[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Referendum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
File: referendum.jpg (37 KB, 704x398) Image search: [Google]
referendum.jpg
37 KB, 704x398
Don't forget to vote tomorrow.

Livestream here:
http://www.npo.nl/live/npo-2
>>
>>70022422
what's with the flag?
>>
FLAG?
>>
I will, Europe-kun
(yay or nay?)
>>
It's a secret flag, you get it when you enter Europe into the options field. Fucking new fags
>>
Ok
>>
>>70024602
Shut up fgt.
>>
WE WUZ TRAINZ
>>
>>70022422
I will vote against it because I am against the pointless antagonization of Russia. i honestly don't give a shit about Ukraine and their corrupt bullshit.

I hope the west can one day stop trying to humiliate Russia and start treating them as a potential ally.
>>
>>70024602

test
>>
>>70024602

Well memed, friendo
>>
>>70024602
No it doesn't.
>>
test
>>
I'm torn. On the one hand people died protesting the previous president of ukraine that refused to sign this treaty, but on the other hand the country is corrupt as shit.
While I can see this treaty _might_ combat the corruption, I really don't see why the fuck you would sign a treaty with a corrupt political system.
Basically I'd vote what's best for the ukrainian people, but I'm not sure whether a yes or no would be better for them.
Leaning towards a no, since then the treaty will have to be changed, probably for the better.
Not like a no in this referendum will actually _stop_ the whole treaty (which in essence is not that bad on the whole)
>>
>>70024602
You idiot!
>>
>>70024879
desu it *might* be good for Ukraine (and their citizens), but it will cost the average Dutch citizen.
>>
Can any of the Polandbros explain to me what a "ukraine" is?
>>
>>70025146
I don't see how it will cost us significantly. And investing a little to make any country, especially one that's "our" neighbor a little less of a shithole isn't the worst thing ever.
>>
>>70025146

i dont care ik uitkering heb
>>
>>70024602
test
>>
>>70022422

het is meneeer timmerfrans onze messiah
>>
>>70025264
I just vote No because I don't want the EU to have anything.
>>
What is this referendum about?
>>
>>70025559
trade (+ other, but mainly trade) agreement between EU and Ukraine
>>
>>70025559
Closer ties with Kiev I think
No is positioned to win handily
>>
Vote yes,if you want another Greece in EU.
>>
>>70025682
Specifically, if we are for or against it. That will not be about the trade part, because that is already active and can't be changed anymore.
It's mostly about the other part, which covers fighting corruption, sociopolitical issues, human rights, military co-operation, etc.
>>
>>70025264
Ukraine imports more than it exports.
Internal markets have collapsed.
The country is heavily indebted (src: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26767864 ).
And of course we know how getting our money back worked out with Greece.
The problems in Ukraine are far worse than in Greece, there's a (civilian) war and the population of Ukraine is 4 times the size of Greece.
A LOT of money will be needed if we even want to scratch the surface of improving their lives.

The EU is even the instigator of the problems, prominent EU puppeteers went to Maidan Square and riled up the population. Because of this unemployment, especially in the east, skyrocketed because the ties with Russia were under pressure.
>>
>>70025682
And how come the people can vote about that? EU doesn't give a fuck what the people think
>>
So only Netherlands can vote on this?
>>
>>70026054
Only the Dutch can vote about it.
The referendum was enforced by civilian initiatives, they needed to collect 300k signatures (paper, not digital) to enforce it.
They collected 440k.
>>
New dutch law that allows us to force a consultative referendum about issues such as these, as long as you can collect enough signatures.
A dutch weblog called GeenStijl shamelessly (mis)used this referendum to start a media hype machine. A few days ago it was revealed they don't give a single shit about the contents of the referendum and only used it for their own publicity, in which they succeeded massively.

And most people don't know what the fuck they're voting for and just vote NO because they disagree with the EU and dutch politics. Which is understandable, but is irrelevant in this referendum.
>>
>>70026451
meant to quote >>70026054
>>
>>70026351
yup
>>
>>70026451
>only used it for their own publicity
That's not true senpai, they don't give a shit about the content, they want to put a halt to the EU.

If they could force a referendum about NLEXIT, they'd do that instead.
>>
>>70026632
The thing is that this referendum has zero impact on stopping the EU.
They should have forced a referendum about an NLEXIT then, not something unrelated like this.
>>
>>70026441
>>70026451
So Dutch people can now do referendums? Nice work. When is the referendum about leaving EU?
>>
Heh
>>
is op in Brussels?

REEEE I WANT A COOL FLAG
>>
>>70024267
>>70024335
Paid for by the European Integration Fund.
>>
>>70026632
>>70026451

Our nominally ""right-wing"" media is spinning this as NL having a vote of confidence in the foreign policy of the EU machine.

Is this even remotely accurate? Is the referendum being publicised?
>>
>>70022422

>European flag

Brussels, pls go

Should you be getting beheaded right now?
>>
>>70027017
I think that's somewhere in the ballpark, yes.
The referendum is only consultative, so if our government really wanted to, they could just ignore the outcome. But it will still send a message.
>>
File: europe union.png (56 KB, 1270x1161) Image search: [Google]
europe union.png
56 KB, 1270x1161
what the european union should look like only first world countries with tripple a status (before the crisis)
>>
>>70022422
Hey Timmermansie, ouwe brillensmous, alles goed daar?
>>
>>70026865
We can only ratify laws. There is no way for us to make something up.
The only way is to object a law passed by parliament. The weblog geenstijl.nl, initiator of the referendum, explained why they took the Ukraine law, because it represented why they want to put a halt to the EU.
It only wants to expand and increase influence.

>>70027017
Yes. It's quite accurate I'd say.
>>
>>70027276
Goddamn this would be based if it still existed and countries could still make their own laws. Also no Euro (so essentially pre Maastricht EU)
>>
File: wilderss.jpg (13 KB, 386x281) Image search: [Google]
wilderss.jpg
13 KB, 386x281
>>70027276
>Switzerland

The Swiss aren't that stupid
>>
>>70027169
Ignoring this referendum will be political suicide though, as the people will know that the current government does not listen to the people.
>>
>>70026976
>europen integration fund
Like integrate the borders so Muslims set up ghettos wherever they want and your tax dollars still go to proping up your lifestyle regardless of what country they end up in? :^)
>>
>Be dutch
>Get the right to ask for a referendum
>Do a stupid referendum that won't have any influence in the decisions of the EU instead of doing one for leaving
>Somehow feel satisfied thinking that you made democracy great again

I hope the EU is at least paying for all the costs associated with this little stunt
>>
>>70027456
It's already painfully obvious they don't.
>>
>>70027276
>only countries with >50% mudslime population by 2100

The new caliphate...
>>
File: 1427257644442.gif (2 MB, 296x251) Image search: [Google]
1427257644442.gif
2 MB, 296x251
>>70027486
€40 million down the drain.
>>
>>70024879
>He doesn't realise this referendum is non-binding and purely advisory for the government
>He doesn't realise the government will just ignore a 'no' vote.
>>
>>70027276
>Italy
Giovanni pls
>>
>>70027672
Who gives a shit.
Like it would be spent any better if we had no referendum.
>>
>>70026054
EU want to backpedal the deal, so negerlanders have an honorable privilege to hold a referendum once.
>>
>>70027798
butthurt much
>>
>>70024781
didn't work m80

brexit confirmed.

THESE COLOURS DON'T RUN
>>
>>70027798
How do the ukranians feel about this shit?
>>
>>70024773
same here
>>
>>70027798
Ukraine has exposed itself as a politically shit country these last 5 years. You all can fuck off.
>>
File: 1391468309783.jpg (28 KB, 625x400) Image search: [Google]
1391468309783.jpg
28 KB, 625x400
>>70027672
Democracy is a lie. Republics are a lie. Modern society is a lie.

The french lied to us, dirty shit eating frogs.
>>
>>70027913
I don't care, no one expects something different, to be honest.
I think Ukraine should stop to rely on EU at all and focus more on political/military cooperation with United States
>>
The Netherlands. A country full of dykes.
>>
>>70028582
Why on earth would you co-operate with the USA? Then you could say goodbye to any good relationship with your neighbor, Russia. Even more so than co-operation with the EU.
And I assume it would be a trigger for more aggression from Russia/pro-Russian Ukrainians, fucking up your country even more than it already is.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.