against sex

Yeah, and holding off sexual urges is somehow noble only because it's hard?

There's a line between acting like horny apes and completely abstaining from non-reproductive sex.

I'm seeing an alarming amount of you people on /pol/. I think you're trolling. Certainly hope in any case.
>>
>>70024449
There is no option for male birth control that will beat the condom. The alternates will be more akin to sex toys than protection.
>>
>>70025531
It is alarming how open our society has become about having many partners. I think sex is an important part of life. However, we have gotten to the point where society allows it yo supercede the needs of a moral prosperous dociety. Single motherhood and divorce culture is destroying the western world. For 1000's of years patriarchy has held society together. Without it we are doomed. You can see the effects of it lapsing now. In a few generations all will be lost. The root cause is sexual liberation, abortion, divorce, and welfare and child support for single mothers.
>>
File: 1456338070334.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1456338070334.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>70025358
>I'd rather see people stop behaving so barbaric and control their urges if they don't want babies.
People don't realize that allowing the baser urges to control one's behavior is how the floodgates of social frivolity and moral degeneracy are opened.

>>70025531
>only because it's hard?
Are you the type of person who says that the only reason people think virtue is worth pursuing is because its hard, and that we should all "just relax" and go with the flow?

>There's a line between acting like horny apes and completely abstaining from non-reproductive sex.

And what's that line? By socially sanctioning birth control you're shifting that line further from abstinence from non-reproductive sex and closer to horny apes, as the natural feedback mechanisms that dampen sexual urges (responsibility of raising the resultant kids and the drain on resources) become non-existent.

The social stigma is all but destroyed because people took the first step and said "well SOME non-reproductive sex is okay." Then people said "well SOME MORE is okay."

It's easy to lump the people who are in favor for abstinence from recreational sex into the "prude" category, but to call the "slippery slope" that they fear unrealistic is to be blind to causes of the moral/sexual degeneracy of our day.

Side note: CAPTCHAs are becoming ridiculous.
>>
>>70025531
>Yeah, and holding off sexual urges is somehow noble only because it's hard?

Is it really that hard though?
>>
>>70024449
How is there even an "against" position for male birth control options? Even hypothetically, for a debate, do you single out male birth control being bad without attacking all birth control in general?

Men have no birth control options. They have fucking with a trash bag on their dick or sterilization. Neither are worth a damn, though the Jew loves the goy that choose the later.

The third choice is to literally trust the rest of your life with some teenage bint not "forgetting" to take her pill, or lying to you about it, or not checking drug interactions with other prescriptions. Then you're stuck. No choice. Whatsoever.

Male contraceptive is easy; block the vas. There are two different reversible minimally-invasive procedures under study. Men will be free, soon. Bitches keep talking about "reproductive freedom" but only for them.

Find the feminist cunts that are blocking male birth control research and give a somalian $20 to rape them to death.
>>
>>70024449
How 'bout vasectomy?
>>
>>70024449
couldn't you have some sort of magnetic switch controlled by remote so your penis has an on off switch for cuming?

Eating a pill to shut off my balls kinda freaks me out.
>>
>>70027690
It gets pretty tough if its actually available to you
>>
File: 101003205930_1_900x600.jpg (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
101003205930_1_900x600.jpg
46 KB, 800x600
>>70028781
>Questions the difficulty in abstaining from promiscuous recreational sex?
>m-m-must be a virgin lol

Your argument really just boils down to "muh dick" at the end of the day. Nothing wrong with that, just don't try to claim any moral high ground with it.
>>
>>70024449
>for or against
How the fuck can you be against male birth control? Literally why would it be bad?
I want to fucking buy me so Rigus or Vasagel like yesterday.
>>
>>70024449
is that a real debate or a "debate" american style like this one?
https://youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
>>
>>70025071
Women have the right to have a baby if they have sex. I don't see how men should have a choice in it at all. It's her body, not his.
>>
>>70028781
Hard or just annoying?

I am a virgin, is sex really that great?
Jerking off does scratch an itch but it is never satisfying.
>>
What is there even to argue about?

Women already have birth control and their reproductive systems are so complicated that it is very questionable.

If a pill can just disarm semen then that would be bigger than electricity.
>>
>>70029542
The sperm is his and the money for new clo- err, child support is most likely his as well
>>
>>70028707
retrograde ejaculation is dangerous.

to say nothing of how difficult installing a metal switch in a urethra would be.

please take a few science classes.
>>
>>70024449
>male birth control
>not brave new world

this is so retarded that i would allahu akbar your seminar class
>>
>>70029576
IMO sex is more addicting, yes. Masturbation is frustrating in comparison.
>>
>>70030391
>please take a few science classes.
eat shit. There are plenty of biologically safe materials, and a switch can be achieved in a huge numbers of ways.

Also in what science class do they go over retrograde ejaculation? Why do you feel the need to insult people who didn't know one thing?
>>
>>70024449
Vasigel
Or something like that.
They fill and gel up your sermon tubes.

And it is reversible.
But
It is stuck in testing and health bullshit till the right companies buy the patents or some shit.
>>
>>70024449
MY BODY MY CHOICE YOU PAY

just like those twats with their smelly clams
>>
>>70025531
>an alarming amount of you people
Who the fuck are you? The fucking department of health?
>>
>>70025358
>no sex unless you want a child
>netherlands poster
what
>>
>>70030391

This actually exists anon, literally a cum switch. Look it up
>>
>>70031304

Here
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3385604/End-vasectomy-New-implant-allows-men-turn-fertility-flick-switch-inside-scrotum.html
>>
>>70029061
Virginity doesnt factor in to it 2bh, I didnt mean to imply anon or anyone else was incapable of getting it if they desired. I meant that if there arent many good grills around, or if you are particularly busy or distracted with other matters, then its easier.
And having a single partner opens up the option of frequent, non-promiscuous sex, so you needn't necessarily be a slut or a feckless chad
>>70029576
imo its mostly the desire for closeness rather than simply emptying your balls
>>
>>70030391
>>70031425
yea double fuck you
>>
>>70024449
Condoms suck and they fucking break. I have the worse luck with rubber breaking. I tried to get a vasectomy back in the early 90s when I had kick ass insurance that covered it but couldn't find a doctor to perform the procedure on a guy in his 20s. I'm just older now and opportunities for sex aren't there like when I was younger plus I don't have insurance anymore. If I had a vasectomy I wouldn't tell anyone and I'd still use rubbers to be safe. I'd rather catch a disease than get stuck paying for a kid I don't want and being an indentured servant to a woman and child I resent. The bonus to being mid-40s and banging chicks my own age is most of them could get preggers without medical science
>>
>>70028781
What would you know about sex being available to you.
>>
>>70032105
OK, good clarification. I kinda see where you're coming from.

Even then, do you ever feel like your mind drops to a different level of thinking when you're having frequent sex? Seems like a self-reinforcing cycle (where your mind becomes thirsty/expectant of sex and therefore operates to fulfill it), in the same way that being busy or involved in other matters can be self-reinforcing (by being more engaged in the work/task that keeps you busy, and finding fulfillment in it).

I'd argue that the cycle of being busy in productive matters is more useful than than being in the cycle of being busy in recreational (or, non-reproductive) sex. After all, by definition, the recreational (non-reproductive) sex doesn't produce anything.
>>
>>70024449

For. Freedom and empowerment.
>>
>>70025296
It's from India and the mechanisms are unexplained, and the long term side effects are unknown, so there's a decent chance it's a bullshit scam. But if it isn't a scam it would be amazing. (Do not remember the name either but you can find it by googling India male birth control injection probably)
>>
How anyone could be against it at all is astounding.

If the health effects are minimal, like a male birth control pill that kills sperm, for example, then what's the problem? Male birth control that is similar to female birth control would be a good thing.
>>
>>70035333
Hormone pills fuck you up
>>
>>70024449
Try not having pre-marital sex. Me and my now wife been dating since the age of 14 in high school and got married this March at the age of 20. All this 6 years we managed to avoid sex and we didn't feel like we missed anything or had a bad time. Feels good, man, to have a Couple of Man and Woman created only for each other.
>>
I'm not sure, I haven't researched this, but if pills that affect male fertility have lasting effects, then why use them?
I mean if it could make a man infertile for the rest of his life, that means he could not have kids or raise a family. Would it be fair to take that away just to make things equal?

Now, if there are no side effects and any male pills don't completely infertilize a man for the rest of his life, that'd be fine.
>>
File: image.png (318 KB, 623x349) Image search: [Google]
image.png
318 KB, 623x349
Whatever the male birth control is could it please be added to the water supply of black communities?
>>
>>70029542
But a man should get to decide what happens with his sperm.
It's his sperm, not hers.
>>
>>70038181
No, I don't think so. So far it either seems like a pill or injection.
Could be possible to give the injections under the guise as a vaccine, but they might believe some stupid shit like vaccines cause autism.
>>
I'm all for this. They were talking about it on the radio the other day, said it was going to be released in 2017.
Men should have birth control options just as women do.
No more worry about the girl going off the pill, getting her IUD taken out, or skipping her depo shot so that she can get pregnant.
Plus it has the added benefit of being able to blow loads inside and that's definitely the best part.

Condoms are for one nighters, dating, and teenagers.

>>70029542
(You) there's a reply for you bud.
>>
>>70024449

Advocate vasectomy.

Advocate incentivizing vasectomy to the point where if you are verifiably sterile, cannot have children, you get a tax deduction equal to one dependent. Since you will not be adding to the problem.
>>
>>70038335
That's a pretty weak argument, men don't have the same obligation to sperm that women have to a child. I've killed billions of them and feel fine.
>>
>>70025296
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_inhibition_of_sperm_under_guidance
>>
>Male birth control
>Men can control when they want children
>Women can't poke holes in condoms/take themselves off the pill when they want to trap men
>REEEEEEEE FUCKING PATRIARCHY

If anything weakens the sexual power of women, it will be vehemently opposed by the fairer sex.
>>
>>70024449

Vasectomy and you're set for life.
Age to get one should be vastly lowered though.
>>
>>70038656
Yes, but the other half of sexual empowered women could say that men should have the same obligation to birth control as women, and should be held as responsible as they are.
>>
File: Give_1aefc3_2265159.jpg (34 KB, 604x569) Image search: [Google]
Give_1aefc3_2265159.jpg
34 KB, 604x569
>>70024449
Chemical male birth control usually means "sterility".

It's fairly easy to fuck with the fertilization and implantation of an egg.

Stopping the production of sperm is very close to just destroying the testicles.
>>
>>70038891

>Other half of sexually empowered women

Right, how many sexually empowered women do you see campaigning against male circumcision? Women are all feminists, implicit or not. They are 100% selfish in their intentions.
>>
>>70031034
that's why they have low birth rates.
>>
>>70027136
>It is alarming how open our society has become about having many partners.
People used to screw all of the time throughout history the only difference is that in the past other people would give you a lot of shit and grief about it.

With modern medicine, testing and birth control what moral grounds is there for policing sex?
>>
>>70039496
I don't feel strongly about this, but marriage and divorce rates is one reason.
Sex releases bonding chemicals in the brain with your partners, multiple partners causes the bonds to be weaker, making it more likely for a divorce in a marriage.
The reason that's bad usually has to do with how the child is raised. Statistically, children from divorced families don't do as well.
>>
>>70027136

>Single motherhood and divorce rates are at an all time high

Hmmm yeah if only there was a way you could still have sex without becoming a single mother...

>Everyone is getting laid except me. Fuck those guys. They are the cause of all my problems and everyone else's!!!!1111

"Autism, The Post" (You)
>>
>>70039701
>I don't feel strongly about this, but marriage and divorce rates is one reason.
LOL, you think abstinence or unexpected babies is a good alternative?

Good Job Sarah Palin™
>>
>>70041982
What? No, I was talking about the morality behind why one shouldn't have 37 sex partners.
Birth control and all that stuff is great, I just think that we should be careful on who, and how many people we have intercourse with.
>>
File: whatthis threadneeds.jpg (356 KB, 952x956) Image search: [Google]
whatthis threadneeds.jpg
356 KB, 952x956
this heresy needs to stop immediately
>>
File: 1459599217931.png (498 KB, 1600x1048) Image search: [Google]
1459599217931.png
498 KB, 1600x1048
>>70024449
Why debate. Just say condoms are fine. Probably feminists and crazy leftists trying to stir up something on this.
>>
>>70038181
Estrogen. Infest all African shitholes with it. Tell the women to piss out birth control pills out in their closely to non-existent water supplies.

Just fucking do it.
>>
>>70042467
Your problem has nothing to do with birth control.

You have a problem with something called "serial monogamy" or as /pol/ calls it "riding the cock carousel".

Good luck finding a woman that is mature, while still being young enough to not have fucked her way through 5 football teams by the time she's 30.

I recommend going gay.
>>
>>70025071
Castration and or chastity belts.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.