[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Jews please. I always thought the Jewhate was just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
Redpill me on Jews please.
I always thought the Jewhate was just a meme, and the school told me that hating jews is not okay.

But are they really evil? Are they born to rule the world?
>>
>>70008858
They invented Communism.
>>
File: Untitled.png (53 KB, 658x151) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
53 KB, 658x151
i dont know what he said but im pretty sure it involved money
>>
>>70008858
They're just smart, weird and keep to themselves a lot.

That combination makes people paranoid.
>>
>>70009089
That's what I thought. I guess hating them makes the situation even worse, with an infinite escalation of fear from both sides.
>>
>>70008858
Jewhate is a meme. People have a tendency to despise groups that are noticeably more intelligent, industrious, and successful than they are.
>>
>>70009239
speak for yourself faggot some people genuinely hate some ideas. judaism is one of them.
>>
File: 3.20120322_schulz_luksic_133.jpg (2 MB, 1965x2953) Image search: [Google]
3.20120322_schulz_luksic_133.jpg
2 MB, 1965x2953
>>70008858
There is no redpill for "the jews". The Jews simply have serious problems in thier community they refuse to address such as hideous overrepresentation in avocations and activities that ultimately result in great harm and subversion to Europeans and others. They may only be working in thier own interests, it just unfortunatly has the effect of harming others. Your jewish coworker is not some illuminati reptilian who wants to destroy you and if anything the refusal to address this problem means they are at enourmous risk, the final task of /pol/ is to redpill common Jewry against thier globalist "elite", as I can assure you in any civil war senario it won't be soros, spectre and co going to camps.
>>
>>70009239
us or them you choose them or are them, discussion end.
>>
>>70009708
Must be nice sometimes to have such an oversimplified view of the world.
>>
>>70009089
The Orthodox keep to themselves, they're not a problem.

The secular Jews are a problem. Filthy degenerate, homosexual, pedophile rats.
>>
>run Hollywood and persecute anyone who portrays them in a negative light
>control major US lobbies to control our government
>basically cuck the US
>are modern day Nazis in Israel
>don't realize the irony of their war crimes in Palestinian Territories
>use the Holocaust card to justify their indecencies
>greatly play up the Holocaust for guilt
>are just rats overall

Take your pick
>>
>>70009239
>People have a tendency to despise groups that are noticeably more intelligent, industrious, and successful than they are.

Is that why everyone hates white people, chaim?
>>
the big thing here is that some jews are just jews, some jews are filthy kikes, and other jews are synagogue of satan tier nwo assholes

so, it's hard to understand, /pol/ hates most jews above the level of just jews, just jew jews are just as jewed by higher jews as non-jews goyim gentiles type
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
Maybe OP is a Jew, who wasn't told the family secrets.
>>
>>70009089
They also hate whites, goodness, monoracial/cultural nations etc and love degeneracy, race mixing, feminism, marxism etc

But you are correct that there is no conspiracy. They are just an awful bunch.
>>
>>70009239
Is that why kikes hate whites so much?
>>
>>70009696
Yeah, just like the muslim you know probably isn't a terrorist.
>>
Jews literally born to scam each other have you ever met an isreali? Jews taught by rabbi gold shekelstein to tell people they can't convert even though they can.
>>
>>70010701
>>70010747
>>70010806
>triple posting
stop
>>
>>70010890
Why?
>>
>>70010551
Its only about 1000 Jews in Norway, and most of them live in Trondheim or Oslo. I am from neither of those places.

OP = Not a jew
>>
>>70008858
>>70009696
write a novel next time.
>>70008858
Jew hate relates to an ancient story from when 4chan was simply chan.
>A Greek man approached a Jew
>Hey mr Jew can I borrow some money to save my family?
>yes infidel i will lend you moneys, but if you do not repay me with interest I will take one pound of your flesh.
>thank you sir i accept
>blows l00t on boats n hoes
>You must pay me denbts now or I will take one pound of your flesh as agreed.
>Don't got it, but i do have sithilus now.
>Please I want to pay me denbt and be honorable man, take this flesh of my thigh and let us leave in One Piece.
>OY VEY NO
>I will take the flesh of your left breast and the heart within
>no
>Greek man thinks awhile and finally sight in resignation.
>Alas you sneaky jew you have beaten me
>Here taketh the flesh of my heart
>Jew rubs hands together
>but you will not take one drop of my blood
>The jew was enraged at this, and ever since has been very careful in deals to make sure to always come out of a deal with both money, blood, and heart.
>the Greek learned how to avoid paying denbts.
>Germany was pretty pissed at the Jews for teaching Greece this.

I hate jews.
>>
>>70008858
They were not born to rule the world, however they believe they were. Infact, they believe it so blindly that they will so anything and everything to this end
>>
Basically todays jews are mostly ashkenazim mixed race mutts

they descend from Aryans who couldn't obey the law of no race mixing, therefore they walk with dark eyed demons like yhvh and hate pure blue eyed blonde peoples.

although yhvh been gone a long time, no ark no beth'el no talkie talkie to god. haha

language is key, the bankers read the hebrew and live in the judea but it will never be enough, He didn't let them rule nations on their own power He loved their fathers and is giving them a chance, we should too, maybe if just jews wake up they can help fix this mess
>>
>>70010940
because your posts are shit like most british posts
>>
>>70010940
Limit of one post per cucked Brit.
>>
>>70010940
Aus may post more for service to bants
>>
the biggest jew in america right now is bernie sanders an actual jew himself and apparently a huge cuck
According to New York Times Senior Correspondent James York,
"...Bernie's wife sees him as her bitch basically. Every time we visit Bernie at their home, he visibly shakes when she gives him a command, the only other visible reaction being a huge boner at others ordering him around. His wife is apparently quite the slut when they go to D.C. and you can bet she doesn't find her partners on the white side of town. Bernie hides in the closet and watches multiple black men fuck and jerk off on his wife and moans and cums as he gets fucked in the ass roughly by a Sybian. This, of course, says nothing about him as a leader..."
fuck that guy right and fuck the jews
>>
According to New York Times Senior Correspondent James York,
"...Bernie's wife sees him as her bitch basically. Every time we visit Bernie at their home, he visibly shakes when she gives him a command, the only other visible reaction being a huge boner at others ordering him around. His wife is apparently quite the slut when they go to D.C. and you can bet she doesn't find her partners on the white side of town. Bernie hides in the closet and watches multiple black men fuck and jerk off on his wife and moans and cums as he gets fucked in the ass roughly by a Sybian. This, of course, says nothing about him as a leader..."
>>
>>70008858
Most Jews are liberal or commies, Jews hire each other because of nepotism. Many Jews work in media and colleges and spread their views. It's not a huge conspiracy but average Jews don't even know they are infiltrating half the time. Super kike Jews own banks and corrupt our politics and ruin countries for their views but mostly for money.
>>
>>70010940
America may also post as much as they like.

Who's going to stop them? Their navy has more jets than the twin towers.
>>
>>70008858
Their holy books say Israel will rule the world and goys will be slaves, thats all you need to know.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.