[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dutchbro here. So apparently we're voting on whether Ukraine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: do you get it.png (2 MB, 1513x800) Image search: [Google]
do you get it.png
2 MB, 1513x800
Dutchbro here. So apparently we're voting on whether Ukraine should join the European Union or not tomorrow? I don't really know what to vote.
>>
VOTE NO YOU KEK

If you vote Yes, you're enabling multicultarism. The Moroccans and Algerians will thank you for that.
>>
Vote no and help wreck the EU!
>>
>>70015657
Provide sauce faggot.
>>
File: ukeep.jpg (42 KB, 809x497) Image search: [Google]
ukeep.jpg
42 KB, 809x497
>>70015657
Take our place if you want.
>>
>>70015657
Ukrainians are pretty cool, we have something like the second largest Ukrainian population after Ukraine.

Germany wouldn't take in Ukrainian refugees though, so maybe the EU needs to get their priorities unfucked first.
>>
The Netherlands really need dragging into stupid murderous nonsense a continent away?
>>
>>70015657
Quick OP ask /pol/ what to do.
>>
>>70015756
OK, I'm confused.

Why is voting yes so bad?
>>
File: blowhorn.png (363 KB, 720x658) Image search: [Google]
blowhorn.png
363 KB, 720x658
>>70016101
It means german turks and other scum can then enter ukraine and vice versa.
If you vote yes, then think of sweden.
If you vote no, then think of norway, but less cucked.
>>
>>70015657
Vote no. Seriously. Just fucking no. That place is a battleground between the CIA and Russia. you don't want that fucking mess.
>>
>>70016101

It's a tiny undeveloped economy with nothing to offer us except race to the bottom competition due to inferior environmental regulations (even when implemented they won't police them). It's a money pit we are being forced into by the US and their overpaid European NATO lapdogs for strategic reasons, not economic.

The US and NATO only have one strategy at this point, serve Jews, destroy whites.

Also, they stole our paintings.
>>
>>70016101
We get a second Greece to subsidize. We get more immigrants (visum free travel) to come and ruin our job market. And we would be forced to enter a war with Russia, were Ukraine to enter one.

Aticles 10, 19 and 23 respectively.
>>
Vote no unless you like the Jews and the European union.
>>
>>70017718
>Also, they stole our paintings.
Ja, godverdomme, nou je het zegt. Tering dieven.
>>
VOTE NO FOR GODS SAKE!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.