[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fast Money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
Does /pol/ know of any good money making schemes or fast money tricks? Have you ever done one? How did it work out?

I'm kind of strapped for cash since i'm in school and don't have time for even a part time job. Nothing too dangerous or too illegal plz.
>>
>>70015012
Blackjack
>>
>>70015012
Tell le reddit you're a communist that's running for president.
>>
>>70015401
i dont have the mental capacity for that
>>
>>70015640
This
>>
suck some dick
>>
>>70015640
i thought about starting a kickstarter or go fund me to start a pro bernie campaign in my area where there is no bernie campaign structure but im seriously concerned that i'd be arrested for defrauding my "contributors" if they found out
>>
Stream a popular game. Easy thousands a day
>>
File: pure_COINcidence.gif (3 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
pure_COINcidence.gif
3 KB, 452x523
CONVERT
>>
>>70015640
this, you could down size it, and say you are running for a smaller office. le reddit army would probably fund the shit out of it. Get about 50k and call it a day.
>>
buy nicer candles at the 99 cent store, and sell them door to door for 5-10$. Be straight that you're a struggling student.
>>
>>70015860
Just leave the money in an account and wait for him to drop. If they catch you you can just claim you never got through to wiring him the money and give it all back but chances are he will drop and then there will be no one to claim the money and nobody to care.

>>70016006
Is it really this easy?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.