[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is litteraly wrong with this generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-04-05-12-45-21.png (279 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-05-12-45-21.png
279 KB, 480x800
What is litteraly wrong with this generation?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-05-12-45-02.png (117 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-05-12-45-02.png
117 KB, 480x800
>>70011450
Being a white straight male is now wrong and evil /pol/ why?
>>
lack of islam.
>>
>>70011450
>>70011593

any whites who attend, organize, support, or associate with blm deserve everythign they get from the niggers.
>>
>>70011450
Too many people never had to work for anything, so they do not appreciate what they are given. They give away what their ancestors have fought for to get social brownie points for themselves.
>>
>>70011694
Need WW3 and need it now.
>>
>>70011450
if they want to ostracize and segregate themselves, then let them.. id be interested to see how that turns out for them considering the current state of black communities.
If they want to be left alone by white people then they should stop enjoying the benefits of white/western civilization
>>
they would even consider voting for bernie sanders
According to New York Times Senior Correspondent James York,
"...Bernie's wife sees him as her bitch basically. Every time we visit Bernie at their home, he visibly shakes when she gives him a command, the only other visible reaction being a huge boner at others ordering him around. His wife is apparently quite the slut when they go to D.C. and you can bet she doesn't find her partners on the white side of town. Bernie hides in the closet and watches multiple black men fuck and jerk off on his wife and moans and cums as he gets fucked in the ass roughly by a Sybian. This, of course, says nothing about him as a leader..."
>>
>>70011450
>Look at me I'm self-hating! So progressive!
These people are just mentally-ill like all people involved in this social justice nonsense.
>>
File: 1379293939824.gif (2 MB, 598x336) Image search: [Google]
1379293939824.gif
2 MB, 598x336
>>70011450
>blacks kill blacks
>didnu nuffin, dey don't deserve jail fo dis
>police stop showing up to stop blacks from killing blacks
>dem rayicss po-po don't care about us niggas
>blacks attack police and get BTFO
>hans up, don't shoot
>police retaliate against blacks, white civilians show up to apologize
>dey takin over our movement!
>>
File: allies.png (635 KB, 710x572) Image search: [Google]
allies.png
635 KB, 710x572
>>70011450
Them and their white "Allies" are not worth the time of day. BLM is just a showboat movement.
>>
>>70011450
i wish the blacks would just ooga booga out and start beating the white retards that want to play this game more often.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.