[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't people on /pol/ distinguish between actual radical/conservative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: hustlenigga.jpg (136 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
hustlenigga.jpg
136 KB, 640x625
Why don't people on /pol/ distinguish between actual radical/conservative Muslims and more modern tolerant ones?
>>
Because the goal of Islam in the end is to make the world into an Islamic one by any means necessary. Do you want to be forced to become a Muslim?
>>
>>70016971
No, but i just don't believe that average peaceful Muslims feel this way. You think that even if they're nice, down inside they're just waiting for a chance to exert religious supremacy?
>>
>>70017274
Of course. The refugees that have come to Europe in mass have claimed peace and friendships with the Europeans but at the same time the crime rates and rape rates have sky rocketed and there are sharia parades happening in multiple countries in Europe, they won't even assimilate to our cultures because it isn't compatible with theirs.
>>
>>70017274
If they're not outspoken against they beheadings and all the other primitive shit their ilk are doing, then they're just as bad.
>>
>>70017445
I highly doubt they're condoning rape and crime. They are probably marching for their rights under countries offering freedom of religion.
>>
ITT OP needs to lurk more and stop being an ignorant retard
>>
>>70017590
The reports come out who do the rapes and crime and it even shows mug shots. Pedophilia has gone up ever since Europe started letting in refugees. I understand that you're trying to find some solidarity and "the real group of Muslims that can do no wrong" but their whole society is based off of pain and strict religious practices. They're fine with chopping your hand off if you steal something.
>>
>>70016796
Types of shit.
>>
>>70017786
I never said they can do no wrong I'm sure they have plenty of their own sins. I'm just arguing that there are some Muslims who are unwarrently persecuted.

>>70017761
Been here a long time friend. Just expressing a different opinion. I love arguing with /pol/.
>>
>>70016796
Different types of same shit.
>>
>>70017274
you dont believe that devout "peaceful" muslims follow their teachings? christians eagerly await their end time so they can be with god. don't muslims? for that to happen they have to KILL or convert all infidels.
>>
>>70017463
>using this logic

I'm a bad Christian/abeder because I'm a conservative who is pro choice.

There are conservatives who are pro choice and pro life. Even with ideology people schism from person to person.
>>
File: Political Corectness.jpg (900 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Political Corectness.jpg
900 KB, 1988x3056
Because while radical muslims are just in a league of their own, the moderate muslims are equivalent to christian fundamentalists in the retard spectrum. Muslims aren't like modern christians, they have no separation of church and state, they never went through the enlightenment, their religion bleeds into every aspect of their culture and their life. to embrace being a muslim is to embrace all the societal oppressions that go with it, they're basically at the level of medieval christians. the women who convert are either brainwashed or they hate themselves. fuck anyone who defends them
>>
>>70016971
this is true for all political beliefs and religions
>>
>>70016796

There is no difference muckhammad. The men all want to fuck children and women want to eat them. They are related to Jews, as evidence by their inability to stop lying for 1 minute.

Virtually everything that comes out of their mouths is a lie.
>>
>>70016796

Islam doesn't do tolerance, it only does submission and temporary non observance. The Sunni and Shia sacred law is clear and non negotiable. They are enemies of freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OogwK5fRHI

>>70017977

I agree, Asad Shah and his family don't deserve the persecution they get. Let's ban Sunni Islam to protect the handful of moderate Muslims (and ourselves).

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14386259.Asad_Shah_family_fear_for_safety_after_killing_linked_to_sectarian_tensions_in_Muslim_community/
>>
>>70018755

Deep down even you know, secular nationalism has created all that is good in Turkey and Sunni Islam is tearing it down.
>>
>>70016796
OP

You're pic should say instead...

Maybe you should hustle
as hard as you rustle
>>
File: for the leafs.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
for the leafs.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>70019998
What you said is true.
But secularsim also seeks to turn the world secular.
All ideologies want world domination
>>
>>70016796
Here, let me share with you a video of modern tolerant Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FgI9TdE7gE

FYI, this video was produced by the Muslims who ran the conference.
>>
>>70020376
>But secularsim also seeks to turn the world secular

so what? you will always be allowed to have freedom of religion, the Americans won't stop blabbing about it, seriously, try to stop them. secularism simply wishes to turn political and governmental aspects of life secular, as they should be. having a guy in a position of authority whose opinions are guided by a book written by schizophrenics in the dark ages is a very, very bad idea
>>
It's a spectrum, Mo, not categories. If you start wiping out the extremists the "moderates" step in to fill their shoes.

Eventually you have to kill them all.
>>
>>70016796
Why don't normal people distinguish between radical KKK and more modern KKK?
That's your answer.
Muslims are worse than KKK ever was. Don't ask me why I don't like Muslims until you have solved the problem of normies hating KKK.

If even 0.1% of KKK were terrorists or terrorist supporters they would all be arrested within a few days, and many of them would be shot or lynched.
Meanwhile Muslims can get away with being way worse than that. They can get away with blowing themselves up and fags will defend them.
>>
>>70016796
can you distinguish between them?
>>
>>70016796
because "modern tolerant ones" are literally one personal crisis away from going full jihad.

A lapsed Christian who finds God goes to work in a soup kitchen or goes to Africa to dig wells for niggers.

A lapsed Muslim who finds Allah BLOWS HIMSELF UP.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.