[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Landwhale relives moment she was gangraped by five 'foreign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: landwhale1.jpg (52 KB, 634x667) Image search: [Google]
landwhale1.jpg
52 KB, 634x667
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3522991/Woman-relives-moment-gang-raped-five-foreign-men-went-pick-KFC-takeaway-boyfriend.html
>>
Ya cause it took a gang of them to try and find where to stick it.

To bad they didn't have flour, would have been easier.
>>
Bitch is so fat that she got fucked by 5 men at the same time and they didnt even know of one another
>>
>>70020323
Some sources say that this was all a confussion.
When they say they were attracted to her it meant that they literally got caught into her orbit.
>>
More like gang banged and she LOVED IT.

It's a well-known fact that fat white women in the cities in western countries absolutely CRAVE the BIG BLACK COCK and import the Blacks and Arabs to GET THAT COCK INSIDE THEM.
>>
>>70020068
but pork is haram
>>
>>70021115
to eat but not to fuck, why should goats have all the fun ?
>>
File: ausshitposting5.jpg (120 KB, 735x582) Image search: [Google]
ausshitposting5.jpg
120 KB, 735x582
>>70020976
Bogan doing his part to dispel the myth that Aussies are eternal shitposters
>>
Ha her boyfriend is a turbo cuck...got cucked by 5 Arabs...you just know that whale schlicks off about the gang bang and will probably be extra frigid to the boyfriend and start fucking around
>>
>>70020068
She should be grateful
>>
File: nazi laugh.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
nazi laugh.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>70020189
First post best post.
>>
>>70020976
you confuse ordinary white women with Germans...

>thank GOD, I have my sweet candy from Sweden to calm myself down
>>
>>70020976
Well, someone's got to fuck them.
>>
>>70021352
I can't speak for Germany, but I can speak for Straya. Most aussie white girls in the cities here are fat with purple, blue et al, dyed hair and absolute love the big black cock. They can't stop vote-importing refugees to get it.
>>
This story makes no sense at all.
How were they able to get this big, fat women in a car where all possible five seats were already taken by grown men.
I mean it was a Ford Mondeo which isn't a van or anything.
>Ms Pavey begged the men to leave her alone, but they forced her into the foot well of the car and sped away.
Not physically possible.
>>
>>70020323
Usualy romanians posters are all shit, but man, i was laughing too loud that probably my family heard me
>>
File: 1459173004459.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1459173004459.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
>>70020189
>To bad they didn't have flour, would have been easier.

Jesus Christmas fucking savage.
>>
>The gang tore at Ms Pavey's clothes, pulling off her jacket and ripping off her trousers and pyjama bottoms.

>She was held down by two men by her arms.

>Ms Pavey said: 'Pain tore through me as the first man climbed on top of me and brutally raped me.

I just came
>>
>>70020068
>pick up a KFC
>singular
>>
>>70020068
Wow you guys are being assholes.
I've seen hideous white women being sexually-harassed at clubs before.
Be a man and stand up for white women instead of throwing them to the wolves and ridiculing them.
Maybe some white chicks would actually be loyal to us if we were there for them at a time in their life when no one else was.
But that's none of my business (sips lipton)...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.