[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hi anon! >I'm new, just moved here from San Antonio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: amerislim.jpg (47 KB, 540x372) Image search: [Google]
amerislim.jpg
47 KB, 540x372
>hi anon!
>I'm new, just moved here from San Antonio
>do you think we can be friends?

What do?
>>
يرجى الذهاب بعيدا .
>>
Sure do you want to go to mass with me on Sunday?
>>
>>70018696
I don't see why not.

I like ur patriotic head dress thing.
>>
>>70018895
>يرجى الذهاب بعيد
Back to San Antonio?
>>
>>70018696

No.

>>70018895
She's not a sheep, Ahmed. You don't have to pretend to care what she thinks.
>>
>>70018696
We should go to the theme park then. I'm sure we will have a blast.
>>
>>70018696
take a long walk off a short bridge
>>
>>70018696
You already know she freaky deaky and just wears that shit to appease her dad. Imagine her sucking cock while still wearing it
>>
Only of she goes to Sunday night Revival with me :^)
>>
File: ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEE.png (69 KB, 384x388) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEE.png
69 KB, 384x388
>>70018696
>friends with a woman
>friends with a non-European
>>
>>70018895
i see the bongs are finally speaking their native tongue
>>
>>70018696
>moved from San Antonio
That's a funny way to say Saudi Arabia
>calls FBI
>muslim bitch gets arrested and deported
>everyone cheers for me, an American flag starts waving behind me while the Stars and Stripes forever plays in the background
>Gay marriage becomes illegal suddenly and weekly church attendance rate hits 110%
>an eagle flys on top of st Patricks cathedral in New York City and watches the 100% white city get on with it's day
>>
>>70019778
>a Mexican and Lebanese
>>
File: pol home defence.gif (3 MB, 269x180) Image search: [Google]
pol home defence.gif
3 MB, 269x180
>>70019246
>>70019778
>Imagine her sucking cock while still wearing it
Fuck. Why do I like this so much?
>>
>>70018696
>>70019062

Also, Surah 5:31

O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.
>>
>>70020096
HE FUCKING SHOT HER AFTER HE CAME
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.