[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your country has not recognized the Armenian genocide then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (97 KB, 800x338) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97 KB, 800x338
If your country has not recognized the Armenian genocide then it is not first world
>>
Hello Texas, you look as if you were part of us
>>
>>70019242
get over it. there are other genocides right now.
fucking dumbass
>>
>>70019308
I support the wall as long as they build it on the northern border of Texas as well
>>
>>70019242
> Armenian genocide
who care?
>>
>>70019394
hello there ahmed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeMrX9QE1bE
>>
>>70019480
Holy Kek, this is actually the supreme leader of the leafs I can't fucking stop laughing
>>
>>70019480
I support the wall as long as the Guatemalans pay for it and build another one in our border
>>
>>70019480
lol. u just mad that we're taking over the western world without even having to fight you.

we let the sjw and feminists do that ;)
>>
>>70019242
irish cunt here. its a dick move for us not to recognize the genocide. fuck the turkroaches.
>>
>>70019242
>butthurt belt is pro-turkey

Why?
>>
>>70019926
IIRC, Ukraine was going to recognize it until Israel threatened trade. Because apparently recognizing the Armenian Genocide detracts from the Holocaust. Probably the same for the rest. Either that, or they just refuse because Armenia is a Russian puppet state.
>>
>>70019433

>Keeping Texas on the same side as Mexico.

That's fine.
We're not locked in there with them.
They're locked in there with us.
>>
>>70020325
Greater Texas when?
>>
>>70019394
leave my nation muhammad

>>70019480
delete this NOW
>>
>>70019770
shitposting award 2016 goes to canada.
though straya has a far more refined aproach yours is on a preschool level but still as annoying. eat shit and die.
>>
>>70020395
i own your nation motherfucker
go take a walk in toronto or the GTA.
this is our country now, too bad you and your fellow canacucks were too faggy to fight for it.

>>70020516
croatia is a shit country
>>
>>70020691
You literally own Ontario, the worst province.

Congratulations on the acquisition your $250,000,000,000 debt
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.