[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ IRREVERSIBLY BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pol_BTFO.png (29 KB, 902x520) Image search: [Google]
pol_BTFO.png
29 KB, 902x520
TUMBLR BTFO /POL/

DELETE THE FUCKING BOARD IT'S OVER
>>
>>70022986
Why dont they just walk around naked if their is nothing sexual about them?
>>
File: 1445817544743.jpg (67 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1445817544743.jpg
67 KB, 600x500
>>70023158
I'm sure that's the next step in their master plan
>>
>>70023158

wow you are a PEDOPHILE omfg
>>
>>70023384
You are the one who is sexualizing a naked 13 year old not me
>>
>>70023553

No that is YOU you CREEP

look at the picture again. you even said you WANTED to let LITTLE GIRLS walk around NAKED

creep!!!
>>
>>70023973
No I was asking why people have a problem with them walking around naked in 2016 unless they are pedophiles?
>>
>>70022986
>i'm sure the other 14 year olds won't sexualize them
>>
HI /POL/ I'M A GYRONAMMYCAL GIRRYAMMAS AND YOU'RE TRIG-AH-RING ME WITH UR XENOPHOBIC BULLSHEEEIT MHHHHHHHHHHHM SUGARCUBE *takes selfie* SO YA'LL NEED TO SHUT THE FIYAAAAK UP AND RALLI' BEEH1ND A TR00 AMERIKAN LIKE HILLARY CLINTON NOT DONDALD DRUMPF A'IGHT.

PRAISE ALLAH, INSHALLAH
>>
>>70024613
Fucking kek

>>70022986
I hate my country enough as it is, due to the people that inhabit it. Please, go back to Tumblr, I don't want to be constantly reminded people like you exist in this country.

If you're not serious, leafposting may actually surpass Australian shitposting.
>>
>>70023973
DARVO
>>
>>70022986
There's a difference between sexualizing and remarking that someone is half naked and indecent.
>>
>>70025738

>Please, go back to Tumblr, I don't want to be constantly reminded people like you exist in this country.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I have a RIGHT to speak my MIND. You CANNOT stop me from going on here OR Tumblr. You are such a controlling chauvinist, do you want a cookie to feel better??
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.