[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me a legit reason why you hate trump. Having a big mouth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 29
File: hailtheemepror.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
hailtheemepror.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
Give me a legit reason why you hate trump.

Having a big mouth isnt one of them.
>>
HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
File: 01.png (561 KB, 570x699) Image search: [Google]
01.png
561 KB, 570x699
>>
>>70010057
AARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
>he is white AND rich
>his hair looks like shit
>he is sexist
>racist
>thinks all mexicans are illegal rapists
>fucked his daughter on live television
>>
>>70010227
>fucked his daughter on live television

wat.jpg
>>
File: creepypepe.jpg (30 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
creepypepe.jpg
30 KB, 480x480
>>70010227
>fucked his daugther on live television

I actually want to see that.
>>
>>70010057
He Fucks imported whores then falls in love and marries them
>>
he has a small mouth
>>
>>70010057
>white
>rich
>racist
>Sexism
>anti Islam
>Anti immigration
>anti abortion
>anti freedom aka deossnt want to defend the nations of the world unless they pay lol
I can go on and on
>>
>>70010748
you forgot

>typical american citizen
>>
>>70010227
>fucked his daughter on live tv.

We know that it is the norm in Brazil, but that didn't happen.
>>
>>70010989
Unfortunately Ahmed people here are living in the past and they still don't accept incest and pedophilia, oh well, we can only hope to be as progressive as the UK :/
>>
>>70010057
B-but he hurts my feelings
>>
>>70010057
He will Make America Great Again and as a leftist, I hate anything that is like striving for greatness and excelling, and want everyone to just be mediocre and average.
>>
>>70010216
Ahmed please
>>
>>70011293
R A R E S T
A
R
E
S
T
>>
>>70010057
He might as well be a foreign political madman for all we know
>>
>>70010748
Why do you hate yourself redditanon?
>>
He speaks his mind more than he should
>>
>>70011200
>Brazil is white
>>
>>70011200
Says the Pedo who lives in a country where age of consent is 14.
>>
File: 1431788599676.jpg (22 KB, 306x284) Image search: [Google]
1431788599676.jpg
22 KB, 306x284
He's a meme.
>>
>>70010057
Honestly, I don't trust him.
But what I hate more than Trump, are the people against him. Nobody can come up with a valid reason why he's bad. Hes only racist/sexist if you're a sensitive retard who gets triggered by your own farts.
>>
File: Trump-The-Wall-CD.png (772 KB, 706x713) Image search: [Google]
Trump-The-Wall-CD.png
772 KB, 706x713
>>70010057
I hate Trump because he has a full head of hair
>>
He's a cunt of the highest degree. A billionaire reality TV star in bed with a bunch of shady Jews is not presidential material. Trump is a hypocrite and a liar. He's well known for being two faced, like that time in the 80's he got caught screaming his lungs out at an employee for a very minor mistake, then when he realized he was on camera he put on a smile and said "I always joke like that." He's an insecure prick that puts on a façade even though it's well known to everybody close to him that he's a dickhead.
>>
>>70010748
im not even on a side but do you honestly think hes all of those things and that in todays world trump the super rascist can exist? He is not saying anything different than he has the last 20/30 years now people have huge problems with it before yall enjoyed it.
>>
No need to hate.

I simply don't support him out of self preservation.

Same reason why I'm against Sanders.
>>
>>70010057
He always speaks in a way that he cant be attacked.
By constanly changing sides he avoids being critisized.
He is a salesman trying to sell people his presidency.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 706x654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 706x654
>>70010057
I dont hate Trump but goddamn, lately it seems like he doesn't wanna win. The whole abortion punishment thing, and the wife comparison, and the Cruz cheating bullshit.

It's not increasing his chances to win. Lately the man has done some stupid shit, which god forbid might cost him the election, or the whole presidency.
>>
>>70011633
Pic is spot on.

>>70010057
Mainly because there are 30 Trump threads active here 24/7.
>>
>>70010057
He changes his opinion more frequent than I change socks. I have two socks. Not pairs. Trump4prez.
>>
I don't really hate Trump.
I have respect for his business career.
But he's an idiot. No more, no less.
I wouldn't give him access to Nukes.
>>
>>70011642
>triggered by your own farts.
That's called fart rape and it's a very real thing that we should take seriously.
>>
>>70010216
Choke artist Columbo and his low energy literacy. Sash!
>>
On a serious note, his mouth is a big enough reason to dislike him when you consider he is the figurehead of a world superpower. When dealing with 2nd world shitholes like Russia and China who are expanding their military strength, it's important not to give them reason to hate us even more than they already do.

Aside from that, many of the tasks he seeks to accomplish are impossible and would likely strengthen already invasive aspects of the Patriot Act. He's been proven to show no regard for individuals' privacy.
>>
File: arie scher.jpg (341 KB, 985x969) Image search: [Google]
arie scher.jpg
341 KB, 985x969
>>70011200
>and they still don't accept incest and pedophilia,

Based Brazil ran off a sex crazed israeli diplomat that had a sex tourism business going on.
>>
he's a Democrat
>>
>>70011293
>already have it
useless
>>
>>70010139
fpbp
>>
He has no real policy besides saying inflammatory things that resonate with under educated demographics. Saying you need to "negotiate better" and get the "best people" doesn't fix every solution and when he is backed into a corner and asked for specifics he comes off as uninformed on issues and then flip flops or blames the interviewer the next day.

He sold out to the Jews.

His debating style consists of insulting his opponents on superficial things and then coming up with nicknames for them so that his fanboys can feel cool and say them online.

He will lose to Clinton.

I think he's smart, but he's not a conservative and he's just looking out for himself. No one really knows where he stands on issues besides the formation of walls.
>>
>>70010057
He has no political experience
He seems to make policies up on the fly sometimes
He says crazy shit like that we should leave the middle east to Putin and let Saudi Arabia develop nuclear weapons
>>
>>70011785
So hes a meanie and you dont like him. Do you want some fake ass politician to say words of inspiration so you can feel warm and happy? You call him a fake but that was a weird situation to be in and he seem to always say what he feels but ALL politicians speak a lot of shit and do another thing. Its what happens when you talk alot of shit and everything you do is recorded and brought back up. Lets have a news cycle about you dumb hypocritical life. Get over your self.
>>
File: cockroach.jpg (68 KB, 555x252) Image search: [Google]
cockroach.jpg
68 KB, 555x252
>>70010057

I hate him because he is the most human candidate.

t. a t*rk
>>
File: illegals.png (351 KB, 473x414) Image search: [Google]
illegals.png
351 KB, 473x414
Okay, plebbitor, I'll give you a hand.

You hate rich successful white men because you will never be one.

You're scared of a power shift because deep down you know the left has been lying and cheating as has gone WAY too far.

The only reason Barry from Honolulu hasn't been impeached and indicted is because dumb white liberals like you think he's above the law for being half african.

You know he's corrupt, you know you've fucked up, and your scared of the rectification of the fuckups.

But good news, join the Trump train and you won't wind up underneath it. We don't sell out our own, and we don't care if you're brown, or a woman. We really don't.
>>
>>70012099
They love his straight talk and big mouth though. Putin loves Trump. They have a completely different mentality.
People from poorer countries love a man who is talking straight and telling you exactly what's going on.

You should listen to Putin sometime. He talks very similarly to Trump. The only major difference is that Trump manufactures everything he says in a way that it can all be used as a slogan. It's much more tactical with Trump.

Also Trump only insults people who insult him. It's not like he's going around insulting people.
>>
>>70012300
>It's okay to be a two faced liar because other politicians do it

Trump supporters everyone.
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
Watch the "Trump Effect" before EA takes it off of Youtube forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F082JKzJqE
>>
>>70012279
>He has no real policy
Now that's just bullshit. If you have to lie like that to justify your shitty opinions then your opinions are shit.
>>
>>70012700

From his website under positions:
>Pay for the Wall
Okay
>Healthcare Reform
I don't agree with it, but it is a real policy
>US-China Trade Reform
"The most important component of our China policy is leadership and strength at the negotiating table."
>VA Reform
Real policy
>Tax Plan
Won't happen, but this counts
>Protect 2A
Okay
>Immigration Reform
Wall

So I was wrong, he does have real policy regarding healthcare.
>>
File: cam.jpg (20 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
cam.jpg
20 KB, 245x245
>>70010057
He is guilty of approaching serious matters mindlessly. He is a troll. He speaks without thought. His mind is not even connected to his voice. He is a wage-suppressor. He is a demagogue. He is racist. He is sexist. He is a titanic cunt.
>>
>>70011293
A FUCKING BOAT
>>
>>70013594
Then examine everything you believe in. You based your opinion on what you see dishonest media show.
These people attack Trump for ''not having policies'' all the time, but when he's being interviewed they never ask him about the policies. Trump has brought this up many times.
He has said ''why are we talking about what I retweeted? I have policies that are far more important than what I tweet, but none of you want to talk about them''. He says that pretty much every time he's being interviewed about another bullshit non-controversy like a tweet or David Duke saying he agrees with Trump on something.

I can't find the exact quote, but you can see it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvYmVwth9-Y

You can watch all of it and I can guarantee that they didn't ask him about anything relevant, it's just ''what about this tweet, what about this woman who claims your employee attacked her, what about this tweet, what about Ted's wife, will you be more presidential and less crude in the future''. That's all they ask him, ever.
It's disgusting and you shouldn't fall for these tricks.
>>
He's literally the reincarnation of Hitler, just a little bit nicer.

I don't want this nutjob making decisions that will affect the futures of my brothers and sisters.
>>
>>70013958

Carl is that you
>>
>>70012559
>>70012559
naw i was saying more or less that everyone does shitty stuff politicians its just more obvious because everything they say is documented either in print or video. You can also make anyone look bad by taking soundbites out of context. I dont really like trump and probably wont even vote because Im super cool. Give some real facts to why trump is shit. "build a wall" I like how he just pisses off everyone so he must be doing something right.
>>
>>70014412

thanks for posting a video where he sounds "like a five year old".

kek
>>
>advocates torture
No thank you.
>>
>>70010057
He's a liberal pretending to be conservative.
>>
He Democrat.

Wake up.
>>
>>70010057
Draft dodger, soft on Saudi Arabia because of his investments there are the major reasons I don't like him. I won't vote for a coward that used daddy's connections
>>
>>70011293
I had to look up where you live because holy shit that's rare.
>>
>>70015100
>more or less that everyone does shitty stuff

Classic /pol/ projection. Not everybody is a piece of shit like you, sorry to break it to you. Liking somebody because they piss people off speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. There's a lot of shitty people out there, but plenty of us could have our entire lives on video and we wouldn't come anywhere close to being caught in so many lies and shitty behavior.
>>
>>70015188
The five year old BTFO Cooper and did a great interview.
The only thing he constantly keeps messing up is that he dances around questions and doesn't even answer them sometimes like a spastic. I wish he stopped doing that.

The way he acts makes me think that he might have ADD. He should be taking Strattera or something.

You can keep pretending to be retarded and go ''lool Cooper said he's like a 5 year old lol XD Drumpf LOOOL'', but that just makes you look retarded.
>>
His policies are asinine. That being said I plan on voting for him just to watch America burn.
>>
>>70011880
The abortion thing was a hypothetical regarding if abortion were to be made illegal, in which case, of course the woman should be punished as she would be breaking the law by having an abortion. Abortion, however, won't be made illegal, and as such, there's no problem.

The Cruz wife comparison happened because Cruz spread around a picture of Trump's wife, implying that it was unprofessional or bad to have a sexy woman as the first lady, which is why Trump attacked Cruz's wife.

Finally, the Cruz sex scandal is more just hilarious than anything else. If it's true, then that means that Cruz had sex with five people, despite half of his campaign being "gud chrstchen mooralls", despite supposedly having had sex with five people.
>>
>>70012290
this

He's so used to being able to get by on charisma that he doesn't bother preparing for anything. Every time he says something asinine, his campaign has to walk it back with a "clarification" post because he never bothered preparing.
>>
he believes in the trade deficit meme. I don't *hate* him but he's wrong
>>
File: 1459878038789.jpg (63 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
1459878038789.jpg
63 KB, 605x328
He proved that democracy is a lie and I don't like that
>>
Arrogant
Egotistical
Smug
Spoiled
Ignorant
Naive
Childish
Bad taste in almost everything
Tacky
Drumpf
Hair piece
Overly sensitive
Can dish, but can't take
Inexperienced in politics
Policy? lolwut
Narcissist

I don't hate the man, but he's unfit to serve as a mayor of a major city, let alone POTUS.
>>
File: 1456213629968.gif (278 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456213629968.gif
278 KB, 500x281
>>70010057
He is too orange and an undercover zog
>>
>>70015601

>Draft dodger
Unironically thinking Vietnam was a threat to US Freedoms. lol

>soft on Saudi Arabia
Literally what? He's been railing on them forever.

Fuck off faggot shill
>>
File: 1424645198001.png (383 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1424645198001.png
383 KB, 600x399
>>70012231
Family Planning Benefit Program?
>>
>>70016071
That's because they're asking him about asinine shit.
Trump already told you that he wants states to decide what to do with abortion, but they ask him about it anyway. Of course Trump has nothing to say about it if he doesn't have interest in it. He says that if it's illegal to have an abortion of course people would be punished if they do it, that's what a law is. Media takes it out of context and then you have little cucks like you who think Trump said something ''asinine''.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-05-10-48-42-1.png (342 KB, 1080x1492) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-05-10-48-42-1.png
342 KB, 1080x1492
So nobody can deny he's the best candidate for potus
>>
>>70016309
>All of those
Aside from the hair piece, isn't that the exact same as Obama?

Plus, Obama was just as inexperienced in Politics as Trump is now.
>>
He lies a lot.
>>
>>70010057
>>
>>70016572
Obama was a senator you fucking moron.
>>
File: event-horizon-3.jpg (64 KB, 1024x435) Image search: [Google]
event-horizon-3.jpg
64 KB, 1024x435
>>70014673
Hi powergumper. He's never going to fist your twitching asshole. Deal with it.
>>
>>70010748
I dont see any issues
>>
File: Pokeball.gif (487 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
Pokeball.gif
487 KB, 410x308
>>70011293
The fuck canada has french people?

Also RARE
>>
Just another fake politician.
>>
>>70016721
and the wingnuts love him for it
>>
>>70016499
The pro life position on that hypothetical had already been well established: Punish the service provider, not the woman. That's what his campaign "clarified" his statement to be afterwards.

I totally agreed with him during the interview, hypothetically anyone who does something which is illegal should expect consequences. If he had stood by that statement, I would have had no problem with it. The issue comes from the whole "determine policy after getting asked" timeline, where he winds up establishing a mainline position AFTER making something else up on the spot. It's like his policy team never speaks with him, they just jump in afterwards.
>>
File: 1375031515543.jpg (16 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
1375031515543.jpg
16 KB, 354x352
>>70011293
>save as
>its already in my folder
>>
>>70010139
/thread
>>
>>70017088
I don't see that as a bad thing. He isn't running for president to change the society and tell people how to live your life. He isn't running by saying ''WE WILL OUTLAW ABORTION! DEAD BABIES MUST STOP!''.
I like that he doesn't have strong opinions about these minor issues. He's running to improve border security, get rid of the national debt, bring more money into the country, cut foreign aid, stop Murica from playing superman etc. He probably has his people working on a new healthcare plan that will replace Obamacare. Those are the issues he is focusing on.
The phrase MAGA is cheesy as fuck, but that is what he's essentially doing. He's getting the best people to figure out how to make America a better place to live in.
He really is trying to run Murica as his multiple companies. You wouldn't ask Trump how Trump stake is made, but you can trust Trump to find the right people to oversee the Trump stake factory. He is trying to manage the bigger picture. I like that.
A president can't have perfect knowledge of everything from economics to warfare. They just can't know all there is to know about these subjects. That's why you need someone who can oversee people who actually know what the fuck they're doing.

I don't understand why people see running country as a business as a bad thing. That's exactly what you need.
>>
>>70015772
sorry ms perfect. with all that said i dont hate people or think they are shitty just that we all are not saints like your cute ass.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>70012160
Democrats!
>>
>>70017050
>>implying savages have humanity
>>
>>70017050
Honestly I think those ISIS/L scumbags deserve much worse than waterboarding
>>
File: salty.jpg (180 KB, 573x729) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
180 KB, 573x729
>>70016309
>Arrogant
>Egotistical
>Smug
What politician isn't?
>Spoiled
He's a successful businessman worth over 10 billion. He wouldn't have gotten this far if he was a spoiled little bitch. Yes I'd say that he's "spoiled" in the sense that he has everything he could ever want and more, but he earned that when he maned up and built his company from the ground up.
>Ignorant
Except he tends to be right about most of what he says (new york, iraq, brussels, paris). Yes he can be superficial on certain topics, but do you expect a single man to know everything? The media likes to portray Trump as an ignorant moron but that's the narrative they want. They ask 99 questions in a nonstop game of "GOTCHA!" and anytime he slips, or even when he doesn't (by twisting his words), the MSM will always portray it as Trump not knowing shit about the topic. It's dirty politics that doesn't take into account his biggest strengths: business, economy, and finances.I would argue that Trump is a genuis in these areas and that alone outweighs any "ignorance" on other topics.
>Childish
Someone attacks him first, he counters it, and it's considered childish? I consider it masculine as fuck. I'm sick of this PC culture with paperthin skin. Grow some balls and defend yourself and your country, you fucking faggots.
>Bad taste in almost everything
>Tacky
Opinion.
>Drumpf
Forced meme.
>Hair piece
Better than Hillary's dogface, senile Bernie, or Ted's rateyes.
>Overly sensitive
>Can dish, but can't take
Do you even pay attention? He's taken more punishment than any candidate I've ever seen and he's been tanking it like a fucking champion. 24/7 MSM is attacking him and he gives no shits.
>Inexperienced in politics
We've had experienced politicians for the last 50+ years, buddy. We're fucked. Roughly 21 Trillion in debt. Put a man with business sense and financial skills in over another lying politician who can't deliver, or do you want more of the same bullshit?

Don't answer that. You already have.
>>
>>70011633

Already happened in 1788
>>
File: tka.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tka.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>70010286
>>70010361
>>70010989
I think he may be referring to this (he didn't actually banged her):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP7yf8-Lk80
>>
>>70020059
Still a turn-on
>>
>>70019816
>21 trillion in debt

Gee...I wonder who did that.
>>
>>70010057
I'm mexican and he hates me
>>
>>70020059
bang*
>>
>>70020216
Trump has said he hates the mexican rapists and government but not directly mexican people
>>
File: argument and not a.png (30 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
argument and not a.png
30 KB, 350x200
>>70016309
>>
>>70018256
You're rehashing the Obama campaign from 2008
>general hope/change message without substance
>it doesn't matter that he's inexperienced, he'll be surrounded by experience
>don't worry about specifics

I love his attitude and the general nationalistic direction of his campaign, but if he's so disconnected from actual passable policy positions or facts that he'll say shit like
>ban all muslims
>torture is effective
>carpet bomb villages, purposely kill women/children
>the way we're doing vaccines causes autism
>internet censorship

It means he's not paying attention. I don't give a shit if he has amazingly informed and effective people around him to shape policy, if his policy direction isn't even tangential with reality it's all moot. Leaving Trump steak production in the hands of steak professionals is perfectly reasonable, but not when he's telling them to start a steak restaurant in a vegan community.
>>
>>70016309
Thats nearly every politician's personality
>>
>>70020292
yeah i was kinda trying to see the "bright side" to Trump winning but he dismisses all of us as rapists anyway
I was thinking here that "meh, he might just have a strong stance against illegal immigration" and of course I understand why is that important to a country
but it's mostly motivated by hate
>>
File: bulletproof.png (440 KB, 788x885) Image search: [Google]
bulletproof.png
440 KB, 788x885
>>70016309
>Policy
Actually his policies make the most straightforward sense to solve the issues presented, and represent actual change. Rather than being a clusterfuck of promises with no substance he gives detailed specifics on how he would solve the issues (illegal immigration? wall, bad economy? trade, terrorism? defeat isis). Nobody else is that straightforward.

How many promises have your beloved politicians made only to double backward and fuck you over once elected? Because I can guarantee you that it's every single one. Look up Trump's policies for yourself rather than believing what the special interest funded MSM has to say.

He's also the only candidate with a plan for eliminating the national debt in 8 fucking years. The only candidate with a plan for giving America a surplus of income to combat and counter our ever increasing debt. Nobody else gives a shit or even talks about the national debt or economic bubble that's about to burst. I could write an entire essay on his policies. Do your fucking research and compare.
>Narcissist
Good. That means that if he's elected he'll want to do the best job possible for the United States in an effort to be remembered for all of history. That means, due to his narcisism, his ego, and his arrogance, he'll be the best damn president he can be to live up to his own standards. I'd expect more done to benefit this country under 7 months of Trump than Obama's entire 7 years in office.

>------------------------------------------

Holy fuck the point of this thread was to get some actual substance but like always there is no real argument here. All you morons are doing is repeating the same bullshit the MSM says. The sad part is that there are legitimate issues with Trump and real reasons to NOT like the guy, but none of you guys have really given any of them. It's always the same bullshit; "he's racyst, secksist, and lolwall"

do some fucking research you cunts
>>
>>70019816
His tax plan would put us further in the whole
>>
File: Jewbait.jpg (23 KB, 298x272) Image search: [Google]
Jewbait.jpg
23 KB, 298x272
>>70020793

You took the bait from the libcucks well, it looks like you even broke their fishing line.
>>
>>70010227
>AARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
>>
>>70016014
I know, but what I'm getting at, especially in the wife thing, is that he just sinks down to for example Cruz's level. Cruz is a disgusting lying rat, I know that, but for Trump to tale that fight in such an unproffessional matter, EVEN tho cruz started it, just makes him look bad.
>>
File: taking the bait again.jpg (36 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
taking the bait again.jpg
36 KB, 500x501
>>70021050
I know. I'm ashamed of myself.
>>
>>70011200
> Brazil
> past paedophilia

Kek
>>
>>70016362
He cares about money and he has money in Saudi arabia
>>
>>70020793
A wall will not stop illegal immigration (illegal immigration is not as big an issue as trump makes it out to be anyway), trade is not the sole answer to improving the economy and defeating ISIS will not stop terrorism. All he does is provide easy buzzword solutions without providing much forethought.
>>
File: trumpgreatwall.jpg (299 KB, 1350x1072) Image search: [Google]
trumpgreatwall.jpg
299 KB, 1350x1072
>>70010057
He rarely answers questions directly or coherently and ends up talking more about the people he knows and what they have said about him than what he actually plans to do.

He is really bad at staying on topic and he's like an early senile old man that suddenly starts talking about some points whenever they pop into his head.

Now I don't hate the guy, I just wish he could be a bit more coherent.

I genuinely think he is the best candidate out of the viable ones presented at the moment. He's a dealmaker, and has a powerful love for his country. He also has an incentive to keep that country and empire of his running through having eight grandchildren and likely several close employees and friends with kids as well.
>>
>>70016738
For how long?

And what did he do as a senator, in Chicago?

Oh, right. That Acorn award thing.
>>
>>70010057
I can't wait to see him becoming the president of the United States of America not sure about the rest of the people on my country though but I'm pretty sure some of our people is getting all salty about him, especially the illegal ones.
>>
>>70010057
no opinion
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.