[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America-expert here. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: America-Expert.jpg (24 KB, 470x331) Image search: [Google]
America-Expert.jpg
24 KB, 470x331
I have studied and observed americans for a large portion of my life. I have traveled, read books about them, seen documentaries about Americans and of course interacted with them.

If you have any questions about american culture, way of life or anything else now is your chance to get your questions answered.
>>
Fuck off cuck. If i wanted to know about burgers i would ask them
>>
File: DonutNest.jpg (326 KB, 800x842) Image search: [Google]
DonutNest.jpg
326 KB, 800x842
>>70010393
>Fuck off cuck. If i wanted to know about burgers i would ask them

You would not get an objective answer. For example, when the american is looking for a mate the male will build a donut nest to attract females.

Do you seriously think an American would tell you that?
>>
>>70010605
This is false we build a nest out of guns
You clearly do not know anything
>>
File: image.jpg (413 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413 KB, 1920x1152
>>70010605
>>
>>70011263
i've never laughed harder in my life
>>
>>70010605
Well, donuts if your poor i guess. I prefer using freedom burgers
>>
File: 1459773072091.jpg (76 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
1459773072091.jpg
76 KB, 500x398
>>70010605

>Not even glazed, no chocolate sprinkles
>No deep fried butter and coke dipping sauce
>Not signalling willingness to mate through sustained small arms fire

Clearly this is not the pack leader.
>>
>>70011316
>i've never laughed harder in my life

Being an America-expert and well versed in your kind I know that to be a false statement. You probably laughed harder just hours ago when you had your morning burger watching tv.
>>
>>70010010
>studying burgers
Have you got nothing better to do with your life?
You have wasted years of your life on totally pointless and retarded activity, how do you feel about?
>>
>>70012312
>Implying studying burgers is a waste of time

Some people play a lot of video games or watch tv, I study and observe burgers, that is more constructive if you ask me.

If somebody was interested in lets say, dolphins, and wanted to conduct research and observations would you really judge that person? What I do is not any different.
>>
This is a pretty funny thread
Keep posting Swedebro
>>
>sweden
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.