[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fuck I just found this video and it's fucking enra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 14
File: FUCK.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
holy fuck I just found this video and it's fucking enraging. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8 Tommy is literally trapped here without any reason being shown in opposing him. how do we allow this?
>>
>>70011149
THANK GOD we left this disgusting putrid, rotten, cocksucking country's influence
I wish we would've sailed to London with the French attacking from the south and purged the world of this evil cultural marxist totalitarian empire
>>
>>70011405
D-Day happened on the wrong side of the channel IMHO
>>
>>70011149

MMMMMRRRRAAAAAHHHGGGGG

FU?CK!!??!!???

I couldn't watch the whole thing.
>>
i couldn't finish watching the video, it made me too sad. so much stupidity, they refuse to answer questions plainly, they just resort to calling you racist and then everyone claps
>>
>>70011149
kek
interpret this how you want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwr6_015ROo
>>
Yeah I couldn't get half way. There's no logical discussion with these people. They deserve torture
>>
>>70011149
Fucking scum, just absolute fucking scum. Europe is dead, you're all fucking dead. We are going to kill all of you without question.
>>
>>70011149
>>
>>70011149
british people are fucking retarded and disgusting
and apparently you are all so cucked that you think islam is a race

gas yourself op
>>
File: download.png (161 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
download.png
161 KB, 480x360
>>70012092
>WELL MAYBE IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR WIFE MURDERED YOU SHOULD STOP SAYING THINGS I DON'T LIKE
>*applause*
>>
File: 1458857206490.jpg (261 KB, 1330x772) Image search: [Google]
1458857206490.jpg
261 KB, 1330x772
>>70011149
>tfw my bluepilled housemate always says he wants to move to the United Kaliphate
>>
>>70012060
me neither
>>
File: yuri bezmenov propaganda.jpg (59 KB, 380x537) Image search: [Google]
yuri bezmenov propaganda.jpg
59 KB, 380x537
>>70011149
>Racist
>Racist
>Racist
>Bigot
>Racist bigot
And in to the gulags they go.
>>
>>70011149

I saw that not long ago as well. It was him against the whole room and the presenter was in on it as well. But what else would you expect from the BBC? On a show called Free Speech of all things? They wouldn't even let him explain his points and just leapt to conclusions.

Fuck this retarded country. Tommy Robinson has the patience of a fucking saint.
>>
>>70013399

Holy shit that note. That horseshit would never fly in America.
>>
>>70013399
Why don't the kids get a fucking carpet
>>
File: dTGZBmL.jpg (58 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
dTGZBmL.jpg
58 KB, 531x471
>>70013399
Arent womyn forbidden to pray along with men?
>>
File: anger.jpg (41 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
41 KB, 245x204
>>70011149
03:04
>Stop being a racist and a bigot
>Even the fucking MODERATOR of the show starts clapping

04:50
>Purple woman repeats the word racist like a broken record over and over again
>Tommy ask her to explain herself
>She keep repeating the same shit over and over again
>Moderator stops Tommy and tell him to let her finish repeating the same shit 20 more times.

This is the best rage fuel i have ever witnessed. If my rage could be harnessed right now it would be able to power a tesla car on a trip to Saturn and back.
>>
>>70011149
Good on them for destroying this racist and his weak hate-propaganda on tv.
Guys like that are whats wrong with our society, not the "muslims".
>>
File: that's bait.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
that's bait.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>70014806
(you)
>>
>>70012857
this
>>
>>70014315
I screamed at my fucking monitor, pretty sure my neighbors heard me.

The opening line of the show is a self-proclaimed Muslim boldly saying he wants to put his opponents on an island so he can bomb and kill them.

>Well that was a bit strong but I understand what you mean

Everyone in that room aside from 'Tommy' is a demon. It's a complete setup, total con job, all imps. I've never seen anything so fucking unashamedly vile.

"I have to wear a bulletproof vest, people are trying to kill me"

>well stop being a racist bigot then :D :) :)

Fucking dead. I'm glad they've pushed it this far. They are openly threatening and calling for war, and they are going to get it in fucking spades.
>>
>that fucking condescending talk-back when he was trying to make a point

11/10
>>
>>70011149
>white muslim
>looks like a faggot with faggy facial hair
>"i'm terrified of islamophobia and other kinds of racism"
i already fucking raged.

i'm just playing dark souls and wanted to put something on in the background to listen to because i ran out of podcasts, the fucking game already pissed me off enough and now i have to know this faggot exists?
>>
>>70014806
I understand, it's been a rough week. Have a free (you). I hope it gets you through the week.
>>
File: burn.gif (1 MB, 306x230) Image search: [Google]
burn.gif
1 MB, 306x230
That faggot at 8:30 saying something completely unsubstantial just to get a cheap laugh.

What a fucking setup. I have never seen such a disgrace debate (what ever the fuck it is) on TV and i am from Sweden.
>>
File: END IT.jpg (74 KB, 855x746) Image search: [Google]
END IT.jpg
74 KB, 855x746
>>70011149
Just to note that this was from 2013 but you can bet that if the same show happened right now, even AFTER Paris and Brussels, almost the exact same reactions would probably be seen. I want out of this hellhole.
>>
Here's Round 2: Oxford Union Boogaloo
Unlike OP's post Tommy is given the opportunity to respond, but the questions are especially enraging when their context is considered —he gave a 1hr talk prior to the Q&A. At 26:10 the moderator basically says that uneasiness and isolation might be the reason why "Asian" immigrants 'feel the need to act in such an extreme way' [rape].
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UAQAvCCC4
>>
YOUZ A RACIST, YOUZ A RACIST, WE WAS KANGS
>>
>>70011149
>i'm polish
>chesc dzen dobre
>>
>>70016346
Remember to listen to Akala's 1 hour 16 minute presentation on the REAL inhabitants of Egypt —delivered at Oxford Union.
I watched it and thought how some people would rather attribute ancient civilisations to space aliens than they would to black people. smdh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUtAxUQjwB4
>>
love that they all interrupt him and won't answer his questions and then at the end it shows "@bbcfreespeech"
>also all them Julius faces during the video
>>
File: allah so akbar today.jpg (193 KB, 1111x751) Image search: [Google]
allah so akbar today.jpg
193 KB, 1111x751
>>70016114
>*siiigh* the tesco was selling bacon and URRGH it just like got me so totally stressed out and isolated I just really need to groom and rape a white girl to take my mind off of this
>>
RACIST
BIGOT
FASCIST

These people deserve the death of their country.
>>
>>70013399
ORWELL TRIED TO WARN US

Then again
>posting from a device that tracks my location and has two cameras
>>
File: TfwCunt.png (332 KB, 323x370) Image search: [Google]
TfwCunt.png
332 KB, 323x370
It would be so nice to be a nigger/muslim/woman all you have to do is call things you don't like racist and be rewarded. What easy fucking lives these people have.
>>
Damn that was infuriating to watch. He conveyed his point and evidence well. AND THAT FUCKING WHORE ON THE STAGE JUST SHOUTED AD HOMINEM RACIST AD HOMINEM AD HOMINEM RACIST, RACIST.

Is this the fucking debating tactics of these pieces of shit? Just fucking namecalling, no fucking evidence. Couldn't even answer this outstanding man's fucking question, on how he's racist. He's not, he's a racial realist, and nothing he said was racist.

Britain is fucked, all your real men got blown to bitz in WW2. Get cucked, get fucked, I'm outta here. *drops mic*

I cringed so fucking hard. It seems all the actual men in Britain were blown to bits in WW2. All that's left are the inferior taint that hid from the war. Except that EDL leader, his grandfather must have survived.
>>
File: mfwmuslims.png (1 MB, 1394x960) Image search: [Google]
mfwmuslims.png
1 MB, 1394x960
>>70011149
why is she so disgusted bros? is she ill?
>>
Didn't watch didn't need to. BBC always the same, same drone, same dripfeed bullshit. Only morons take anything the BBC releases with out bullshit filters set on full.
>>
>>70011149
lasted 3 minutes, now im angry. thanks, op
>>
File: bodysnatchers.jpg (128 KB, 500x1036) Image search: [Google]
bodysnatchers.jpg
128 KB, 500x1036
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.