[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.friatider.se/efter-barnv -ldt-kten-nu-trakasseras
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
890 KB, 305x320
http://www.friatider.se/efter-barnv-ldt-kten-nu-trakasseras-ida-13-av-muhameds-v-nner

13 year old Swedish girl brutally raped by Somali, now being systematically followed, threatened and assaulted by his friends and relatives.

Muhamed was sentenced to 180 hours of community service after having brutally raped a twelve year old girl while exclaiming "black dick is expensive." The girl has after the rape been harassed, threatened and on several occasions beaten by Muhamed's friends and relatives on a systematical basis.
Ida, who had just turned twelve when she was lured to the now 19-year-old Somali's apartment in Sundsvall. Upon entering the apartment, he tore off her clothes and raped her, while throwing punches against her face and holding her mouth shut.
"Black dick is expensive", the Somali commented while he raped the 12-year-old, who subsequently bled heavily from her abdomen. Muhamed was charged to 180 hours of community service last summer, something that Fria Tider wrote about. But the now 13-year-old girl is still living in fear.
>>
Muhameds friends and two brothers have together with other family members started to systematically follow, threaten and assaulted her, Sundsvalls Tidning writes. They have in a long series of occasions attacked her when they've encountered her i different places.
The girl tells how she on Maundy Thursday encountered the family at a bus stop. At first she was beaten by one brother.
"Then came second brother, who have a restraining order and who I thought was going to help me up, gave me a punch on the mouth. Then came his mother and I thought they would stop, but she kicked me", says the girl to Sundsvall Tidning.
The 13-year-old had to be taken to hospital with several injuries on the back of the head and several loose teeth. She's also received threats about how she will "get beaten six more times", according to the local newspaper.
Because of the violence and harassments the girl stayed home from school during three months and then even changed school. But the attacks still continued.
Her younger brother have also been exposed to the Somali family's harassments. Windows have also been shattered in the apartment where she lives. The social services have now offered the family to move to a foster home or hostels.
The girls dad says that the violence continues despite the fact that the most active of the Somali brothers have a restraining order, and is therefor not allowed to contact the 13-year-old girl.
"She needs her rights", the dad says to Sundsvalls Tidning.
Ida's real identity is something else.
>>
>>70020085
>>70020112
Soon...
>>
>somali
>swede
>rape
my brain has a pavlovian effect to shut down to these words desu.
>>
>>70020085
she is going to an hero soon, so progressiv
>>
>>70020085
>followed nignog into home
Burn the coal...
>>
Post other articles like this lads i need it for the redpilling-ening
>>
>>70020085
For the majority of time the negro has lived an isolated existence away from civilization, most civilizations of old had not even heard of this creature with the exceptions of the ones that were close enough such as the ancient arabs, egyptians,carthage, and so on. These people have the same temperament as the humans beings located in the south of the Indian land they are feral, savage, and very animalistic as though their minds are trap between that of a man and an animal. These creatures have lived in a state similar to our ancestors 50,000 years ago and show no indications of ever changing, it is enigmatic how man can be so backwards and primitive while at the same time man can be intelligent and civilized, perhaps the land the negro comes from a vast jungle network that has not been properly mapped may have had effect on its mental development. Basic behaviors such as farming are not seen in negros they still hunt for food, the ones in the Sahara could have domesiticated the goats or camels but have not done so, while the ones that live in the jungles may never have that opportunity, it is very difficult to manage crops in a jungle you need an open field like a grassland but the african grasslands are loaded with dangerous predators, and the negro's weapon technology is not that advanced enough to make this a nonissue.
>>
>>70021393
I will only care when Swedes start lynching.
>>
>>70020085
>>70020112
Worst part is that the father could easily gather a few friends and end that shit here and then.
But no, he must take the moral high ground!
>>
>>70020085

I was sure there was no way someone raping a 12 year old would get away with 180 hours of community service, but other sources report this as well.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.