[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this poor people They need you Europe You dare to reject
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Refugee crisis.jpg (53 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Refugee crisis.jpg
53 KB, 650x366
Look at this poor people
They need you Europe

You dare to reject them?
>>
File: 1454657388856.png (393 KB, 569x738) Image search: [Google]
1454657388856.png
393 KB, 569x738
>>70007667

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>70021300
Go away, Brazil. You're too far away to give a shit about this.
>>
>>70021300
they are so poor, they have phones :(
>>
>>70021611
This

I still sit with my Samsung Galaxy Ace, while they run around with Iphone 5's
>>
>>70021300
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>70021300
thats alot of women and children
>>
>>70021689
>they run around with Iphone 5's
Allah given them that phones.
>>
You're absolutely right Brazil. I do feel bad for them. Lets send all of them to Brazil. You guys got a lot more space for them than Europe, the US, or Canada so you don't mind right?
>>
>>70021300
Why should I help those who refuse to help themselves?
>>
>>70022031
BACK TO THE SWEDEN
>>
>>70021300
You know, Brazil has a much lower population density than Europe.
>>
>>70021300
They have better looking clothes and phones than i do
>>
>>70021587
And too poor to even be able to help
>>
Why don't you take them Brazil? They'd fit right in
>>
File: summary_outbreed.jpg (410 KB, 1024x1000) Image search: [Google]
summary_outbreed.jpg
410 KB, 1024x1000
>>70021300
Muslims muslimy Muslims muslims.
>>
>if you reject them they die
>if you accept them your whole country dies

Easy decision
>>
>>70022208
Pic related is exactly why we should only allow welfare to be used on what they were intended to be used for. Make it a crime as a store owner tk accept welfare outside of predetermined circumstances set by the goverent.

Food stamps should also be illegal to accept as a store owner, and things like beer and cigarettes shouldn't be able to be bought with foodstamps either.
>>
>>70021300
shut up huenigger, they all have to go back
>>
>>70021300
Yup.. ask the muslim nations to take them in.. And while you're at it ask them why they're not doing so already.
>>
File: hunborder29.jpg (30 KB, 561x315) Image search: [Google]
hunborder29.jpg
30 KB, 561x315
>>70021300

>you dare to reject them?

Very much so.
>>
>>70021300
I have an idea!
Let's send them all to Brazil!
>>
>>70021300
Protip you don't travel halfway across the world because you're a refugee, when there are plenty of muslim nations to go to, but whom do not offer welfare and these things..

You can take your refugee claim and shove it.
>>
>>70021300
stop embarrassing yourself br bro
>>
>>70022104

at the front, where the cameras are.

These subhuman trash claimed they would kill themselves and their kids if Europoor didn't let them in,

First, those kids will get killed any, but not before getting raped and eaten.

Second, Mudslime Subs will do anything because they are vile filth.
>>
>>70023052
End welfare altogether. Cash is fungible. A dollar given to a nigger for bread frees up other dollars the nigger already has for crack.
>>
>>70021300
Toss a motherfucker grenade at them. Fuck your life!
>>
I don't care.
>>
>>70021300
>You dare to reject them?
One Brazil is alredy too many
>>
>>70021300
FUCK
OFF
THEY'RE
FULL

Leave women here if you want though.
>>
>>70021300

Onto Caucasoid intelligence, they are the first civilized humans as Sumer was made by caucasoids that lived in ancient Iraq in 6000 B.C, afterwards the middle east began a haven for civilizations this shows us that at a time the Caucasoids in the desert were very intelligent and that somethiing has happened to that leading to an intellectual downgrade which has resulted in the current backwards middle east we see today. The middle east has the lowest caucasoid scores of IQ on the planet with terrible literacy rates and acadeimics. The Egyptians caucasoids were the second human civilization mean around the Nile River, around this time every eurasian still lived like a hunter gatherer not in the same way as tropical humans but you know. For most of the time it was only Southern Europe that was developed there are reasons for this, South Europe is the easiest climate to survive in meaing a caucasoid can quickly develop a civilization here, while the central and northern regions are much more dificult to develop and ultimately not worth it since there is not much benefit in civilizing at all just a waste of energy, this is why it took so much time for central east europe and northern europe to become fully civilized.
>>
>>70025131
tl;dr: caucasoid masterrace copypasta
>>
>>70025368
The mongoloids are arguable biologically the smartest humans since they formed a civilization in a climate that europeans failed too at the same time, if it were not for thei hightened intelligence the mongoloids of tropical Asia would have succumbed to the same fate as all non- eurasian tropical humans, it is no surprise that mongoloids in temperate China were the first to develop civilizations while the tropical ones took time but the tropical mongoloids civilizations are some of the moost unique on the planet. What is noted about mongoloids is how creative their archetecture is compared to Caucasoids that care more about efficienncy in buildings that is why the chinese, japanese and cambodian temples look so unique and incredible. Their languages are based on pictographs and tones that requires rapid thinking unlike the more simple greek caucasoid language that even braindead negros can learn. The tropical mongoloids have darker yellow skin, orange yellow, orange, or pale skin in the cause of the Vietnamese. The temperate mongoloids have paler skin than most europeans with the chinese having a unique yellowish pale skin, and the snow mongoloids have almost reddish skin in Siberia. Speakng of Siberia these mongoloids are the ancestors of the Native Americans all mongoloids as well. However in the intelligence department the native americans failed compared to their old world brethen, it is not exactly known why tropical mongoloids didnt inhabit parts of the indian landmass perhaps the caucasoids in it outcompeted them.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.