[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It wasn’t China that ruined the middle class; it was Republican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Book.jpg (142 KB, 890x501) Image search: [Google]
Book.jpg
142 KB, 890x501
It is not difficult to see where the blame lies.

>Broadly, the narrative goes something like this. American middle- and working-class wages have stagnated because Wall Street pressed companies to outsource the valuable jobs that made up America’s manufacturing base, first to low-wage Mexicans and then to the Chinese.

>The reason this narrative is wrong is simple. There are good reasons why the U.S. adopted policies that encouraged poorer countries to grow rapidly through export-led industrialization. In helping Mexico, China, and other developing countries grow, the U.S. is gaining richer trading partners.

Read more:
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/it-wasnt-china-that-ruined-the-middle-class-it-was-republican-policies-2016-03-31?link=sfmw_fb
>>
Yay another article that neglects to mention Democrats were just as complicit in sending manufacturing jobs overseas as Republicans and also neglects to mention Glass-Steagall was repealed as a direct consequence of Bill Clinton who pushed for every groid to have loans for $400,000 houses they couldn't possibly afford while reimbursing the banks with tax dollars should they default (spoilers: they all defaulted).
>>
File: 10031.jpg (166 KB, 481x756) Image search: [Google]
10031.jpg
166 KB, 481x756
>>
>>70010438
>reimbursing the banks with tax dollars should they default

bush did that homey
>>
>>70010116
What was NAFTA, and who signed it? (Hint: He got his dick sucked in the White House)
>>
Who cares. Trump is a racist and a fascist, prove me wrong

You can't.
>>
>>70010116
>There are good reasons why the U.S. adopted policies that encouraged poorer countries to grow rapidly through export-led industrialization. In helping Mexico, China, and other developing countries grow, the U.S. is gaining richer trading partners.

And because of those "richer trading partners" you have no middle class jobs.

Is this hard to understand? There is a reason why only the richest and power mongers support globalism.
>>
>>70010116
IKR?! When r people going to see the truth? Have an upvote good sir!@
>killyourself
>>
>>70010438
first post best post, can confirm this is the truth
>>
>>70010116
I bought Crippled America over the weekend.

I don't really care what your thread is about.
>>
>>70010116

Neoliberalism has fucked both the US and the UK.
>>
>>70011417
I like these new memes
>>
File: 1452883981527.jpg (44 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1452883981527.jpg
44 KB, 659x659
>>70011417
Didn't say anything racist, and I don't think you know what fascism is.

Proved.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.