[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Whites are superior to other races in virtually every way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 5
File: mark teeth.png (464 KB, 707x634) Image search: [Google]
mark teeth.png
464 KB, 707x634
>Whites are superior to other races in virtually every way
>Men are superior to women in virtually every way
yet somewhow
>privilege doesn't exist

How do you reconcile these contradictory beliefs?
>>
File: image.jpg (449 KB, 2892x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
449 KB, 2892x781
>>70013815
>>
>>70013863
pretty good
>>
>>70013815
They aren't contradictory at all.
>>
>>70013863
>>70013975
So you admit it exists? That's not really a refutation, nor was OP arguing in favor of egalitarianism.
>>
>>70013863
>>70013975
>the lion is superior to the hare
>yet it is not a privilege to be born a lion

Who said anything about egalitarianism? Are you unable to keep to the point at hand?
its a blatant contradiction.
>>
White man's burden
>>
>>70013863
might makes right?
>>
>>70013815
When the left says white privilege they mean that whites have an institutional advantage over blacks, because of institutionalized racism. This is false.

The whites privilege that /pol/ claims it exists is not institutional, but biological. Leftists claim this does not exist, because "blacks are equal to whites".
>>
>>70013815
>>Whites are superior to other races in virtually every way
>>Men are superior to women in virtually every way

If that is true, having you try to drag us down is disgusting. If you think like this you are literally an enemy combatant.
>>
>>70014642
who is trying to drag you down? I just want you to stop contradicting yourself

Are you to insecure to admit that it was a privilege to be born a white male?
>>
>>70013815

>a fucking leaf
>believing SJW propaganda

I wish I was even the tiniest bit surprised
>>
>>70014200

YEAH BUT WHEN PEOPLE SAY CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE THEY WANT YOU TO SIT AT THE BACK OF THE BUS SO THE HARE CAN GO AT THE FRONT EVEN IF THE HARE IS INFERIOR.
>>
>>70014824
>Are you to insecure to admit that it was a privilege to be born a white male?

It's not a privilege. A privilege is something that is granted to someone, I was born white, I am white, it is inherent within me. It is not something you can revoke or grant, OK pal.
>>
File: 1459535755021.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1459535755021.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>70014200
We don't believe in using government to redistribute resources to make up for natural inequality. So what if privilege exists based on what you are born as?
>>
>>70015127
an advantage then? you're just mincing words now
>>
>>70014824
>who is trying to drag you down?

Anyone who talks about fucking "white privilege". Just back the fuck off and leave us alone.
>>
>>70015214

I guess you could say someone with a higher IQ to me has an advantage. So what? It doesn't give me the right to blame all my problems on that person and fuck him over.
>>
>>70013863
i am fascinated by this text. thanks for sharing. this is a great way to simplify the ridiculousness of egalitarianism. WE ARE NOT ALL EQUAL, i say that as a man who knows he is not alpha or master race, but knows he is better than some.
>>
>>70015604
>It doesn't give me the right to blame all my problems on that person
do you feel like people have the right to blame all their problems on jews/SJWs/reptilians?
>>
>>70013815

Privilege refers to social values, not innate capacities. Privilege could or could not exist independent of the existence or non-existence of innate differences.
>>
>>70013815
glad that you brought this up because two threads ago, anons jumped down my throat for bringing up privilege. Privilege (aka majority favoritism) is real, and it cannot be observed or understood by the majority holder.
>>
>>70015774

That would be a straw man. I do not blame all my problems on SJW's etc. But they are doing specific things that I strongly disapprove of, such as pushing for higher taxation, opening the borders to the third world, allowing things like Rotheram to happen all over Europe, demonizing white people (males specifically, gearing for persecution through government policy), pushing myths such as rape culture in the west and the gender wage gape to name a few.
>>
>>70013815

Well, women on the Internet seem to think that it's fine to create all these laws and social stigmas against men in western society. Their justification for that is:

>We are stronger than them
>We are faster than them
>We have quicker reaction times
>We don't get periods, cramps or menopause
>We have 'physical privilege'

So yeah, the western world is so fucked. Men are literally discriminated against in every way possible because we are the superior sex, and women are angsty about it, so they try to make our lives as hard as possible just because nature made us better than them. Idiots.
>>
>>70015774
>>70016074
This does not mean that these things are the direct cause of any problems in my life.

Now, with the whole white privilege thing. All the people of other races who spout this crap, They are blaming white people for their own failures instead of taking responsibility.
>>
>>70015878
i can agree that it exists, but its silly to think one is incapable of recognizing it. i also do not think it is wrong or bad or in any way needs to be artificially adjusted (affirmative action)
>>
>>70013815
Does a lion have privilege over the rabbit?
Does he care?
>>70013863
Got there before me.
>>
>>70013815
The "privilege" concept argues that any advantage of one person over any other person is immoral. Obviously this is totally insane and contradictory to all reality.
>>
>>70015225
So much this.
I've taken to telling people to shut the fuck up if they talk about privilege and to never talk to me unless they need to.
>>
>>70016204
*dibs bedora :D:D*
>>
>>70016370
okay I went too far on that one. People can recognize it, but it's sort of all over the place. Some people know it, and use it to their maximum advantage. Some people recognize it but don't completely understand the effect it has on other people.

I agree that it's not something to artificially adjust. It's primarily a social thing but what I'd like to see is a greater awareness for what it is, which would lead to better decision making in areas where it can affect someone's life.

>>70016541
>>70016600
Privilege is not a very well understood concept. It's twisted by liberals and black people to explain this phenomena.

Think about it like this. If you went to China, do they have Chinese privilege? If you went to Japan, do they have Japanese privilege? Yes, because that is their home country and they are familiar with each other in more ways than one.
>>
Privilege implies whites and men owe something to non-whites and women. We don't. Their shitty situation is their own.
>>
>>70013815
>privilege
>equality
>egalitarianism
Orwell was right about politics and the perversion of language.
>>
>>70013815
The privilege that SJWs think exists is that society is structured in a racist/sexist manner that caters to white men. The truth is that it caters to minorities and women through government handouts and affirmative action.

The privilege that actually exists is that overall white men are more intelligent, capable, and productive in society. They are deserving of higher wages and better jobs due to their innate characteristics.
>>
I have white privelege. my ancestors dominated the world and made it so i could have an easier life, and could benefit from their hard work. It isn't my fault blacks didn't do the same.
>>
I don't hold these beliefs, but they are entirely consistent. Privilege consists of unearned or undeserved benefits, and natural superiority would be a way of earning/deserving such benefits.

You're an idiot.
>>
>>70016600

I like it, this attitude of just saying "fuck off" to these people seems to be growing, thank god. What I think is fueling the whole Trump phenomena partly. At this point the anti white male rhetoric just seems to add fuel to our engine.
>>
>>70017040
No, that is an incorrect interpretation of privilege. Under mine, which is the correct interpretation, it's about treating someone equally despite the fact that you might not know their background. For example, you're from Russia. Come here to the US, and apply for a job. You're going to be passed over for a natural American because they are familiar with who John Smith is but they're not familiar with Yuri Medvedv. Under true quality where privilege is not a concern, that hiring agent would hire you based on your qualifications.
>>
>>70016710

Yeah, that's another one they use too. Feminists do it, and so do whiteknight little dudebros that use toxic sites like 4chan and 9gag.

>OH WHAT??? You think that men are better than women because of nature?? You don't want to suffer on all levels as a man in western society just because you were born physically superior?? You don't like it that western society hates men??? TIPS FEDORA!!!!

The youth are a lost cause. It's like telling the truth about male superiority evokes angry memes, and then not wanting to be discriminated against because of my superiority also evokes angry memes.
>>
>>70014613

Thanks Pedro
>>
>>70013815
How the fuck can white people be privileged if we have to deal with niggers, gooks and mudslimes?
>>
>>70017273
so like I said, privilege is not exactly the proper term for it. It should be called majority advantage b/c that's exactly what it is.
>>
>>70013815
Being born superior doesnt mean you have privileges, specially in todays society.
Woman never had to go to war, or work hard, and so on.
Laws, affirmative action and all that crap just promote idiocracy.
>>
>>70017380

Though of course you still have a cancerous growth of PC crusaders being pumped out of academia, hopefully with time they will grow up. Reality will certainly be hard to avoid as time goes on.
>>
File: 1426974251170.jpg (223 KB, 1280x848) Image search: [Google]
1426974251170.jpg
223 KB, 1280x848
>>70013815
Privilege isn't a bad thing.

It is what all should strife for.

It is what the Japanese worked for thousands of years to get in Japan.

It is what the French worked for thousands of years to get in France.

It is what the Americans of European descent worked hundreds of years to get in the US.

It is what you get for a job well done, it is what you deserve.
>>
>>70017504
I'm perfectly fine with nor being hired because I'm Russian and the owner of the business venture wants an American employee. It isn't the governments business to make me look appealing for the owner(read punish them if they don't hire me),it's my job to appeal. Maybe those people that don't get hired because of racial stereotypes should work on improving their communities to get rid of said stereotypes. Why wouldn't I play the odds and hire out of a group I personally trust?
>>
>>70013815
PEDOPHILE TEACHER WHO BROWSES A >>70016521
GET IN HERE
>>
>>70017802
>strive :^(
>>
>>70013815
Privilege means the normal laws and rules of society don't apply to you. Not only is this not true for whites, in many cases they apply disproportionately or even exclusively to us. Being superior is not the same as having special treatment. In fact, our society justifies special treatment entirely on the premise of helping the inferior.
>>
>>70013815
It isn't privilege, it's reality.
>>
>>70014613
Whites have institutional advantage because they built the institutions.
I don't get why you are negotiating your rights.
>>
>A fucking leaf.
>All races and genders are inherently equal
> Privilege exists
>Somehow less of a contradiction

Kill yourself.
>>
>>70016710
>hat memes

wew lad
>>
>>70018116

The only institutional privileges in the west apply to non whites. Me and every person on this board could talk about a ton of privileges that apply to non whites such as affirmative action not prosecuting grooming gangs. So name one that applies to whites.
>>
>A fucking leaf.
>Everybody is equal.
>Privilege exists.
>Somehow it's only a contradiction if we negate both premises.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>70014200
When people say "privilege" they usually also imply "illegitimate". It's certainly what it used to mean.
>>
>>70013815
>whites are equal to other races
>men are equal to women

in this scenario privilege doesn't exist
>>
>>70013815
You are using an unconventionaly definition of privilege, ergo you argmuent is a strawman.
>>
>>70018342

I'm not sure if he was joking, but cesspools like 4chan, 9gag, IFunny, and Reddit and Tumblr have IMMENSE hatred against males, and they use fedora memes and buzzwords to express it. Weird fucking people, man. I feel pity for them, but I also want to line them up in the street and shoot all of them in the back of the head.
>>
No you are mincing words in orwellian fashion.

Give us your SJW definition of privilege, so that everyone can be on the same page.

According to you advantages granted by nature in the form of evolution is something that should be "corrected"? Would you also suggest putting weights on the legs of cheetahs so as
to negate the speed advantage they have over gazelles?
>>
>>70018116
the problem is, not just whites live in this country. Therefore those who have institutional advantages should offer upward mobility for others as well. Only reason why they don't (just like how Jews don't, but otherwise fought for the same thing) is that they don't want to let go of power once they have it.

>>70017830
problem is that people have to live here. We can't just wait until they get smarter and more tolerant/understanding.
>>
>>70014407
> what was the 25th of April?
>>
>>70018942
So have them form militias to police their own communities under police supervision,don't just force people who have nothing to do with blacks and spics to hire these people. If you force others to accept these minorities no matter how they act,no wonder they'd never change,they have no incentive to change,they're gonna get forced through anyway. You are doing exactly the opposite of what you should be doing,you should include them more,you should cut them out more,and offer a chance of reintegration if they pass the bar.
>>
>>70018942
>not just whites live in this country
Okay
>Therefore those who have institutional advantages should offer upward mobility for others as well
And you made and impressive flying leap to that conclusion. Why do whites (who as you said, already allow other races to live in our countries go further and give everyone else a leg up? I'm not even addressing your suggestion that we are somehow obligated to do it. Why should we do it at all?
>>
>>70018942
>the problem is, not just whites live in this country. Therefore those who have institutional advantages should offer upward mobility for others as well.

Why? White countries already provide more upward mobility than the non-whites' countries of origin (where they had the institutional advantages). Why are white people obligated to sacrifice and relinquish their self-created advantages to those who did not create any?
>>
>>70014200
>yet it is not a privilege to be born a lion

If that was a universal privilege, hares wouldn't have survived evolution.

Try again.
>>
>>70018942
>Therefore those who have institutional advantages

Can I have a definition of "institutional advantages"?
>>
>>70017248
this perfectly sums up privilege.
>>
>>70019422
>>70019294
You're not the one who makes the decisions.
>>
OP is just a stupid cunt that is whining because she was born as a woman, and therefore born inferior.

This whole "privilege" shit is nonsense. Nature made me superior as a white male, I shouldn't have to apologize for it at all. Enough is already expected of me as it is. And it's fucking ludicrous that SJWs want to pass laws and start social stigmas that discriminate against me JUST BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. No. I won't accept that.
>>
>>70017770
Not exactly. Majorities and minorities can still be treated as equals. A majority privilege would be seen as illegitimate. the inherent superiority of one group would create inequality that was not socially developed, and therefore, wouldn't be considered undeserved.

You have to remember that this privilege stuff only makes sense if equality is the end goal.
>>
>>70019749

Can I have a definition of "institutional advantages"?
>>
>>70013815

Creating something for yourself is not privelige.
>>
>>70014200
White privilege refers to society not genetics you fucking leaf.

You really think the BLM is arguing they are genetically inferior when they talk about privilege?

>white people are naturally superior
>males are naturally superior
>the claim that society is skewed towards white males is false

These beliefs are consistent.
>>
>>70019220
shouldn't include*
>>
>>70018116
kek, you mean Jews?
nepotism among whites is virtually non-existent these days
>>
>>70013815
once you start admitting that there is privilege, the pandoras box can't be closed.

what about those dying in africa because they dont have water? you are more privileged than them just by being able to shitpost on 4chan. what are you doing to help them?

you see now?
>>
>>70019749
????

Please just fuckoff.

As stated earlier:
According to you advantages granted by nature in the form of evolution is something that should be "corrected"? Would you also suggest putting weights on the legs of cheetahs so as
to negate the speed advantage they have over gazelles? Is the alpha male in a lion pride obligated to provide lesser male contenders with females and food?
>>
You fool.

Privilege implies random chance.

Hath one not a father? Hath one not a mother?

One is not born into the world randomly. Is a man not brought into this world unwillingly? Has he not an ancestry, a history of family, born and raised, with the intention to keep the family line?

This 'privilege' you speak of has no bearing on me, for it implies that by God given chance I was granted my ability, but that is not the case!

My ability was passed down, housted upon me, inate in birth and decided before it. I reject your notion of 'privilege'

Man is not measured in what he is born with, rather, in what he makes of himself from birth to end!
>>
>>70020281
what the fuck are you even talking about? I'm not the one you should be addressing nigger.
>>
File: 1433340916053.jpg (150 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1433340916053.jpg
150 KB, 624x434
>>70014613
nice explanation Brazil bro, have a (you) and rare Pepe
>>
>>70020768
privilege is a way for them to denounce evolution and the evolutionary benefits certain people have, i.e. traits.

they believe everyone, no matter where they are born, or from whom, throughout all of history and the world, should in theory have the same exact chances at doing whatever they want to do as everyone else.
>>
>>70020252
Go back to plebbit please.

Those people who are dying in Africa due to a lack of water only have themselves to blame. There is more than enough water for everyone. It is their average IQ of 70 which is directly responsible for their suffering.

I have family who farm in the Kalahari fucking desert and none of them are dying from a lack of water. The difference is that white people solve their own problems instead of expecting others to do it for them. All the first world infrastructure that white people built in this country is falling to pieces due to the incompetence and corruption of the ruling blacks. When everything goes to shit they will have no one to blame but themselves. But leftists idiots like you will be the first to demand the west provides aid.

>What are you doing to help them?

The shitload of taxes I pay every month goes to feeding, educating and sheltering blacks. 1.9 million of us out of 52 million pay 92% of all taxes.

Not that its relevant, since I do not have a choice in the matter.
>>
>>70020947
Sorry ameribro, misslinked.
Not a nigger btw..
>>
>>70021376
I was making the statement that privilege is a joke and can be used negatively against anyone being that there will always be someone that is doing worse. The end game of privilege is to bring everyone to the lowest rung of the lowest rung and keep them there.
>>
>>70019436
That argument doesn't make sense. It's clearly a privilege to be rich, so by your logic, poor people shouldn't exist any more.
>>
>>70013815
It's not that ''privilege doesn't exist''. It's that I am denying a specific kind of privilege that feminists and blacks are accusing me of having.
I am stronger and smarter than the average woman. You can say that it's a privilege, but I don't magically get more money or better status by being a male. Being stronger and having a few more IQ points doesn't make me all that privileged.

There are two types of privileged people. Those who are born rich and those who are born with excellent genes that make them extraordinary in some way (i.e born a genius, extremely good looking, extremely tall etc). And I don't think those people should be demonized for being privileged. We're not fucking Marxists.
>>
>>70021663
That's Marxism 101
>>
>>70022091
Also the thing about this that's fucking infuriating is that there are some women who are both smarter than me and stronger than me. I knew an autistic she-ogre who looked like the fucking Shrek, but was fairly smart. If I am privileged for larger muscles and a better mind, then what the fuck is she? How come all males are automatically privileged and their individual circumstance doesn't matter, but if I said blacks are dumb because of their lower IQ scored they'd say that's wrong because ''you have to look at the individuals, and look this black guy is not dumb so ur wrong''.

Fucking kill me.
>>
>>70021376

>The shitload of taxes I pay every month goes to feeding, educating and sheltering blacks. 1.9 million of us out of 52 million pay 92% of all taxes.

Sorry to hear that, man. When SJW types scream about "PRIVILEGE!", they are using a codeword to basically concede that they are, indeed, INFERIOR by nature.

It sucks to hear about your situation, though.

I am a white male and I am better than everybody else.
>>
>>70013815

I cannot help it, why must I suffer because of it?
>>
>>70013815
Being a white non-Muslim male in a muslim country is does not equate to being privileged. Your whole argument is a strawman.
>>
>>70013815
>>70014200
are you retarded?
genetic superiority is in no way 'privilege'.
'privilege' is being treated better due to a system which opresses other groups, like what happens in multiple middle-eastern states, such a thing does not exist in the West in the form of white male privilege. To call genetic superiourity 'privilege' is absurd and stupid, it means to call evolution 'privilege', it means to call science 'privilege', thus calling indirectly for the destruction of facts and truth.
Fuck off you communist.
Privilege is being sentenced half the jail time for the same crime a male did when you're a female.
>>
People like white people. They are more attracted to them. Black men to white girls and black women to white men. People are more kind to attractive people.

All of these things are biological. White privilege requires both the white person to exist and the coloured people to idealize and want to fuck them in order to elevate them to a "privileged" status. It is very natural for all of these people to want to fuck white men and women.

The issue is that there simply is no reasonable solution for this. Liberals are trying to solve a problem that certainly exists. Racism exists, but it's biologically engraved in each and every person. And the only way you can combat biology is with chemical warfare, brainwashing, and genocide.

All of said tactics are currently being used by the far left as we speak.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.