[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caucasus general thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1455743261578.jpg (124 KB, 1517x810) Image search: [Google]
1455743261578.jpg
124 KB, 1517x810
Gather around if you are Caucasian
>>
>>70021946
Armenians in my country are like gypsy jews
>>
File: 1458681045483.jpg (499 KB, 2456x3680) Image search: [Google]
1458681045483.jpg
499 KB, 2456x3680
Main question for pol/acks, do you consider Caucasoids white?
>>
File: 1459108821667.jpg (208 KB, 990x658) Image search: [Google]
1459108821667.jpg
208 KB, 990x658
>>70022139
Kek
>>
File: eli pepe.jpg (47 KB, 552x390) Image search: [Google]
eli pepe.jpg
47 KB, 552x390
>>70021946
are we caucasoids?
>>
>>70021946
Former Soviet here, we should have bombed all the satellite states after the fall.
>>
File: html5video.jpg (78 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
html5video.jpg
78 KB, 640x360
>>70022570
Only if you are highlander
>>
>>70021946

I'm really confused by what you mean by "caucasian". I was under the assumption that "caucasian" was a term used to describe a skull type with the other two being negroid and mongoloid. Wouldn't Indians and arabs be considered caucasian then too?
>>
>>70021946
>georgia
>white
>>
>>70021946
Now the caucasoids are exactly what humans would look like without additional ice age alterations, they possess sharp noses to deal with cold, their faces are nearly devoid of prognathism due to lower testosterone levels and the lack of a need for a strong jaw unlike the wild tropical humans, their eyes are usually multicolored instead of one dark brown one, their hair color also varies greatly compared to the rest of mankind, unlike the mongoloids the have a mix of the negro's simian like sleek form of the bulky look of the neanderthal they are also taller than mongoloids on average in both genders. A feature of caucasoids is their physical strength the highest in all human races as the strongest men in history have always been caucasoids, though their women are weak compared to the women of tropical humans but this is due to caucasoid women evolving away brute strength for more feminine characteristics. The general lack of UV is the reason Caucasoids have lighter skin compared to tropical humans. However some like the arabs have an orange colored skin compared to negro dark brown yet caucasoids that live in Egypt had light skin. Even stranger the caucasoids that currently live in South America have a yellowish skintone rather than a orangish brown one like arabs indicating that the skin coloration may be genetic rather than environmental. Caucasoid in Australia have a reddish skintone meaning europeans become red in heat but the balkan europeans have either yellow skin or slightly orange skin meaning the general general cosmetic diversity of caucasoids is very high.
>>
File: R4.jpg (186 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
R4.jpg
186 KB, 1024x768
>>70024073
Yes, they are, Caucasian is a term invented by Friedrich Blumenbach which insisted that all europeans come from Caucasus

Also check this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_beauties
>>70026070
Blumenbach argued that physical characteristics like skin color, cranial profile, etc., depended on geography, diet, and mannerism. Like other monogenists such as Georges-Louis Leclerc, Comte de Buffon, Blumenbach held to the "degenerative hypothesis" of racial origins. Blumenbach claimed that Adam and Eve were Caucasian (Georgian) inhabitants of Asia

YOU WUZ
>>
>>70022193
Well do you consider me white?

We are caucasians end of story. Some of us look like white some do not. Whats the big deal
>>
>>70026895
Yeah, why not. If you are swan you are some kind of aryan, laz and megrel is less but still white, western Georgia mostly white and eastern... but you are still cool guys
>>
>>70026579
hahaha
that hungary and finland
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.