[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OP #ExposeThePuppetMaster General Thread #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8
File: Cancer.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
It's time we use our meme magic for a higher purpose.
Newfags aside, we all hate George Soros, evil kike that works with the Rothschilds, funds degenerate groups aimed at de-stablizing western countries (FEMEN and Black Lives Matter are a few i know of), there was once a media tirade leaded by another cancerous fuck we all hate, and we're going to use him and his popularity to have journalists and the public look into Soros again.

>Our awnser is Glenn Beck
Notorious for bitching and complaining on his radio show, and a very high ranking Blaze reporter criticised George Soros for attacking Eastern European countries by funding mob groups and protesters.

He's attempted this 5 years ago, he got silenced by other news media outlets, calling him a conspiracy theorist and more, let's wake up the beast.

We need to get the hashtags:

>#ExposeThePuppetMaster (Reference to Glenn Beck calling Soros a Puppet Master)

>And #NoSorrowForSoros, a /pol/ created hashtag that didn't gain enough publicity.

More hashtags will be welcome, and i'll include them in future threads to come if i like them, but honestly go wild.

All you anons have to do is log onto Twitter and get the hashtag trending, aswell as provide some kind of explanation as to why he's a crook.

Something like "George Soros is responsible for the violence in Ferguson! Hadn't he funded BYM they wouldn't have gained so many supporters to do such an atrocious act!"

At the moment, we have no real news on Soros, the past month has been a bit quiet for the Kike, and his name hasn't appeared on the Panama Papers eighter. (no surprise there)

Get shilling /pol/, its high time we do something about this kike and expose him for the crook he is.

Thanks to the Latvian poster for starting this "movement".
>>
File: Disingenuous_assertions.jpg (58 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
Disingenuous_assertions.jpg
58 KB, 500x313
COMMANDER TRUMP 2016

INITIATE DEPLOYMENT OF STRATEGIC FRESH MEMES
>>
First the Reykjavik protests, then resumption of Nagorno-Karabakh. This April has been quite the busy week for him.

The Mossack Fonseca op is already paying dividends.
>>
File: swoop.jpg (256 KB, 746x1006) Image search: [Google]
swoop.jpg
256 KB, 746x1006
bump
>>
No one is going to listen to Glenn beck, he's an idiot and everyone probably thinks he a bigot to thanks to this kike
>>
>>70006556
Can't swoop the sloup
>>
File: unt-soros-666-rtyuhy-png.png (339 KB, 480x538) Image search: [Google]
unt-soros-666-rtyuhy-png.png
339 KB, 480x538
>>
File: unt-soros-666-ytu8-png.png (278 KB, 599x404) Image search: [Google]
unt-soros-666-ytu8-png.png
278 KB, 599x404
>>
File: unt-soros-CeFAzOIVAAEG6gN.jpg (65 KB, 599x469) Image search: [Google]
unt-soros-CeFAzOIVAAEG6gN.jpg
65 KB, 599x469
>>
File: proxy.jpg (105 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
proxy.jpg
105 KB, 720x720
Anyone wanna make a similar meme for Soros to spread on Jewbook? Lefties love spreading "secret government overlord" drivel.
>>
File: 4chanSorosPasta.png (90 KB, 1323x361) Image search: [Google]
4chanSorosPasta.png
90 KB, 1323x361
>>70005818
But anon is he too powerful?
I mean, let's be honest, the more awareness we try to spread, the more we'll be labeled as "crazy conspiracy lunatics".
What could be a more effective way to fight Satan?
>>
>>70007611
We've plenty of time to expand to Kikebook, i'll be making 1-3 of these threads every day.
>>
>>70007619
We won't be labeled as Conspiracy Lunatics, we're only shilling on Twitter and Kikebook to get the normies to spread it for us, we're just starting the fire.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.