[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all media sources saying that trump voters are angry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 635x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 635x640
I support trump, and i cant even remember the last time i was angry about something. Im a libertarian, and theinternet is spreading my beliefs as if its going out of style. Why does everybody think i must be an angry white person?
>>
>>70020991
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

This doesn't cause you to feel anything?
>>
The only ones who are actually really angry are sjw and the media.
>>
>>70020991
everything is complete opposite
>>
they are projecting

liberals always project
>>
>>70020991
Because villifying the opposition is polotics 101
>>
>>70021323
This. They don't have any arguments of their own, so they just attack the people rather than the facts.

The fact is that Trump voters are a diverse mix of people, some are angry, some are happy and just think he'd be the best for the job.
>>
scare tactics
>>
>>70021502
I'm a mix if all three actually

I'm angry at the liberals who want to destroy our country with their retarded and debunked beliefs

I'm happy that Trump had pulled in and united one of the most diverse conservative movements to ever exist and I most certainly feel Trump is the best man for the job. A true moderate, the right amount of conservative and the right amount of progressive
>>
>>70021860
I hope he just becomes a bit more even headed now though - he needs to think about what he is saying before he speaks. He's been putting his foot in his mouth way too often.

We need to get some swing voters if we have a chance of making America great again.
>>
>>70020991
>Why are all media sources saying that trump voters are angry?

Self fulfilling prophecies.
They lie and accuse then lie about stupid things. All things easy to disprove.

Proposal: Trump is racist because I heard someone say he was.
Find Trump supporter and ask: Why do you support the killing of non-white children?
End interview.
Outrage is proof of guilt.
Trump supporters are angry racists.

Repeat with any issue, switch racist with sexist, xenophobe, catch phrase of the week.
>>
>>70020991

Because saying that somehow means YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE and therefore I can disregard everything you ever said as racist or something

Who knows man, all these liberal hippies are on so many drugs.
>>
File: Angry tranny.jpg (117 KB, 720x547) Image search: [Google]
Angry tranny.jpg
117 KB, 720x547
>>70020991
>>>
The media are a bunch of conniving kikes who keep throwing shit at trump but the amazing part is that nothing sticks.

Donald "Teflon" Trump just doesnt give a fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeOkybuCXX0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeOkybuCXX0

Meanwhile the "Liberals" who want tolerance and peace are nothing moire than a bunch of sheeple idiots who dont even know why they are attacking Trumpo, other than whatever the KikeĀ“s asshole shits on their smart Apple feeding trays
>>
>>70020991

Im not angry at all

Im just voting trump for memes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.