[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about getting even?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
Tl;dr: How does /pol/ deal with parking ticket officers, and parking tickets. I feel like this one may have been personal.

Is there any way for me to get back or get even with the cuck who is trying to fuck me?
How does /pol/ feel about nit picky parking tickets. I'm not talking about blatant degenerate parking. I'm talking about the degenerates who need to meet some quota, so make up excuses and nit pick reasons to hand out $60 parking tickets.
>>
Go fight it in court. If you beat him up you're only in worse trouble
>>
File: raging-cop-parking-spot.png (482 KB, 790x411) Image search: [Google]
raging-cop-parking-spot.png
482 KB, 790x411
>>70022950
Know of any discrete ways at getting back at this cunt? Not necessarily beating him up. Just showing him some bad luck.
>>
For any britfags, never ever pay a parking fine if it's off a private company. Only pay if it's off the council.

They legally can't do fuck all to get the money off you apart from send threatening letters. They are a scourge.
>>
>>70024035
Thank
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459444933268.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459444933268.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
>>70023826
That depends. Do you know the guy? Where he lives, etc.?
You could fuck with his car. Personal or work vehicle.

To answer OP's question, I 've only got a parking ticket once. 40€, 20 if you pay within 14 days. I went to the faggots office and yelled at him, feel kind of bad about it now since he probably hates his job and it's not his fault that the "car park area" looks more like freshly plowed field.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 542x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 542x400
>>70022788
>tfw don't break parking laws
>tfw don't break the law period
>tfw not a spineless bitch and do the right thing
Feels breddy gud m8e.
>>
I tricked a guy into hitting me then pressed assault charges. Use the law, that's the best way. I told cops once someone I didbt like sold drugs and was abusing their children.
>>
File: AMART263.pvw.jpg (142 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
AMART263.pvw.jpg
142 KB, 360x450
>>70024912
I managed to get name, and found the address.

Any recommendations hypothetically: maybe some not so serious, and some serious? I don't have the creativity I used to.

And in regards to the ticket: There was no genuine reason to cite a ticket, it was a MASSIVE stretch. If I deserved the ticket, that's one thing, but to deliberately fabricate a ticket, that infuriates me.
>>
>>70025832
Find his name and number, if he is married pay a woman to call his wife and tell her he is having an affair
>>
>>70023826

Go leave a bag full of shit outside his cuckshed and set it on fire
>>
>>70022788
you could just stop being a fat cunt and park in an appropriate spot perhaps having to walk and extra block or 2

getting a parking ticket is literally nigger tier
>>
>>70025981
Not THAT is creative! Thanks!

My ears are still listening.
>>
>>70026317
Are you illiterate?

Also, it had nothing to do with distance. If I was deliberately making a parking infraction, I could have saved a dozen blocks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.