[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Landlord Evicts Married Interracial Couple Because His Church
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: InterracialCoupleMississippi.png (151 KB, 550x287) Image search: [Google]
InterracialCoupleMississippi.png
151 KB, 550x287
>Erica Flores Dunahoo, her husband, and their two children were hoping to find cheap rent in the RV park owned by Gene Baker

>He welcomed Erica with open arms at the end of February, but that changed the next day when he learned that Stanley Hoskins, her husband and a sergeant in the National Guard, was black:

>The next day, ]Dunahoo] said, Baker telephoned her and said, “Hey, you didn’t tell me you was married to no black man.”

>She said she replied that she didn’t realize it was a problem.

>“Oh, it’s a big problem with the members of my church, my community and my mother-in-law,” she quoted him as saying. “They don’t allow that black and white shacking.”

>“We’re not shacking. We’re married,” she replied.

>“Oh, it’s the same thing,” she quoted him as replying.

>When pressed about his racism, Baker offered the same line used by anti-gay Christians: Don’t blame me! This is what my church wants!

Can /pol/ apply blind justice to this and recognize it for the unjust discrimination that it is, or do you hold double standards?

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/04/04/landlord-evicts-married-interracial-couple-because-his-church-opposes-black-and-white-shacking/
>>
>>70014660
Why are whites so butthurt about everything?
>>
File: 1445232798225.jpg (14 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
1445232798225.jpg
14 KB, 343x343
>dunahoo
>Dont know who
>>
>>70014660
why is a seargeant in the NG living in an RV trailor park?
>>
>Erica Flores Dunahoo
>White
>>
There's a difference between cake and a house.
The dude just needs to get over it.
>>
forced integration is the destruction of the black community
>>
>>70014660

Bitch looks like a bonefide nigger herself.

#whitenotwhite
>>
as much as i dont like racemixing this dude is fucking retarded and this is only going to blow up in his face. I wouldn't be surprised if hes sued for gorrilians for discrimination.
>>
if ppl can be evicted for supporting donald trump i reckon this is pretty fair also cry more coalberners
>>
>>70014660

This is why I would never be a landlord. No one is going to tell me I have to let a nigger live in a house / apartment that I own.
>>
>>70014660
it's his house, he should be allowed to rent it or not rent it to whoever he wants
>>
>>70014660
i would understand if he was a nigger, but the guy has a job and actually stayed with his kids.
>>
>>70014660
theres always something mentally fucked with white chicks going for black guys. Is it evolution?
>>
>>70015029
>as much as i dont like racemixing

but you do like race mixing.
>>
>>70014872
All his money goes to crack and child support
>>
coalburner btfo
>>
I'm not a big fan of assholes like this, but at the same time I am torn, he owns the place, he has a right to refuse people if he wants to. It makes him an asshole, but the world is full of assholes. I still don't get his reasoning, he is just inviting a lawsuit now, and he'll probably lose not only money but maybe even business from it, seems foolish.
>>
>>70015029
If you had read the article you'd know he's already getting sued by gorillas
>>
>>70015328
actually im blonde hair blue eyes master race and only ever date other white people. Whites racemixing is disgusting and contributes to white genocide.

HOWEVER, the "hurr durr its muh religion" argument is fucking retarded because theres nothing stopping a bunch of retards from starting a religion that discriminates agaisnt all white men. The same white men who passed laws to discriminate based on religion would then be discriminated against because of their own laws.

>>70015830
i didnt read the article because i was in the shower. Im glad hes getting sued though.
>>
>>70014724
>police come to landlord's door

>i dunahoo told you that

>that's right, dunahoo

>dunahoo that is
>>
>>70015163
no, the reason you would never be a landlord is because, without your parents, you would be homeless.
>>
>>70015220
this, there married and he has a job
>>
>>70015999

Wrong. Successful, hardworking people can hate niggers.
>>
Integration is awesome. Look at all the great things it did for the public school system.
>>
>>70015176
Sure, but if he signs a contract, as most leases are, he's bound by it.

No contract, no promises.
>>
>>70016248
And yet that has nothing to do with why that guy will never be a landlord.

Indeed, if you're so naive to think you own anything at all absolutely, not subject to government restrictions, you both live with your parents and are too stupid to live.
>>
>>70016739

I am that guy. I'm married, in my own house. I have 90k in the bank. Although I could invest in property to make money, I won't ever do it because a nigger will just wreck it. I'll invest my money other ways.

This isn't about "government restrictions". It's about not letting niggers live on your property and destroy it.
>>
>>70014660
Hope she sues him for discrimination.
>>
>>70014660
Protestants everyone.
>>
>>70017320
he's saying that you don't "own" anything. the government allows you to live in the spot you do.

"""smart""" black people bring up how THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA™ is a corporate entity, then they'll go on about your birth certificate and other freeman of the land bullshit (it actually makes sense, but in practical terms it's bullshit)

had a guy do this to me in a target in fort worth texas. he doesn't believe in states, he believes that each "State" is a country. said he was from Ohio.
>>
>>70017320
>estat listing

I feel like /pol/ is at least 15 years behind the rest of the internet
>>
File: 1457523658249.jpg (22 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1457523658249.jpg
22 KB, 205x246
>>70014660

In my state I can evict anyone renting my property provided I give them adequate advance notice (2 weeks minimum).

You'd have to be a fucking retard to say "It's because you're black" though. You can always say "My cousin needs to rent it".
>>
>>70015983
like i said, you do like race mixing. go be retarded somewhere else.
>>
get around all this nonsense by insisting on criminal record background check

niggers will never apply
>>
>>70014660
Yea this is unjust.
>>
>>70014660
Good, someone standing up for his principles. Nothing's stopping this coalburner from staying at a Holiday Inn or something.
>>
>>70016585

If she is on public rent assistance the boyfriend cannot co-habitate with her, It's a common scam and almost ruined a Jamaican m8's life to the point he started referring to all Amerikan black potential renters as trouble monkey scum.
>>
>>70014872
Good question. I'd expect someone like that to stay the fuck away from shitty living conditions like that.
>>
>>70014660
>have children
>be basically homeless
poor kids, why haven't the child protection services taken them?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.