[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You westerners will never stop us. Your bombs,drones even nukes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 1431591076742.jpg (82 KB, 796x533) Image search: [Google]
1431591076742.jpg
82 KB, 796x533
You westerners will never stop us. Your bombs,drones even nukes won't stop us. You can kill millions of us. We will breed millions again.
Because Islam is truth. We will go to heaven we die for Jihad and Islam. And your crusader goes to hell. Because your religion is false and corrupted. Our warriors fight for his homeland and Islam. while your crusaders fighting for jew's oil and nothing.
I smile everytime when i see a mujaahiden lying dead on ground. Because he is in Heaven.
Pic related. a dead crusader.he is burning hell now.
>>
Lepanto
>>
>>70007065

We'll just nuke that black box. If we do that you'll have nothing to live for anymore and you'll all kill yourselves.
>>
>>70007065
Don't make us call the Russians turkroach
>>
>2016
>still thinks people go to heaven and hell

Wake up you fucking low IQ sand-nigger drone, existence is meaningless, death is nothingness, good and evil is a matter of perspective , we all end up in nothingness, just like before we were birthed into this existence.
>>
File: 1458817038619.jpg (41 KB, 400x377) Image search: [Google]
1458817038619.jpg
41 KB, 400x377
>>70007065
Fuck off cunt, you and your shitslam both are american puppets. All your deaths are only for USA making profit from your oil etc.
>>
>>70007065
>I smile everytime when i see a mujaahiden lying dead on ground
we have something in common
>>
>>70007065
>You westerners will never stop us
LEPANTO
E
P
A
N
T
O
>>
>>70007065
Just how retarded does a person have to be believe this heaven hell shit. Even less so to think they get bunch of "virgins" for killing themselfs for some imams bullshit.
Personally i have military training, own weapons, am active army reservist and i do my daily drills+ cardio. I welcome your war , my family has fought for this frozen piece of swamp for centuries, religions have come a gone in here but we still stand, so bring it mudslime.
>>
File: tz1.jpg (4 KB, 384x131) Image search: [Google]
tz1.jpg
4 KB, 384x131
>>70007065
>people still wasting the entirety of their lives to get a better seat in the coffin
>>
>>70007065
>Tours
>Malta
>Lepanto
>Vienna
>>
File: 1456706371779.jpg (124 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1456706371779.jpg
124 KB, 340x340
The koran is truth!
How do you know?
Because it says so in the koran!
>>
>>70007065
And a hearty oonga boonga doonga to you too

Be sure to gather the material components for your spells before going out on your mystic journey.
>>
>>70007065

You don't seem too understand our religion apparently either so let me tell you a few things.

1.Islam fighting the west? is actually the reason why the jews have taken control over our country. Because you hate them so much since it's what you're supposed to do, they have literally taken over our country to fight for them because "it's the right thing to do, secure the holy lands!"....and you guys are thinking the same fuckin thing! It's a self preserving chain reaction that won't stop until one side is fully genocided, or Muslims and Christians realize we worship the same fucking God. Literally the english translation for Allah is God. So we worship the same God just different ways to get to him......but we believe in the same God you do.

2.Us *US Puppets* don't actually want to kill you guys or bomb your country or kill muslims like the big bad news has said. The civillians in the US? Want to leave you guys the fuck alone and work on our own country, but because you guys keep fueling a reason to keep the military industrial complex alive and well, we have too "Protect our allies".....

3.Literally, if Muslims all put down their weapons and said "were not fighting you anymore" We literally would not invade your countries because there would be no justification for it. Stopping hostilities would make the military collapse overnight, not through a "Jihad against our enemies" you're literally doing what they want.

4.I'm a White Christian Medic who has saved over 49 lives of people who were in the Islamic faith over my career and I did so with a goddamn smile. I hate that we fight you guys for no reason and i've saved the lives of your people. So ask yourself, do the people like me deserve to get bombed because of our government? You guys hate it and we try to fight against it but shit isn't working cuz our gov don't give a damn.
>>
>>70007065
*Dave from Alvin and the chipmunks voice* TURRRRKKKKKKROOOOAAACHHHHH!!!!!!
>>
>>70009489
still read as fred flinstone yelling wiiiillllmaaa
>>
>tfw every night I drift off to sleep knowing that somewhere someone is exterminating turk roaches
>>
File: 1424629455560.jpg (74 KB, 960x631) Image search: [Google]
1424629455560.jpg
74 KB, 960x631
>>70007065
I smile every time i think about a dying muslim.

I'll bet i smile significantly more often than you do, faggot.
>>
>>70007065
i have no reason to judge because im no asshole. but killing is wrong and a mental illness, noone has no right to remove a life out of existence.
>>
>>70009408
Good luck with that story bro. This is how you do it.

>>70007065
INSALLAH MY BROTHER KILL THEM ALL KUFFARS!

Best way for unstable people and constructions alike is to kick them down.
>>
>>70007360
Fuck that black box. Can't wait till we nuke it.
>>
File: 1459787914109.jpg (49 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
1459787914109.jpg
49 KB, 600x405
Every muslim and person of the islamic faith i've met or helped was the nicest person I could have ever met.

and it sucks, that because America is controlled by the Jews and shadow governments, we will all keep fighting eachother for literally no reason besides "Freeing the shit out of people" who needed to be "freed" because we made it that way in half of the cases.

I will never see this in my lifetime, but if everyone just sat down and shut the fuck up, and literally began rebuilding or improving syria, iraq, afghanistan, pakistan etc with only construction material and investments, we would literally create thousands if not MILLIONS of jobs and revenue/profit in BOTH our countries....

But it will never happen, because one side bombed another and the other side bombed back for thousands of years.

A Jihad is a nice word in my opinion, a "Struggle".....I just wish that struggle was for advancing medicine and mathematics/sciences. Not picking up a gun and fighting the other guy who just got sucked into stupid shit like him. I will never understand the creators idea when he made this and suffering possible.
>>
File: brotier.jpg (91 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
brotier.jpg
91 KB, 500x359
>>70007065
oy vey, this goy is back.
>>
>>70007360
notice how the sand monkey makes no reply. Their belief in their god is dependent on a material relic we could wipe out and deep down the dune coon knows allah wont appear to save it. Your entire faith is beholden to our good will and tolerance.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.