[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is America somehow proud of the fact it has only ever declared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
Why is America somehow proud of the fact it has only ever declared war 5 times?

I mean sure that would be great if you've only ever attacked other countries 5 times, but in reality you just invade places without declaring war. Isn't it kind of shameful you invaded Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan without any formal warning or declaration of war?
>>
FUCK OFF BRIT
>>
>>70013956
>Muh revolution
>Muh civil war.
We fucking had 100's of civil wars, we don't idolise it like the turning point of human history.
>>
>>70013956
Does it matter in any way?
>>
>>70013956
>it has only ever declared war 5 times?

It's supposed to be a Congressional responsibility, but the Congress are all spineless cowards trying not to get their shoes dirty for re-election.
>dodging responsibility for their votes
>>
>>70013956
I'm sure the dreadful little wars of empire were put down as pithy little insurrections also under the auspices of the Queen.
>>
>>70013956

>America didnt declare war on Iraq and Afghanistan

I dont have a reaction image for how stupid that statement is.
>>
The only war America has ever won by itself was the civil war, and even then it was literally impossible for them to lose.
>>
>>70014158
>we don't idolise it like the turning point of human history.

America's civil war WAS the turning point of human history.
What happens to us happens to everyone else.
>>
>>70014158
Because they weren't, ours were.

The Revolution changed how governments are structured all over the world, even the total dictatorships like DPRK pretend to have a Constitution.

US Civil War was the starting point of our being a great power. Prior to that you Europeans still thought you could push us around. After that you wanted us as your allies in your struggles.
>>
>>70014158
because nothing you do is important

lets check... is this 4chan.org.uk or 4chan.org?

which is the popular one?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 650x400
>>70014388
>>
>>70014357
You cucks really need to get over yourselves. I only hope the current generation of Americans live long enough to see them be completely overtaken by the Chinese
>>
File: just.jpg (9 KB, 281x300) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
9 KB, 281x300
>its a brits being pissed they are irrelevant thread
>>
File: LIFE.jpg (110 KB, 1280x881) Image search: [Google]
LIFE.jpg
110 KB, 1280x881
>>70014457
Pls respond
>>
>>70014457
>>70014522
Why are you Brits so mad today?
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 601x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 601x338
>>70014778
Give us back our 13 colony's.
You can live in the rest.
>>
>>70014877
Use your "navy" to get them back
>>
>>70014877
I'd rather not. Most of them are filled with kikes, hispanics and niggers
>>
Americans have close to no history so they just
>muh scottash hertiuge
>muh civil war
>muh second amendment muh rights
>>
>>70014999
Pearl Harbour 2.0
>>
>>70014999
>tries to belittle British Army
>got defeated by an 'army' of fucking slanty eyed jungle rats in the 60s
>>
>>70013956
WELCOME TO MODERN WARFARE
>>
>>70015164
>Le poor malnourished farmers beat the US military meme
>bong
>>
>>70015101
>Japan drops a few bombs on Pearl Harbor
>Gets nuked
But I'm sure it'll work out better for you guys

>>70015164
Nice meme. I take it that you'll use the same strategy to defeat us too
>>
>>70015164
How are Singapore and Hong Kong doing nowadays?
>>
>>70015164
> says the lil bitch that got wrecked by the Zulu tribe who barely surpassed human prehistory
> got BTFO by a skinny ass poo in loo who slept with two women to show he was pure
> engages in two world wars, gets the shit kicked out in both of them, and has to call upon Big Daddy US to pick up the slack

I ain't even mad at this point. This all has to be bait.
>>
>>70015409
Yes.
Burning your city's and raping your city-dwellers.
>>
>>70015737
>implying we didn't leave Hong Kong and Singapore peacefully...
>>
>>70015844
But you still left it instead of being a real imperialist power and just say "fuck it, it's ours now"
>>
>>70013956
We didn't invade Vietnam. We sent soldiers to fight with South Vietnam. When we sent soldiers to Afghanistan, we were engaging in combat with the Taliban, not the Afghan state.
>>
>>70014457
Don't take credit for this shit William Williamson, this was throughoutly carried out by us leaves.
>>
>>70015795
In what way did we get our arses kicked in the world wars? In WW1 America literally deployed troops in the last 6 months and even then only sent a fucking minuscule army which was useless. In WW2 we single-handedly stopped the Nazi's trying to invade Britain. Anyway, American intervention is unimportant considering the role of the USSR. Hitler would be wanking in the Oval Office if it wasn't for the Russkies.
>>
>>70016045
>this was throughoutly carried out by us leaves.

Actually, he is right
>>
>>70015936
At last we were honest about our imperialism. You fuckers just imposed you're bullshit rule over various countries and were like "we can't be empire because muh democracy and muh freedoms'
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 400x320
>>70016045
Agreed, thanks son.
>>
>>70016045
In a time when Canada gave a fuck.... what a time to be alive.
>>
File: dis ngga.jpg (387 KB, 1881x2310) Image search: [Google]
dis ngga.jpg
387 KB, 1881x2310
>>70016260
>>
>>70016260
> honest
> builds the entire royal treasury on drug money made in opium deals in China to completely waste the inhabitants and turn them into a drone population for drug consumption

Have you learned nothing yet, you pansy? Imperialism is never honest. It is a show of force. No wonder you Union Jackoffs get so booty blasted when we do whatever we want.

Step aside, pleb. Superpower coming through.
>>
>>70016571
America is literally the only country in the world that still considers itself to be a superpower. I literally can't wait for the day your inbred kike run nations gets spit roasted by China and Russia
>>
>>70014357
Because of the abolition of slavery? Britain beat you to it by at least half a century, not that Americans noticed.
>>
>>70013956
we were not fighting a war against the countries of Vietnam (not counting N Vietnam regulars), Iraq, or Afghanistan
>>
>It's a gelatinous Britcuck episode
>>
>>70016874
...because we are literally the only superpower.
>>
>>70017039
Americans not noticing things happening that happen outside of the US??? I don't believe it!
>>
>>70017270
>America
>Superpower

gg
>>
>>70016874
Just like your wife getting spit roasted by Muhammad and Ahmed?
>>
>>70017353
Nice argument
>>
>>70016085
>thinking that hitler would have invaded Britain
>forgetting that hitler let you retreat
>>
>>70016085
> WW1 America literally deployed troops in the last 6 months and even then only sent a fucking minuscule army which was useless.

Ludendorf and Hindenburg attribute the German lose to the involvement of the US, 4 million fresh troops are a big deal

> In WW2 we single-handedly stopped the Nazi's trying to invade Britain.

The Germans didn't have a navy to invade, Britain literally didn't do shit

> American intervention is unimportant considering the role of the USSR.

The Russians received most of their food from the US, most of their trucks, locomotives, and machine tools from the US as well. All while single handedly destroying the Japanese Empire.

> Hitler would be wanking in the Oval Office if it wasn't for the Russkies.

How would he get boots on the ground in America with no Navy?
>>
>>70017293
Remember that time you went from the most powerful navy in the world to obsolete? That was crazy.

>>70017353
Barack Obama has told David Cameron that Britain must stick to its Nato spending target, or set a damaging example to its European allies.

Help us out Mommy.
>>
File: 1456521962537.png (577 KB, 901x889) Image search: [Google]
1456521962537.png
577 KB, 901x889
>butthurt Anglos still mad nobody ever paid their taxes
>>
File: eat shit.gif (628 KB, 294x220) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.gif
628 KB, 294x220
>>70016874
>>70015831
>>70015164
>>70015084
>>70015047
>>70014522
>>70014307
>mfw all these sour grapes
>>
>>70014307

>What is the Mexican-American War
>What is the American-Spanish War

To be fair though, in both those cases, it was also practically impossible to lose.

The United States has never defeated an enemy of roughly equal strength on it's own. But again, to be fair, I can't recall any war where Britain singlehandedly defeated an equally strong opponent.
>>
>it's a "Britain gets butthurt about American (again) thread"
>>
>>70013956
>Why is America somehow proud of the fact it has only ever declared war 5 times?
This is literally not a issue you have ever encountered. You have never met an American that has stated they are proud of this.
>>
>>70014357
>>70014388

Glorious Revolution gave the world roots of modern government system, promoted capitalism and eventually made Britain as strong as it was, showing everyone an example of revolution done right.

Civil War gave rights to niggers.
>>
>>70018196
Slavery was abolished long before America.

America was slow in ending slavery.
>>
>>70018530
It's fun that Russia had slavery until 1861. Noone gives a fuck though, because whites enslaving whites isn't as thrilling. Just imagine american progressives becoming big in here and starting all the "OH THEY WERE SLAVE OWNERS SO THEY'RE HITLER" bullshit, when literally every good russian book is written by a slave owner
>>
>>70017512
>Ludendorf and Hindenburg attribute the German lose to the involvement of the US, 4 million fresh troops are a big deal

Sure, American involvement likely sped up the end of the war, but Britain and France would have won regardless.

>The Germans didn't have a navy to invade, Britain literally didn't do shit

The reason Germany didn't invade was nothing to do with the navy. The Germans had planned the invasion in the guise of Operation Sea Lion but had to abandon it when we kicked the shit out them in the Battle of Britian.

>The Russians received most of their food from the US, most of their trucks, locomotives, and machine tools from the US as well. All while single handedly destroying the Japanese Empire.

And how were those supplied delivered to Russia? By the Royal Navy. Also please check up the huge British involvement in fighting the Japanese before you embarrass yourself further.

>How would he get boots on the ground in America with no Navy?
I'm not sure where you're getting this idea from that Germany had no navy. Presumably its bi-produce of America's disgusting educational system
>>
>>70013956

>invaded Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan without any formal warning

We gave them plenty of warning, we even gave them options to avoid the conflict.
>>
>>70019914
>we even gave them options to avoid the conflict

"Hi guys, we're America. You're going to do things our way now. You can either accept the fact we're going to completely change your way of life and make your lives shitty, or we can invade you."
>>
>>70019345
Germany had a navy but compared to the UK it was small, but compared to the US and Japan Germany's navy was negligible. They had a substantial amount of subs but fuck all in actual cruisers/battleships/transports.
I mean a fuckin swordfish destroyed the most feared German ship.
>>
>>70019345
> The reason Germany didn't invade was nothing to do with the navy. The Germans had planned the invasion in the guise of Operation Sea Lion but had to abandon it when we kicked the shit out them in the Battle of Britian.

No, the Germans abandoned Sealion because they were busy preparing war with the Soviets. And in the Pacific Theater, the Nips literally smashed the ever lasting shit out of you, pushing you back to the Raj.

> And how were those supplied delivered to Russia?

Delivery was via the Arctic Convoys, the Persian Corridor, and the Pacific Route. Done with US convoys

> Also please check up the huge British involvement in fighting the Japanese before you embarrass yourself further.

Most of the offensives in the Pacific were done by the US by it self

> I'm not sure where you're getting this idea from that Germany had no navy. Presumably its bi-produce of America's disgusting educational system

Your right I should have clarified, the Germans had no comparable navy. No way of putting boots on the ground, no way of upholding a logistical supply line over the Atlantic, and an industry that could not compete with the US.

Face it after the First World War Britain and France became irrelevent on the world stage, Britannia doesn't rule the waves anymore, both Britain and France have armies that are complete shadows of what they were.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.