[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll be going to the Trump rally tomorrow in Bethpage, NY.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: news_trump.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
news_trump.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
Hey, /pol/. Long time lurker here. Sometimes I post, but not too often.

I've managed to acquire two tickets to Teflon Don's rally tomorrow in Bethpage, New York. I'm not too far, so I'll be camping out at around 3pm even though it starts at 7.

If Trump does a Q&A, this is what I plan on asking him:

"Mr. Trump, I come to ask you a question that is on the minds of, quite possibly, millions of your supporters, a question that I'm certain Ted Cruz nor John Kasich would be willing to answer.

The United States of America is a country in what we call 'the West'. We are, without a doubt, the Leader in the West. Currently, in Europe, the Migrant Crisis is the dominating issue of the day. It has become very evident over the past months that many of these so-called "refugees" are simply migrants, and a sizeable chunk of these migrants could have violent intentions, as we saw in Brussels and Paris. Leftist Politicians allow this to happen; under the guise of humanitarian intentions, a great demographic shift is being allowed to occur so a ham-handed, quick-fix solution to the shrinking size of European populations could be implemented. This so-called "solution" is replacing and redefining the fabric of traditional Western society in Europe, something that many European Leftist figures are aware about, with some of them even showing elation at this reality. This problem is, in many circles, being called The Great Replacement. You have famously said, 'A nation without borders is not a nation', a phrase which energized your support base. We know what you will do for the United States of America, but as the leader of this country, the United States of America, the current keystone to Western Civilization, what will you do to ensure the future stability of Europe, an entire continent currently in turmoil?"

Is this good, /pol/? Help me reword it if it's bad.
>>
>>70013884
watch out for the occupy walstreet rioters. stay safe, brave soul.
>>
ALSO: How do I get picked out of a crowd to answer a question? I'm going early to get close seats, and I'll be dressed sharp and clean but is there anything else I can do? I'm going to have a few friends raise their hand for me as well so that increases the chances of me being able to answer a question.
>>
>>70013884
Oh god is this faggot coming to new york?
Please fucking kill me
>>
>>70013992
The concept of your question is fine, but you need to shorten it a lot if you want an answer.
>>
>>70014097

I feel like if I shorten it, the feeling it carries will be lost.
>>
>>70013884
>>70014097
Way too long. He will cut you off mid-sentence.
>>
VIRAL THIS AND GET TRUMP TO RETWEET IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdO09gGeO0M

FIGHT SOROS HERE, HELP BUMP PLEASE, SHILLS AND SLIDING ARE OUT OF CONTROL!

>>70006742

>>70006742

MAGA
A
G
A
>>
File: 1446602023763.png (431 KB, 502x583) Image search: [Google]
1446602023763.png
431 KB, 502x583
>>70014043
He's from new york you shill
>>
>>70013884

>what will you do to ensure the future stability of Europe

"NOT OUR PROBLEM."
>>
EDITED FOR GREAT JUSTICE--

Mr. Trump, The United States of America is without a doubt, the Leader of "the West." Currently, in Europe, the Migrant Crisis is the dominating issue of the day... You have famously said, 'A nation without borders is not a nation', a phrase which energized your support base. We know what you will do for the United States of America, but as the leader of Western Civilization, what will you do to ensure the future stability of Europe, an entire continent currently in turmoil?"
>>
>>70013884
Holy shit he's coming to LI tomorrow? Are tickets still available?
>>
File: 1459650701819.jpg (117 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459650701819.jpg
117 KB, 600x600
>>70013884
VIRAL THIS AND GET TRUMP TO RETWEET IT

FIGHT SOROS HERE, HELP BUMP PLEASE, SHILLS AND SLIDING ARE OUT OF CONTROL

>>70006742

>>70006742

MAGA
A
G
A
>>
>>70014503

Should I throw out George Soros' name? That would be wonderful.
>>
>>70013992
Arrive early.

Wear Trump gear.

Try to make it to the front, or observe where reporters are congregating.

After the event, he usually schmoozes somewhere with reporters.
>>
>>70014655
I don't think you should distract from the core message of the question.
>>
>>70014503

Mr. Trump, The United States of America is without a doubt, the Leader of "the West." Currently, in Europe, the Migrant Crisis, a terrible event fueled by the meddling of Leftist figureheads like George Soros, Angela Merkel, and Jean-Juncker, president of the European Union, is the dominating issue of the day... You have famously said, 'A nation without borders is not a nation', a phrase which energized your support base. We know what you will do for the United States of America, but as the leader of Western Civilization, what will you do to ensure the future stability of Europe, an entire continent currently in turmoil?"

I think this is nice.
>>
>>70014902
real good
>>
>>70014902
>Mr. Trump, The United States of America is without a doubt, the Leader of "the West." Currently, in Europe, the Migrant Crisis, a terrible event fueled by the meddling of Leftist figureheads like George Soros, Angela Merkel, and Jean-Juncker, president of the European Union, is the dominating issue of the day... You have famously said, 'A nation without borders is not a nation', a phrase which energized your support base. We know what you will do for the United States of America, but as the leader of Western Civilization, what will you do to ensure the future stability of Europe, an entire continent currently in turmoil?"
>I think this is nice.

Edit:

Mr. Trump, The United States of America is without a doubt, the Leader of "the West." Currently, in Europe, the dominant issue of the day is the Migrant Crisis, a terrible event fueled by the meddling of Leftist figureheads like George Soros, Angela Merkel, and Jean-Juncker, president of the European Union. You have famously said, 'A nation without borders is not a nation', a phrase which energized your support base. We know what you will do for the United States of America, but as the leader of Western Civilization, what will you do to ensure the future stability of Europe, an entire continent currently in turmoil?"

I think this is nice. I think this will fucking work.
>>
>>70014043
>Oh god is this faggot coming to new york?
>>
>>70014043

Nigga what, Trump IS New York.
>>
I want tickests. How can I go. I been a Trump supporter since July 2015. I got too shirts (red and blue), two mugs (royal blue and white), 4 bumber stickers, and a blue hat.

Gonna have to check my email....
>>
>>70015372
*two
>>
>"Mr. Trump, I come to ask you a question that is on the minds of, quite possibly, millions of your supporters, a question that I'm certain Ted Cruz nor John Kasich would be willing to answer.
>The United States of America is a country in what we call 'the West'. We are, without a doubt, the Leader in the West. Currently, in Europe, the Migrant Crisis is the dominating issue of the day. It has become very evident over the past months that many of these so-called "refugees" are simply migrants, and a sizeable chunk of these migrants could have violent intentions, as we saw in Brussels and Paris. Leftist Politicians allow this to happen; under the guise of humanitarian intentions, a great demographic shift is being allowed to occur so a ham-handed, quick-fix solution to the shrinking size of European populations could be implemented. This so-called "solution" is replacing and redefining the fabric of traditional Western society in Europe, something that many European Leftist figures are aware about, with some of them even showing elation at this reality. This problem is, in many circles, being called The Great Replacement. You have famously said, 'A nation without borders is not a nation', a phrase which energized your support base. We know what you will do for the United States of America, but as the leader of this country, the United States of America, the current keystone to Western Civilization, what will you do to ensure the future stability of Europe, an entire continent currently in turmoil?"

JESUS CHRIST OP, that's not a question, its a tome. What the fuck. Ask a question. Don't be standing at the open mic looking like a fucking retard and talking for 5 whole minutes. Edit this shit down into one question.

"Mr. Trump, unchecked immigration is not just a problem in the US, but in Europe. Since America is a leader in the west, what could you do as president to help Europe out of its current turmoil?"
>>
>>70015624
Yeah, don't ask that. We know what he really thinks - "Europe made their bed so now they can lie in it, I wish them the best" - but it looks bad on TV.
>>
>>70015624
This
>"Mr. Trump, unchecked immigration is >not just a problem in the US, but in >Europe. Since America is a leader in the >west, what could you do as president to >help Europe out of its current turmoil?"
>>
>>70015624
Yeah, nobody gets to give a speech.
The answer will be ISIS related and about neighboring countries, as Jordan already does, doing more to help with refugees.
>>
>>70013884
>trump saying we need to stop being the world police
>mister trump, what will you do as leader of the world police
>>
>>70016048
Kek'd
Good 1
>>
>>70015624
>>70015852
>>70016041
>>70016017

see

>>70015033
>>
File: who could be behind this.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
who could be behind this.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>70014043
>>
>>70016383

goldstein
>>
>>70016203
Watch videos of other people asking questions. They are about 10 words.

You will be sperging spaghetti on stage.
>>
How the hell do you get to bethpage without a car? It doesn't seem that there's any public transport out there. OP, how are you getting there?
>>
>>70016888

Trips speak truth? The edited one is shorter. It isn't that long. Spoken, it's only about . . . 33 seconds (just timed it). Is 30 seconds too long?

>>70016939

I'm driving. I'd pick you up but my car is full. No joke.
>>
>>70014043
>pink ID
He lives in New York faggot
>>
>>70013884
Yeah you'll make it past the 2nd sentence the the SS agents will jump you for taking so long and wasting every ones time.
If you can't simplify that then don't ask it. Btw if its' a rally then no ones going to ask questions.
>>
Does anyone know if trumps gonna be in buffalo?
>>
>>70013884
You might want to shorten that a bit.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.