[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muricans have invented a new trend. They now have two classes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: le_muricucks.jpg (183 KB, 645x559) Image search: [Google]
le_muricucks.jpg
183 KB, 645x559
Muricans have invented a new trend. They now have two classes of people: the owner class who live for a long time and the service sector class who live for a short time. Pretty soon members of the owner class are going to live for 200 years while members of the service class will be lucky to live past 40...
>>
>new trend
>>
File: guillotine.jpg (17 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
guillotine.jpg
17 KB, 552x368
There's a solution to this.
>>
>>70014636
>can't read
uh oh spotted a member of the service class.
>>
>>70014770
You literally said new trend. What you are describing is the natural order that has persisted since egypt.
>>
>>70014570
>poor people having worse health and shorter lives is new
Mmmmkay
>>
>>70014570
surely it's not because these poor citizens are engaging in life threatening behaviors.
>>
Spent 10 years being a NEET before it was a thing. Worst time of my life. Had money to do whatever but no good chances to meet people. Ended up just sitting around miserable doing whatever yard work I could find to stay busy. Work 70 hrs a week now and feel so much better mentally. Couldn't imagine being born rich and just sitting around for 200 years...
>>
File: 48828_5ae24e0ed400a351.jpg (66 KB, 420x497) Image search: [Google]
48828_5ae24e0ed400a351.jpg
66 KB, 420x497
>>70015008
>working 2 part-time jobs
>engaging in life threatening behaviors
Murica
>>
>>70014570
>the owner class who live for a long time and the service sector class
learn what service sector means you fucking oak twig.
>>
>>70014570
Proletarianization is speeding up. Good. We might be communist by the end of the century if this keeps up.
>>
>>70015120
>member of the service sector class is buttblasted
>>
im going to live for 200 years?

that sucks.
>>
>>70015228
the ceo or goldman sachs is in the service sector. I imagine he will live a long time and owns quite a bit.

you 'people' really are just about worthless, especially now that oil is so cheap
>>
>>70015611
Service sector is people who make food, fix cars, pour concrete, do all the shit work. The CEO of goldman sachs owns shit, therefore he's a member of the owner class. How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>70015960
>make food, fix cars, pour concrete, do all the shit work
So basically all the people not worth a shit?
>>
>>70015960
sounds like you need some help
http://www.economicshelp.org/blog/12436/concepts/sectors-economy/

service sector : concerned with offering intangible goods and services to consumers. This includes retail, tourism, banking, entertainment and I.T. services.

figure out what you are talking about dipshit.
>>
>>70016168
>bipolar autist still isn't getting it
k w/e
>>
>implying I would want to live 200 years on this gay earth in the first place
>>
>>70014570
>$80k is considered rich
>>
>>70016609
Of course it is.
Anyone not living off of government benefits is considered rich to these people
>>
>>70014570

this is the same sky is falling bullshit that climate change advocates use. the average lifespan is going up for everybody.
>>
So, merikekies, are you pulling your bootstraps already?
>>
>>70015088
What are drugs alcohol STDs and cigarettes?
>>
>>70017658
>bootstraps
>>
>>70017924
Do you have a point?
>>
>>70018080
Yes. Your previous post is total bs.
>>
>>70018265
that is what causes the lower lifespan
>>
>>70014883
lol>>70014770
rekt
>>
>>70015008
>surely it's not because these poor citizens are engaging in life threatening behaviors.

implying the average wage slave could afford to base jump or backrange heli snowboarding.

Now if you're talking cigarettes, smoking crack and injecting meth. Okay ...
>>
>>70014570
See, the free market fixed it.
>>
I real y dont know why are you faggots so surprised
>mo money
>access to better treatments and doctors

Nice, the strong will survive and the weak will perish, hoy is that a bad thing?
>>
>tfw Canada will never be as good of a shitposter as Straya
feels great, mapleniggers
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.