[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMERICA HATE THREAD: GET IN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: 1459222014608.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1459222014608.webm
1 MB, 854x480
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

1. Responsible for Iraq, ISIS, Syria, Lybia, the entire fucking middle east and refugee crisis combined

2. We all know americans are fat lazy pieces of shit that won't exist in 50 years in this form.

3. im afraid that the US will one day just vanish from the face of the earth because they collectively forgot how to breathe

4. Get this: in the US the death penalty is more expensive than a lifetime in jail. How insanely stupid do you have to be to make a bullet to the head more expensive than 30 years of lodging?

5. Americans are butthurt about the NSA but offer no alternatives. "muh freedom, we dont need surveillance [until enough people died due to lack of thereof of course]"
The lack of logical consistency and forethought is astonishing, even when keeping in mind that we are talking about americans.

6. Americans are butthurt about their freedom of speech even though they clearly know every freedom has limitations. You are not allowed to say "i will murder Obama". This fact goes above and beyond their heads. They will resort to saying "oh but that's not the same". Same to? We will never know.

7. Americans love killing innocent people overseas. They have no understanding or compassion of the plight of non-americans. See the many many "muh sandniggers" "lets just nuke israel lmao" comments. You people are savages and you were rightly expelled from Britain. We would literally have world peace right now if it wasnt for americans meddling in 200 foreign governments, the best example is Iran.

8. Americans love killing themselves, you think the japanese were bad? The americans perfected killing themselves. Go to cinema? Get shot. Go to military base? Get shot. Go to ANYWHERE IN THE US => get shot.

9. Americans are dirty filthy pieces of shit and I hope the yellowstone volcano breaks out today so you people all die like the worthless pig whores that you are.
>>
We hate fat people more than you do.

Trust me.
>>
Lets just nuke america
>>
File: 1459222240413.webm (2 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
1459222240413.webm
2 MB, 406x720
10. The US has never been in a real war. Civil war and war for independence dont count, those wars are either against yourself in the former case or wars to establish yourself, so you werent you yet.
You have never had an invading army, you never lost a big civilian percentage of your population. The US has never fought an equal, yet they call themselves #1. That's what we generally call a poser or a straight up faggot.

11. Americans are worse than ISIS. Isis is a terror group without resources fighting against foreign invaders. You use torture despite having the support of the entire world and limitless amounts of weaponry, intelligence and men. If that isnt pathetic and pointless cruelty then I dont know what is.

12. Americans are some of the most spoilt people on earth. Oh you didnt get the white ipod and got the black one instead?
People of walmart? Your entire society is degenerated.
>>
>>70008671
SHOOT THE GAP

>>70009041
You don't have the power to back that up.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 305x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 305x331
>>70008671
YEAH FUCK YOU AMERICA
>>
>>70000000
>>69999999
>>
>>70008671
Fuck you, we've trying to be world police so you fuckers don't get bombed ungrateful fucks, Europe owes us their life.
>>
>>70009095
About number 10, do you not know about The War of 1812? Or the Mexican American War when The Mexican standing army was a lot bigger than ours. Also the Spanish American War, although that one was pretty short.
>>
>>70009095
nice video. is this an amertican mating ritual?
>>
File: fat girls gym.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
fat girls gym.webm
3 MB, 720x404
14 . There are 400,000 registered sex offenders in the United States. Those are just the ones that were caught once.
Those are JUST the sex offenders. No other crimes counted in there. And JUST the ones that were caught at one point. (might be free again!)
>>
>>70009606

so during those terrible wars, how many percent of americans were killed? what's that? 0.00004%? Damn, what a "war"
>>
Americans are the absolute worst. I agree fellow European.
>>
>>70010022
>it's not war if you're good at it
>>
Please you guys stop telling us how great we are. Your flattery will get you nowhere
>>
File: 1377425889200.jpg (48 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1377425889200.jpg
48 KB, 500x667
>>
File: average day on american bus.jpg (52 KB, 499x677) Image search: [Google]
average day on american bus.jpg
52 KB, 499x677
>>
File: USA Shitty America.jpg (2 MB, 3240x3576) Image search: [Google]
USA Shitty America.jpg
2 MB, 3240x3576
>>
>>70008671
It's not a volcano, it's a super volcano. And like the rest of America, if it goes off it will probably kill you too.
>>
>austria still butthurt over losing two world wars
Just start a third if you want a rematch.
>>
>>70008671
Thanks for even more reason to leave NATO and make you faggots provide your own defense
>>
>>70010022
Maybe we are just better at protecting ourselves? A good number of American civilians died to native Americans, but that wasnt an official war, and we were the invaders. But don't get me wrong on my stance on Americans. A LOT of Americans are total pieces of shit, that we can agree on.
>>
Trust me, we hate our fat people just as much as you do.

The death penalty costs like 200 bucks. The reason it actually costs so much is because of the million appeals the courts have to go through before actually giving the serum.

What the fuck are you going on about with freedom of speech? We are allowed to say anything we want so long as it does not disrupt public order. I.e. Mass panic, death threats, rioting, ect

>Sand niggers
>Innocent
Sure.

Getting murdered is not suicide.

Wars only count if you're defending? Didn't know that
>Lets just ignore those damn mexican wars too.

We're worse than ISIS because one of our candidates wants to bring back water boarding? I hope you never get put in Mexican or Korean jail as a suspect of terror if you think we torture people.

Yeah, our teenage girls are shit.

4/10, got me to reply to some
>>
>>70008671
>Responsible for Libya

That would be the French kind sir.
>>
>>70000000
>>70000000
>>70000000
>>70000000
>>
File: fat american pig.png (2 MB, 1341x881) Image search: [Google]
fat american pig.png
2 MB, 1341x881
15. In America, bribing politicians is literally legal. Congrats, I have no words.

16. In America you make and eat GMO food, stuff from a laboratory that gives rats cancer.

GOOD. JOB. GUYS.

17. Americans cant even get to space without russian help LOL. Pay up yankie pig, gotta lick that russian asshole clean before you are allowed up in space!

18. Americans have had NO significant technological discoveries - ever. They stole the nukes from the germans (V2 as well), SpaceX is stealing rocket design knowhow from russians (Elon Musk readily admits that he reads russian science journals - clearly american science is worthless)
What do you people even do besides breathe and exhale garbage and stinky shit?
>>
>>70011037
>15. In America, bribing politicians is literally legal. Congrats, I have no words.
Lobbying should be legal, it's how institutions are forced to change.

>16. In America you make and eat GMO food, stuff from a laboratory that gives rats cancer.
[citation needed]

>17. Americans cant even get to space without russian help LOL. Pay up yankie pig, gotta lick that russian asshole clean before you are allowed up in space!

Has Austria even been to space?

>18. Americans have had NO significant technological discoveries - ever. They stole the nukes from the germans (V2 as well), SpaceX is stealing rocket design knowhow from russians (Elon Musk readily admits that he reads russian science journals - clearly american science is worthless)

Yet all the tech giants are American companies (Microsoft, Apple, Google, Motorola, Nvidia, Intel, AMD, etc.)
>>
>>70011037
Have you ever heard of an air conditioner? Or the smoke detector. Zippers too. And so much more.
>>
>>70011037
Cry more. Hopefully Trump gets elected and we don't have to pay your protection anymore.
>>
>>70011683

Austria has at least about 30000 soldiers. Try again.
>>
>>70009934
Damn, that one lady is really trucking along
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.