[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When someone you respect goes bonkers What do I even say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Carsonfb.png (441 KB, 951x632) Image search: [Google]
Carsonfb.png
441 KB, 951x632
>When someone you respect goes bonkers
What do I even say to him here, /pol/?

[spoiler]I'm blue.[/spoiler]
>>
>>70018798
I would just unfriend the guy in black, there's no getting through to him. Not worth it.
>>
Good spoiler

Abortion is murder
>>
>>70018798
>>What do I even say to him here, /pol/?

nothing. he wants his to impose his religious morality on the rest of the united states and his solution for those who do not want to live by his rules are, "go to canada or sweden".

he's a moron. stop interacting with him.
>>
>>70018798
If the kid is at the point where it has brain wave patterns and you decide to get an abortion, you are pre meditating the destruction of a human life so it's murder by definition.

The only reason there's still debate on the topic is because the debate is based entirely around feeling. The science is clear cut as fuck, within something like 2 to 3 months there's a recognisable brain wave pattern in a fetus.
>>
>>70019178
>so it's murder by definition.

na
>>
>>70018798
Separation of church and state is ingrained in the united states

The founding fathers were either moderately agnostic, deist, or full on atheist whore loving slave owners who fucked each others wives in between drunkenly dueling one another to the death, because this country used to be run by badasses

In god we trust wasn't on our money until 1956

One nation, under god, wasn't added until 1954

Aaron Burr would fuck that guys mother and then shoot him in the goddamn head while jefferson wooed his sister
>>
>>70019178
By that logic isn't taking someone off life support also murder? And failing to resuscitate a critically injured person is manslaughter?
>>
>>70018798
Abortion is murder, and it should be banned, in the same way murder is
>>
File: 1429868048193.jpg (18 KB, 360x254) Image search: [Google]
1429868048193.jpg
18 KB, 360x254
>>70019284
Murder is the premeditated killing of any human being, no one does a walk in abortion friend.
>>
>>70019178
2nd trimester abortions are highly regulated and 3rd are almost entirely illegal outside of safety issues where the mother would die and kill the baby anyways

First trimester abortions are the norm and that gives you 9 weeks to terminate, and frankly you need to be willfully ignorant to not know you're pregnant that far along

The earlier it's done the better
>>
File: 1384867310539.png (22 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1384867310539.png
22 KB, 275x200
>>70019408
No, murder is the premeditated illegal killing of a human being. In the first case there will more than likely be a will indicating what to do in those cases, or legal power to make such a decision will be with their next of kin. Failing to resuscitate is not the same as actively deciding not to resuscitate or actively hindering the process.

Basically if you jam a blender vacuum hybrid into someones cunt in order to suck out and blend a tiny human you can't really sit there and say you didn't intend on killing a human being.
>>
File: 1434130600272.png (272 KB, 612x497) Image search: [Google]
1434130600272.png
272 KB, 612x497
>>70019697
Agreed, my personal moral line is basically when the kids brain should have developed to the point where they should have markers of normal brain development, up until that point it's basically just a fancy mould to me.
>>
>>70018798
Abortion should be mandatory for single mothers
>>
>>70018798
not to be le fedora man, but there are plenty of ways to redpill on abortion without getting churchy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.