[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sit your ass down, plebs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: reince-priebus.jpg (21 KB, 948x532) Image search: [Google]
reince-priebus.jpg
21 KB, 948x532
Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus cautioned supporters of Donald Trump who vocally disapprove of the GOP's delegate allocation and selection process.

>"By the way, this is a nomination for the >Republican Party," Priebus told 620 WTMJ in >Wisconsin. "If you don't like the party, then >sit down. The party is choosing a nominee."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/priebus-the-party-is-choosing-a-nominee/article/2587688
>>
>>70012905
Who does this faggot think makes his party possible? The VOTERS.. and if you fuck us we will destroy you and your party.
>>
>>70012905
The bigshots have decided it's Ryan. gump will never be allowed to win and neither will Crud
>>
>>70013035
As long as the messed up foreign trade stays status quo they are fine.

They are all are heavily invested overseas and as long as they make money they don't care.

You losing a job makes them richer.

They have no interest in fixing anything.
>>
If Trump is winning by the end, and he gets fucked over I will deliberately go vote for Clinton. Time to crash this party.
>>
>>70014061
>implying that will crash the party
>>
>>70014061
Vote libertarian at least so they can get some voter recognition
>>
>>70014061

They're controlled by the same people. Whoever wins, we lose.
>>
>>70012905
I hate this faggot SO much
He is one of the reasons I voted for Trump the GOP establishment has been pushing moderates for decades and up until the Tea Party we have been handing Democrats everything they want
>>
>>70012905
This is why people don't like the Republicans. The party people are almost universally shit eating, condescending cunts that would've been tarred and feathered 200 years ago. I hope your party crashes and burns after this election, faggot. Same with the faggy democrats too.
>>
>>70014773
I'd be tempted to do that were it not for the Supreme Court nomination issue.
>>
>>70012905
>Gee I desperately need the support of the people who will even vote for the shtshow the party has become
>lulz fuck y'all niggers

Going to be fun as shit watching the party burn after the convention. Either way now, whether they steal it or not, I think the party is completely fucked and will inevitably split.
>>
>>70012905

Why is Tom Hanks leader of the Republican Party?
>>
>>70014061
You have to vote downballot for Democrats the whole way through if you want them to get the message. Stealing the nomination from Trump means they're willing to surrender the general election in exchange for maybe saving their control over Congress. They have to lose it all.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.