[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leftists reaching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (439 KB, 2048x1531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439 KB, 2048x1531
Just seen this on yahoo anons, jesus christ do you see carrie cutforth? Couldnt look more typical. Microagreassions? Lmao discuss bros.
do you think its racist?
Also get in here Nick.
>>
Heres the aricle https://www.yahoo.com/style/gap-apologized-over-ad-kids-110056236.html
>>
>>70009824
This people are delusional, did they just chose to ignore the white girl in the middle just standing there as well?
>>
>>70009824

There was nothing racist about it. People just decided to associate the imagery with racism because they wanted to see something racist.

Perception is not reality.
>>
File: image.png (555 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
555 KB, 750x1334
Some nigger points out this older advertisement in a weird questioning way
>>
File: image.png (263 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
263 KB, 750x1334
Surprisingly enough the chimps chime in with no. Actually I dont even know why I'm surpised by them anymore lol
>>
I had to look at it for a long time till i realized what is supposed to be "racist" about it. What the hell. who even cares about shit like that
>>
>>70009824
Is it racist because the black girl is wearing a different color than the other girls? I'll read that lank after, but is that the correct answer?
>>
Mental illness
>>
>>70009824

every one of those people should be lined up and shot
>>
>>70009824
People love to have things to feel angry/upset about. They get angry at this ridiculous bullshit, and then we get angry at their idiotic reactions
>>
>>70009824
>this is how people spend their time in the 21st Century
just kill us all
>>
>>70009824
So this is what a society without adversity looks like.
Must be nice.
>>
>>70012596
She's not even resting her arm though, she's holding it up, it's posed like that for visual balance
>>
>>70009824
It's racist because the white girl is using the black girl's head as an arm rest. Don't know about you but it looks very demeaning to me. It shows disrespect. Belittlement. Even dehumanising the black girl. The head is the seat of the mind, the symbol of yor self, identity, personality, autonomy. The black girl's dignity is being disrespected
>>
>>70009824
Photographer: 'OK, kids! Show me what you've got, you all gotta have some talent!"
All the white strike a pose, girl on the left pulls a triple salto.
Photographer: "How about you Bonishaniqua?"
Bonichaniqua: " I steal ya wallet nigga."
Photographer: "Ok, just stand there like that."
>>
>>70012906
Really looking forward to the next chapter of Christ-chan
>>
>>70012477
No, it's because a white girl is leaning on her.

White people can't just lean on black people as they pose for a photo. I mean, come on, it's 2016.
>>
>>70009824
This is what happens when your target audience is a bunch of leftist women.

Honestly, I wish I owned a massive company and could just not apologize for some retarded bullshit these people make up.
>>
>>70012998
Not me. I find his drawings blasphemous. Christianity has nothing to do with racism
>>
>>70009824
I agree, it's racist. Blacks are overrepresented while other minorities are under represented. That black girl should be a black/asian/hispanic mix.
>>
File: Too Late.jpg (11 KB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
Too Late.jpg
11 KB, 265x200
If any Ayyyy-lmaos are watching this thread:
Nuke us, please. Glass the whole damn planet, there is nothing here that deserves to be saved.
>>
>>70013093
Actually I think it's shit too, I was just thinking maybe I could pretend to like it to bully him if he was you, but you isn't.
>>
>>70009824
What kind of weapon is it that could knock out mass communications so these faggots can be silenced? Actually looking forward to it.
>>
>>70010004
Nice
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x2048
I think meme magic created her, theres no way some one could fit stereotypes so well??
>>
>>70012149
So they can't rest their arms on the black girl, but the white girl is fair game.
>>
Left wingers are fixated on the minor faux pas of white people. Meanwhile egregious violations of human rights and terrible racism are happening all over the world.

The true racists are the left wingers.
>>
>>70013877
>her
>>
>>70013877
I must be right, check em. *Its* a product of meme magic

>>70014346
It fits better, you're right.
>>
>>70014241
>>70014241
People on /pol/ say this, but then they get mad at people saying shit like

>there's kids starving in Africa, you're not allowed to be mad about anything

What's the difference?
>>
>>70013877
http://carriecutforth.com/

hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>70012149
You cant even compare monkeys to thise niggers anymore. Thats just seriously retarded.
>>
I don't understand leftist mentality, they are what they preach against. They're against free speech, they're inherently violent, racist against whites, to the point of white people chiming in saying you're just mad cuz we dont have top lips and have unseasoned chicken and have no culture
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.