[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pol/ I myself am a Union man, a very polite but new union man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Union.jpg (35 KB, 320x228) Image search: [Google]
Union.jpg
35 KB, 320x228
/Pol/ I myself am a Union man, a very polite but new union man. I currently represent the CSCSA and I believe the business is about to fire me.

What would be the best way, as a union man to cause a fucking shitstorm and how would I go about doing it?

I was thinking a business wide drugs test but I wouldn't know how to do this, after that I was thinking get everyone's clocking times checked against cameras (Which would take months) but once again I'm not sure how to do this.

Then I'm planning to call the union together to strike and I hope that passes!

/POL/ How do I cause a /pol/ level shitstorm as a one man union man?
>>
Resign.
>>
>unions
Not even once. You've been submitting untrue timesheets haven't you, you fucking NHS faggot. Go leech from another country, this is a capitalist country, and if you want unearned money, get down the fucking jobcentre for your dole.
>>
>>70019359
Nah son, my timesheets are clear as crystal. What I did wrong was make one mistake which was reporting his friend for threats against staff and he didn't like.

I'm a leftie in a rightie world :(
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x228
>>70019359
>implying Bongistan is Capitalist
>>
>>70019359

Waht I do want is that drugs test done because I know a lot of people do drugs there.
>>
>>70019112

how about grow the fuck up and do your job correctly you autistic dork
>>
>>70020031
I'm too salty, I'd resign but this is working towards a contrastive dismissal case kek
>>
>>70019112

Ed Miliband...Is that you?
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 214x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 214x265
>>70020006
Wow you're an asshole. Unions are a brotherhood faggot whether or not you agree with them, you don't stab others in the back and cause them to lose their job when they have done nothing wrong apparently (they haven't been fired unlike your retarded ass), you petty turncoat cunt. Grow up.
>>
>>70020958
I must have worded it wrong, no I'm gunning for management and the fact there is evidence he's targeting me.
>>
>>70020958
Really I'm a childish arsehole who just wants to cause paperwork for him before I leave
>>
>>70020958
Who is also mad after an investigation from management
>>
File: 1444843864314.png (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444843864314.png
201 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>70019682
Bongs are one of the more capitalist European countries right now. They get in slews of rich from other countries escaping their higher taxes. Hell, when Sweden introduced a speculation tax, companies moved their stock trading business to the London exchange instead. UK still has plenty of retarded liberals but they have the right capitalist mindset still
>>
>>70021668
Nevermind /pol/ Is harder to bait than I thought
>>
>>70019649
you should just kill him
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.