[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens in the Baltics? What's life like there? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: serveimage.jpg (165 KB, 1186x1107) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
165 KB, 1186x1107
What happens in the Baltics? What's life like there? What are their politics like? Culture?

What's the deal with em?
>>
>>70011129
They are still butthurt about russians.
>>
>>70011129
that doesn't exist
>>
>>70011129
I am interested in those 2 islands. Anything interesting on em?
>>
Poor countries trying to be European/Scandinavian.
Capitals are worth a visit if you're interested in history/architecture/cheap alcohol.

>>70011685
Mostly farmers live there, not a whole lot.
>>
>>70011129
Not much.

Thats why its the perfect place to white flight to.
>>
>>70011898
How poor?
>>
They're not a thing.
>>
>>70011129
Living room for Germanic and/or Slavic people. Literally nothing else.
>>
>>70012015

"Average" monthly salary is around 500-700 euro for averagefags, some specialities can make over 1000.

Pension is around 250-300 EUR (comparing to Germoneys 2000+).

Price for food is on average the same as in the rest of EU.

At least we're white, right?
>>
stop associating us with those losers
>>
Just a fucking brush
>>
>>70012412
where is your .gif at esti?
>>
brushposting
>>
>>70012412
If you get rid of the Russians you're free to join us Nordicks.
>>
Unique people.

Unique pre-Christian paganry, unique language groups, unique ethnicities and possibly an older culture than Slavs or even Germans. Lets put it this way, the best likeness to Romuva is a very distorted Hinduism, whereas Slavic paganry and Asatru both have similarities and even a few similarities with Greco-Roman paganry.

BTW Estonians are megaqts.
>>
>>70011129
It's nice to visit, but you don't want to live there. Except maybe Estonia. But then why settle for half measures and not move to Finland?
>>
>>70012952
well, i like to drink
>>
>>70012412
No worries my brethren. I shall need your arms when the time to unite the Baltika will come. Stand with me!
>>
>>70012694

If you get rid of kebab we might want to.
>>
There are a lot of peasants and shitloads of room for them. Bigger towns are okay, rest is just nature and more nature with some usual small places (and yes, the people drink a lot in these places, lol)

I wouldn't complain much about the life, I can't say I feel like I would be poor lol (live in an average Estonian family) although our numbers in any kind of diagram are bad.

North-Eastern Estonia full of russians left from the USSR times, no1 likes that area or the people in there.

Government is full of fags who aren't yet full western, but moving towards it. Seems like conservatives are a rising star though, specially during the refugee crisis atm.

Culture? idk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OneQRawdLv4
>>
Making 700€ month, feels bad man.
>>
life is fucking painful
please ened it
>>
>>70011129
Read a book.
>>
>>70012952
Too much of a western society already, like to keep it the old fashioned Eastern European way
>>
File: 1456085965726.png (95 KB, 1590x1424) Image search: [Google]
1456085965726.png
95 KB, 1590x1424
I hope we can reach a finngolian khanate without the slavs in baltics
>>
>>70014068
and ur niggers
>>
>>70011359
Holy fuck I'm a leaf and I even find you fucks annoying. America plz annex to shut these cunts up.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.