[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you sexist retards actually believe that women are less
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (751 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
751 KB, 750x1334
How can you sexist retards actually believe that women are less capable than men?

They haven't even gotten a chance to prove themselves in this patriarchal shit show we call a "society".
>>
>>70005702
>How can you sexist retards actually believe that women are less capable than men?
Experience from working with women.
>>
>>70005702
No one wants to invest in failure
>>
>>70005702
Why aren't women starting up venture capital firms to fill the gap?
>>
Do female startups face uphill struggles in the crude oil mining and biohazard waste removal industries as well? Or do they only complain about the cushy white-collar jobs?
>>
Anybody have the screenshot of the article about the failed all woman business?
>>
>>70005787
What do you mean?

>>70005821
nice try.

I bet you're voting trump.
>>
>>70005702
They have had the same as us to create femenist civilitzation, turns out, those never existed.
>>
>>70005908
All bait aside, I'd be interested in that if you can find it.
>>
>>70005702
I've seen women in military training and in the workplace. Some are ok, a few are great, but the overwhelming amount of them suck.
>>
>>70005978
This, some women are talented but vast majority are retarded
>>
File: 1457364673068.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1457364673068.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>70005702
>How can you sexist retards actually believe that women are less capable than men?

Yeah, I guess women are just as capable or better than men at everything.

Well, except for having the ability to form a supposed clandestine system of oppression of the opposite sex, lasting for centuries, right?
>>
>>70005978
Any stories?
>>
>>70005702
>not less capable
>just not capable because of X

WHICH IS IT, MATEY?
>>
File: feminism2.jpg (2 MB, 1200x2788) Image search: [Google]
feminism2.jpg
2 MB, 1200x2788
>>70005959
Pretty sure this is the whole thing
>>
File: image.png (807 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
807 KB, 750x1334
>>70005959
Here ya go
>>
File: hank-scorpio.png (186 KB, 419x322) Image search: [Google]
hank-scorpio.png
186 KB, 419x322
>>70006227
leafs bringing the hot fire
>>
File: 1459821701495.jpg (38 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1459821701495.jpg
38 KB, 604x437
>>70005702
Awful bait, but I'll bite:

So, venture capitalists are ruthless people without morals who only care about money? How on earth would they throw away good investment opportunities because of morals? (You might disagree with it, but it is a moral in some sense of the word, it being a conviction that goes above money)

tl;dr Venture capitalists do only one thing and that is assess profitability and invest likewise. If they don't invest in women, that means their companies are shit.
>>
>>70006453
>>70006358
Thanks goys.
>>
>>70005702
Low energy b8 anon. Step it up next time.
>>
Most female entreprenors start a coffee shop or a cosy cafe or similar shit. Only few of them come up with some IT-startup company or anything related to production..
their ideas suck, it has nothing to do with gender
>>
>>70005909
reddit must be offline
>>
>>70006711
Thanks champ

>>70006569
Aye I agree
>>
Women have more rights than men. They are more likely to get hired to fulfil the diversity quota.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqhMse--cLw
>>
>>70006314
>the receptionist got back at the catty employees by pretending to buy hem fat free lattes, which were really full fat

My sides
>>
>>70005909
STOP
You're shitposting actual shit. Your bait isn't even good.
Stop doing our job or get a leaf proxy.
>>
>>70006244
I've got a few

I'll admit it right now, the military part was during ROTC at a military college so its not the big boy army. The military college with women is a whole other horrorshow.

Keep in mind a few of these women will be leading people into combat.

>saturday training coming up
>notified by company leadership that we will ruck for a squad competition a few days prior
>weather report says its going to be hot as balls
>hydrate or die fucker
>i'm assigned as squad leader
>my squad has the biggest shtbag female in the company
>wants to do infantry shit
>literally a cock sucking whore
>friday night comes around
>she and large group hit the bars
>not unheard of, no biggie if you put out the next day
>morning formation, she looks like death
>immediate thought is that we will have to put her on a stretcher
>squad is given a radio, two water cans, and a few medicine balls to carry
>you've got five miles, winning team gets out of monday pt.
>shove the radio into my ruck, disperse items through squad
>she refuses to carry anything
>youwhat.jpg
>"i'm too hungover to do anything"
>"well you're still walking, so lets go"
>falls out about half a mile, complains of a hurt ankle
>bye bitch, we know you can't do it
>good luck in the infantry

This is an extreme, but generally the females don't put out, fall out of everything and constantly bitch about how its so hard being a woman in a military college environment. Better yet they constantly fail to meet PT standards, but are pushed through the system without question.
>>
>>70005868
Because female venture capital firms face uphill struggle against overwhelmingly male-led patriarchal expectations.
>>
>>70007540
That's based as fuck. Thanks for pointing that out, I love petty shit like that. Unfortunately, I lost my will to read pretty early on.
>>
>>70005702
>female begins startup
>goes to negotiate with clients and make bids
>doesn't have the aggressive nature of the male bidders
>goes home and cries into her blog that 'male toxicity' denied her a job
>women join her in crying and demand 'fair' treatment

This is how the woman maintains the illusion of competence; by limiting what is and isn't permitted in business along lines determined by her own skillset, backed by a small yet vocal number of social activists, she can pretend to be as competent as men in negotiations and business practices.

Of course this all falls apart the moment men stop acknowledging these absurd restrictions.
>>
>there is a gender limit on capital investment
Pretty sure a raping dick monster from hell could be the one throeing money and noone would give a shit

So what's the excuse for this?

>mfw women bitch about only the cushy high pay high presence jobs
If you fucks don't point this out every time you hear this you're fucking up
>>
>>70005702
Men were also never given a chance either. They had to take their chance. The fact that women weren't able to join until men allowed them to is proof that they don't deserve a chance.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.