[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taking a poll on your countries veiw on Islam and Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160321_175837381.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_175837381.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
As the title suggests, please post what the common concesus of your country is on. Also general Islam to Western values compadability thread.
>A the faith of Islam
>B the Muslim people

Side note: for Americans feel free to voice your state's opion is.
>>
Ha, I went to Mike's in Boston
>>
I'll start off,
The Islamic faith here in Massachusetts us veiwed unfavorably, but definitely not out spoken. Over all Americans don't like the Islamic faith.

When it comes to Muslim people, Americans are 50/50. Here in Boston, unless you are wearing a hijab you are going to be overwhelming accepted.
>>
>>70017357
Pretty good right ?
>>
>>70017212
I hate most Saracens because they're tribalistic and backwards. They are good hosts though and better friends if you can befriend them.
I hate the religion of Islam. It's a savage and evil religion.
>>
I'm not Sri Lankan, but everywhere I travel I ask this very question.

Here is what I gather from locals;

From Sri Lanka
1. The faith they practice of their own, but they try and convert people, which is not looked upon favourably
2. The people throw trash everywhere and are generally dirty

From Thailand;
1. They cause trouble and are generally very previous about religion
2. Violent, dirty, intolerant

From Burmese immigrants to Thailand
1. Trash
2. Don't you dare mention then again
>>
>>70017574
>friend

Be careful. Those friends of yours will drop you like a fat sack of shit if Islam calls and you get in the way.

Take this from someone who grew up around a lot of them and still "friends" with many.
>>
>>70017978
Thanks for the info man, I hope you are living a good life over their.
>>
File: image_76.jpg (56 KB, 640x415) Image search: [Google]
image_76.jpg
56 KB, 640x415
Islam and Sharia Law are incompatible with European traditions. Don't forget that they refuse to shut the hell up and be thankful they are alive without wanting more than a place to eat and live. They also want their OWN schools,refuse to learn the local language,want to enforce sharia law,they are vile brutes AND pedophiles (Taharrush, Bacha Bazi)
Fuck them. Fuck them all.
>>
I grew up in Philippines:

A) Violent religion
B) Not trustworthy, will behead you
>>
File: 1449841600893.jpg (16 KB, 310x328) Image search: [Google]
1449841600893.jpg
16 KB, 310x328
A) Absolutely disgusting
B) Absolutely disgusting
>>
>A
Most people don't seem to mind Islam too much.
>B
Not welcome.
>>
>>70021287

Second this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.