[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Detroit is Corrupt Because of Black People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: eerie-abandoned-detroit-6.jpg (110 KB, 640x505) Image search: [Google]
eerie-abandoned-detroit-6.jpg
110 KB, 640x505
Detroit was a great city until blacks destroyed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAISdRG9-Tw
>>
>>70006562
Oh, so decades of white flight and the intentional deindustrialization of the Upper Midwest had nothing to do with it?

Yep. Blame niggers for getting nigged.
>>
>>70007049
Why do you think whites left you stupid fucking nigger? Because of the weather?

They left because nignogs burned Detroit to the ground in one of their "peaceful protests"
>>
>>70007196
Why white flight? Racism and bigotry.

And you mistake effect for cause by ignoring the effects of mass deindustrialization, pursued intentionally so executives could make more money. Same process that afflicted Newton, Iowa when the executives took Maytag to the stock market and ratfucked the employees. And I am certainly whiter than you, bitch.
>>
>>70007049
why would whites move out of detroit?

why would businesses move out of detroit?
>>
>>70007582
>Why white flight? Racism and bigotry.
Okay now I know you're trolling.

Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>70007582
whites are not just racist for no reason.

deindustrialization is partially because of unions. blacks supported the union backing democrats up until mayor Kwame destroyed the city. You're white, but you're 100% wrong.
>>
>>70007049
Why do you think whites left??? Niggers!!! God damn youre fuckin stupid
>>
>>70007582
Racism and bigotry? Niggers bring with them CRIME. THAT is the reason for white flight you stupid dick sucking nigger rape victim faggot
>>
>>70006562
That looks like a wizard's house. Are you sure there's not wizards living in Detroit?
>>
>>70006562
Don't you mean liberals?

Detroit had a significant black population during it's most successful decades, when it was one of the most prosperous cities in the USA.
>>
>>70007196
You expect rational thought out of what is either a nig or a liberal. In both cases doing so will only lead to disappointment and anger as they are incapable of it.

I'm not kidding, you'd be better off trying to debate philosophy with a rock. The rock will contribute more to said discussion solely by remaining silent.
>>
>>70007931
The black population was segregated by a wall through the city. Look it up
>>
>>70007582
>Desindustrialitation happens everywhere.
>Only majority black cities turn into hellholes.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2978x1806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2978x1806
>>70006562

Why is there a positive correlation between murder rates and percentage of black people??
>>
>>70007653
Why does Whirlpool manufacture appliances under the Maytag name in Mexico?

Executive profit extraction scheme, asshole
>>
>>70007582
>this is what delusional leftists actually believe

White flight started after the race riots of 1967 (and federal intervention to prevent the police from arresting/prosecuting those involved), and then accelerated massively after the "election" of Coleman Young, who proceeded to turn Detroit into proto-Johannesburg.

Detroit has been rebuilt in the suburbs, which are lovely places to live, as the city proper was abandoned en masse by the people who actually make civilization work. The only suburbs that have become shit are the ones that, after having been built by whites escaping Detroit, were then invaded by blacks seeking to escape the diverse paradise created by their soul brothers downtown. Who then brought more and more of their ethnic brethren until the suburb became another crime-ridden colony of Mombasa.

This is referred to as the Black Undertow, the inevitable consequence of White Flight -- whites build a wonderful place to live, blacks seeking to escape the nightmare other blacks create move into it, other blacks follow and ruin it, whites escape the increasing violence and crime to build another place to live.
>>
They took their jobs. It's poverty not black people that ruined Detroit.
>>
>>70007196
Based Japan.

>>70007049
Of course the whites left, why would you ever want to stay in Detroit?
>>
>>70008263
And since black people have zero desire to pull themselves out of poverty then yeah its a black problem. Kill yourself
>>
File: fukutrump.png (580 KB, 943x659) Image search: [Google]
fukutrump.png
580 KB, 943x659
>>70007901
100% famalam.

in a nigger neighborhood in the city of pittsburgh called east liberty (google it), businesses moved in but didn't make a difference to the local economy. so civic leaders collaborated with the police to throw niggers out of houses and rental properties for unpaid taxes, etc. the crime rate dropped by 51% and the area is thriving with business now.

niggers = shit.
>>
>>70006562
Did knew the Weasley were niggers.
>>
>>70007931
Absolutely not. Too many corporate thugs is what ruined Detroit. Trying to wall the niggers into one side of town didn't help either, but mainly it was simply executive profit extraction schemes and the "globalization" myth. Business criminals do a lot of niggardly things.
>>
>>70008263
Plenty of poor white areas that aren't crime-ridden shitholes like Detroit
>>
>>70008033
>>70008442
It wasn't though. Pic related, blacks and white worked together just fine because work was more important than racial politics.

Detroit had the highest per-capita income in the country, a prosperous black middle class, a black congressman, and the wages for unskilled workers were above the national average- in 1960, which was the last year that Detroit had a Republican mayor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weqQR-NnnIs
>>
>>70007196
>Because of the weather?

Well actually, yes. Have you been there in the winter? Fuck that shit.
>>
Remember now

Whites Leave - white flight, thats racism
Whites arrive - gentrification, thats racism
Whites stay in one area - why no diversity, gated communities, thats racism
>>
>>70007771
Oh, I see. That's very interesting. So slavery was THEIR fault. You're quite the intellect, aren't you?
>>
>>70008817
>So slavery was THEIR fault

Actually...It was.
They did it to themselves in Africa. Selling their own people.
>>
>>70008759
We solved our British problem and answered our own English question. Cornhollis anyone?
>>
>>70006562
>flint michigan
>run by black people
>they fuck their own water
>blame flows up to the white governor

guaranteed if white people were running flint, mi the governor wouldnt have gotten shit on so hard. pretty nice being black because nobody wants to point out your incompetence for fear of being labeled racist.
>>
>>70008908
Who's "they"? "Theirs", etc. In fact it was the selling of enemies and competitors, none of which could hap[pen without the demand for slave labor for whitey colonies. Keep gumping. You know you can.
>>
>>70009021
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. It wasn't the Koch corporate stooge Snyder cost-cuttin'. Surely not that. When white facts fail just blame niggers.
>>
>>70008908
And they still do that to this day.
>>
>>70006562
Didn't Detroit make loads of cars and was rich but when the Companies moved production it went to shit. Blame the jews
>>
File: images (23).jpg (6 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
6 KB, 183x276
>>70007049
You stupid or something? Or are you baiting?
>>
>>70007582
>why white flight?

because worldwide like suburban living, in their own home with some space. Suburbanization is a longterm trend.
>>
>>70007653
>unions destroyed the Auto industry
>Democrats spent the city into oblivion
>niggers flocked their for great welfare benefits
>suburbs have better taxes and less crime

Why would they stay?
>>
>>70008712
Based Bill Whittle.
>>
>>70009026
They still had slaves regardless of demand.
And like other anon started, they still do. Like, a lot.
>>
>>70006562
DUH!
>>
>>70009368
Industry got streamlined. Lot of parts moved overseas; what's left now is the final assembly process for car making. All the panels, gears, bolts, even some parts of the chassis are made outside the U.S.

Combine that with increased automation on the assembly line and you get a massive load of blue collar jobs disappearing over a decade or two.
>>
>>70008817
>slavery

This bait. It better be bait.

Goalposts and strawmen, absolutely ridiculous. In ten minutes you're going to be talking about how all humans were apes in trees, and how the ape that evolved to be white once stole a banana from a nigger ape millions of years ago. Fucking white honky stole my bananas, when are you going to give reparations you devil
>>
>>70006562
Not to be racist or anything, but why is it that when you get a bunch of niggers in one place, the neighborhood turns into shit really fast?
>>
>>70008180
>This is referred to as the Black Undertow, the inevitable consequence of White Flight -- whites build a wonderful place to live, blacks seeking to escape the nightmare other blacks create move into it, other blacks follow and ruin it, whites escape the increasing violence and crime to build another place to live.

I am watching this happen in a far west suburb of Chicago.

>Move to a nice suburb 8 years ago
>everything great low crime property tax low
>good public schools
>be only black family for miles and miles
>Mother's hood rat relatives come to visit, decide they need to move here.
>Other hood rats like the area want to move here
>Cry to social justice politicians about discriminatory housing
>Village forced to build low income housing
>Property tax goes up 80-120% in 1 year
>huge complex of section 8 niggers
>crime goes up
>schools go to shit
>property value falling just as fast as 2008
>One legal Mexican buys single family house
>rents rooms to a thousand illegals
>single family neighborhoods over run by spics
>all apartments and condo are section 8 niggers now
>>
>>70010099
You are an absolute nigger. Stolen bananas? Stolen futures and lives?
>>
>>70010307
I've always wondered about rural Appalachia myself. Why do hillbillies lose their teeth? Why are they all named Ray-Bob, Jim-Bob,, Bob-Bob....?
>>
>>70006562
Yup. I grew up in inner city Detroit. I was the only white guy at my graduating class, and even though I was a slightly below average student,I still managed to graduate at the top of my class.Number one in my class, out of hundreds of students.Niggers and spics are stupid as fuck. They are responsible for their own crime. Democrats are responsible for all problems in the city.
>>
>>70006562
Wasn't there... Factories... Or something?
It wasn't always niggas
>>
>>70010636
yes these are the questions that keep me up at night

and why do spics always fucking stare
>>
>>70009979
Thanks Burger
>>
>>70010476
What the fuck are you going on about you absolute fucking retard?

Democrat cocksuckers, literally ruining the world. You're just sitting here bitching about shit that occurred hundreds of years ago. Fucking racial identity politics, you disgusting puke.

You best keep up this fire and not deescalate, I want to fucking cut you down in war.
>>
>>70010636
>I've always wondered about rural Appalachia myself. Why do hillbillies lose their teeth? Why are they all named Ray-Bob, Jim-Bob,, Bob-Bob....?

Appalachia is interesting. Everyone is primarily descended from scots irish who arrived in America before it was a country. They settled the wilderness to get as far away from everyone as possible in the early 1700s, and just stayed there. (partially pushed there by English and Palatinate Germans who considered Scots-Irish the niggers of the time, and partially because they wanted far away from everyone else themselves.) Remember, they were harried, murdered, pushed out of England, and England owned the colonies, so they pushed them out as far away west from colonial settled towns as they could.

Their language expressions and dialect haven't changed much since they have kept mostly isolated in the mountains. It sounds backward to us today, but its still how they brought it over, with a lot of old scots and old english -as spoken by the general populace at the time they arrived-, that has carried to present day. That's the same with their music; it hasn't changed much since they brought it over. Listening to Appalachian folk music you might as well listen to Celtic fiddle.

They want to be left alone, they distrust the government and outsiders. They would rather be poor and lose teeth and stay where they are at where they have much more freedom, than move into cities.

Even many women have double first names, and that too, is a carryover from scots-irish settler times, as are some first names that are not found anywhere outside Appalachia...except scotland in the 1600s.
>>
>>70012627

and fyi, these are the people who fought in the Revolutionary war. The anabaptist germans were pacifists, the Quakers and Pilgrims were pacifists, and many English settlers were loyal. They also made up most of the soldiers and volunteers who fought in the war of 1812. Firstly, because they hated the English, but also because they don't mind a fight, and they don't give up.

> Cpt Johann Heinriche (Hessian commander in the service of King George III):
>'Call this war by whatever name you may, only call it not an American rebellion; it is nothing more or less than a Scotch Irish Presbyterian rebellion.'
>>
I work in Detroit, niggers hate whites more than whites hate niggers. What is happening is that there is no work and even benefits are beginning to run out. They are starting to move out of the city into the suburbs. Gentrification in the center of Detroit and new businesses are creating a more white Detroit and it's lovely now downtown or at least on its way.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.