[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Tennessee surpassed Texas as the most American state?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 635647959707688123-Holy-Bible.jpg (55 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
635647959707688123-Holy-Bible.jpg
55 KB, 1200x630
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/05/tennessee-lawmakers-vote-to-make-bible-official-state-book.html
>NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Having already made a .50-caliber sniper gun the official state rifle, Tennessee lawmakers on Monday gave final approval to making the Holy Bible the state's official book.
>>
>>70014378
>separation of church and state
No, it's probably the least American if it can't follow basic principles, given that America was founded on the idea of religious freedom.
>>
>>70014481
>separation of church and state
What is that?
>>
>>70014548
>"Separation of church and state" is a phrase used by Thomas Jefferson and others expressing an understanding of the intent and function of the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States which reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."
>>
>>70015032
>>"Separation of church and state" is a phrase used by Thomas Jefferson
Yet all he did was right some butthurt letter
Connecticut still kept their established church
>>
>>70015229
Can you even read English you illegal?
>>
>>70015766
Yes and what is your point?
If Jefferson thought is was unconstitutional why didn't he challenge it?
>>
>>70014378
Has Tennessee Surpassed Texas?

Considering that all but 1 county in tennessee voted for trump and that texas voted for cruz, I think we had the answer weeks ago.

FUCK YOU TEXANADA!
And fuck faggot op.
>>
>>70014378
Dang, it feels good to be a Tennessean
>>
>>70014481
>America was founded on the idea of religious freedom.
by a bunch of freemasons who truly didn't believe that was possible

awesome
>>
i think they should change it to the Quran. what a fucking joke this country is becoming.
>>
>>70017394
move to sweden faggot
>>
>>70015032
>Congress shall make no law
>Congress
we good to go senpai
>>
File: 71BDsniejkL.jpg (236 KB, 1194x1200) Image search: [Google]
71BDsniejkL.jpg
236 KB, 1194x1200
>>70017394
maybe this book is more your type.
>>
>>70014378
Tennessee is great I've been there twice once as a kid passing through we got to buy and light off big fireworks on Halloween firecrackers shit that went up in the air and as an adult went to a football game at neyland stadium 100,000 people great atmosphere people were nice even as a opponent fan.
>>
>>70017852
sorry white as can be you fucking cuck. don't need your sorry ass religion shoved down my throat everywhere i go.

bible in the hotel room?
> trash
>>
>>70018308
good job faggot
>>
I live in Tennessee and I would say we have potential but I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. We still have a severe nigger problem, a problem of yankee liberals moving to Nashville, and plenty of uneducated redneck meth addict idiots who would probably betray Trump the second their church tells them to. I do also think though we got some based politicians that people don't hear about much and surprisingly even some of our niggers can be smart. When I lived in Memphis you'd be surprised at the amount I met who hated Martin Luther King, the Civil Rights movement, Obama, etc.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.