[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once our queen Hillary is elected, will she finally take steps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: gun-ban-AR.jpg (114 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
gun-ban-AR.jpg
114 KB, 1000x1000
Once our queen Hillary is elected, will she finally take steps towards banning guns so the U.S. can be like other developed, first-world countries?

Uneducated, gun nut hillbillies have held this country back for too long.
>>
>i'm looking forward to losing a civil war
>i'm looking forward to everyone who believes in the things i believe in being wiped off the face of the earth, starting with america
me too
>>
>>
File: 1445744727661.png (1 MB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1445744727661.png
1 MB, 1200x800
>>70006644
I have a scary salty rifles like the one you pictured coming in the mail today to my local gun store. In fact you just reminded me to check if I can pick it up over my lunch break instead of after work.

God bless this nation.
>>
>>70006644
Niggers literally massacring eachother at double the rate of whites and Mexicans. "Redneck" somehow the problem.

Please prove your statement OP. Show me the FBI murder data for 2013. Or 2014. Or 1999. Doesn't matter. Go ahead.

I dare you.
>>
Tragic boating accident, etc.
>>
>>70006644
The only ones holding the firearm community back in the USA are the niggers inflating the homicide statistics with their gang shit.

I'd take a Fudd over one any day.
>>
>>70006644
>>70005019
>>
>>70006644
We need guns so we can shoot Hillary supporters.
>>
>>70006644
Well her husband did sign a federal Assault Weapons Ban in 1994. It helped stop;
•The Oklahoma City Bombing
•The Columbine High School shooting
•The D.C. Snipers
•9/11
•Inner city gang violence

So I guess you say it worked!
>>
>>70000000
>>
>>70006644

Of course. Disarming America is a must if you are to be socialized.

If Hillary or Bernie got in this would be a top priority.

If Trump gets in the chimp out that follows will be used to justify it by the next government after his disastrous single term is over.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.