[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he is gonna lose Wisconsin. is it over for trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: trumpflustered.jpg (19 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
trumpflustered.jpg
19 KB, 620x330
he is gonna lose Wisconsin. is it over for trump?
>>
He will lose
>>
>>70015682
>is it over for trump?

Not even close to being over. That's the MSM / establishment meme being pushed, as the flavor of the week.
>>
He's been consistently statistically tied in every poll, I think he will win due to turnout. Probably a 50/50 chance. If he loses, he still hits his target and can easily get more than 1240, in fact he can easily get 1280 even if he loses WI and PA.
>>
He will lose today, but I think he'll get more delegates than Cruz in the end. He won't make it to 1237 though. It will be contested. He'll lose at that point.
>>
>>70015682
Cruz Literally cant win after Trump takes New York in a few weeks, meaning that the Rat and Soros puppet will both stay in to try and cause a contested convention.
>>
>>70015948
>He's been consistently statistically tied in every poll, I think he will win due to turnout.
Wot? Everything I've read about Wisconsin points to him losing it.
>>
>>70015682
His campaign is over
>says increasingly nervous man
>>
>>70016009
With the margin of error he's technically tied. The most accurate poll with the highest sample size shows him winning. When you include turnout they are tied as fuck with a slight Trump advantage. Perfect scenario to rig the votes.
>>
File: disdain for leftists.png (314 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
disdain for leftists.png
314 KB, 405x405
>>70015682
>already has 755 bound delegates
>Wisconsin has 42 bound delegates at stake
>only 403 bound delegates remaining in the entire country including Wisconsin
maths r hard
>>
>>70016496
Hope you are right, Trumpbro. We really need to BTFO the jew media on this one.

>>70016542
I love that smirk she does when she's shittalking. Someone had a webm of that.

And are those nudes real?
>>
File: trump_san.jpg (131 KB, 1275x798) Image search: [Google]
trump_san.jpg
131 KB, 1275x798
Wisconsinite here
Trump I think will win in Wisconsin, he's pretty well liked here outside Liberal safety zones. Most right winged folks I know like him.
Even if he doesn't win its not like Rato is gonna win Pennsylvania (fairly) anyways.
>>
>>70016681

hi CIA
>>
>>70017532
CIA can have faps too, can't we?
>>
>>70017405
I don't trust Wisconsin at all. You guys are full of cuckservatives, half of you are so drunk you don't even know what is going on. There is literally a bar every 30ft.
>>
Who gives a FUCK about Wisconsin

A
FUCKING
CHEESE
>>
>>70016009
Every poll I see he is either winning or losing
he's also winning amongst independents in Wisconsin so he has a chance. Just depends on who shows up
>>
>>70017765

>>>gif>>>
>>
>>70017917
Ah thank you. I always forget about /gif/
>>
I actually believe that Trump won't get the 1237 he needs if he loses Wisconsin, meaning a brokered convention. If that happens and the party puts someone other than Trump up, we're definitely getting Hillary.
>>
>>70015682
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/can-you-get-trump-to-1237/

Try and find out yourself.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.