[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x493
LOL
>>
>>70016778
>we hate freedom
>>
Fuck yeah, Phil Bryant.
>>
File: Untitled.png (21 KB, 1311x139) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21 KB, 1311x139
>>70016778
I'm just waiting for Colbert to make an incest joke about it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (63 KB, 1585x736) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
63 KB, 1585x736
>>70017286
fuck, wrong pic
>>
So how can this be applied. Is it just to stop degenerates from suing people who refuse to service their weddings
>>
CURRENT YEAR
>>
If you tell a law-abiding gun owner you don't want there business, all is fine even though your going against their rights. But if you do the exact same thing to a fag, you're Hitler?

Liberal logic. Neato burrito.
>>
Oh no how will those poor LGBTQX+ couples sue small businesses for hurting feelings now?
>>
How exactly is this going to fly against federal laws regarding discrimination? You can't make state laws that supersede federal laws.
>>
So what's wrong with that? Fags should work in uranium mines with bare hands, not in society.
>>
>>70017691
Just say you're not gay and sue them for refusing to bake you a cake to celebrate your bromance. Done.
>>
>>70016778
Watch as this bullshit is once again overturned by the courts.
>>
>>70017693
In Michigan it's illegal to have oral and anal sex. These laws are just for show and they never get enforced. I'm surprised the liberals even care.
>>
State's rights
>>
File: FB_IMG_1423358825968.jpg (28 KB, 639x491) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1423358825968.jpg
28 KB, 639x491
>>70017906
>Whaaaaa, but we shouldn't have to do anything to get what we want!!!!
>>
>>70018260
Actually they wouldn't have to.
Maybe with transsexuals it's different, but for lgb people the entire premise of these laws revolves around people identifying themselves with that particular group. Since there's no laws regarding identity politics any old lawyer could argue you're not gay at any instance of your life. So maybe you weren't gay for that 5 or 10 mins at the counter when you were discriminated against, there's literally nothing saying that's not a possibility. The only laws that are even remotely practical are transgender ones since you can't not identify as trans if you're going through that procedure. For everyone else though the laws are pointless.
>>
File: currentyear.jpg (65 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
currentyear.jpg
65 KB, 600x340
>>70016778
>>
>>70016778
>inventing a way to travel back in time
I think the islam invented it first and they are able to travel back more than 60 years,,
>>
>wasting time passing a law that will get struck down by the courts just so that you can get reelected
Glad to to see the morons over in the blackest state in the union have their priorities straight.
>>
You should be able to refuse service for whatever reason, freedom of association. And I'm a massive dyke.
>>
File: 0012-003.jpg (296 KB, 1960x1400) Image search: [Google]
0012-003.jpg
296 KB, 1960x1400
black people will be some of the people who are refusing service

how far we've come
>>
>>70018773

IT'S T W O T H O U S A N D

S I X T E E N

and you're STILL
>>
>a business can refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason

>unless they're a part of these groups
>you will be crushed by the state if you refuse to serve these group
>>
>>70016778
The funny thing is the law says that they can refuse service to anyone.

it could also be like this
>breaking: Mississippi's governor signs law allowing employers to refuse service to cis white males
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.