[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RED FLAG FAGGOTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: panamaSoros.jpg (1 MB, 2684x1916) Image search: [Google]
panamaSoros.jpg
1 MB, 2684x1916
I FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS WAS A RED FLAG

Selective Leaks Of The #Panama Papers Create Huge Blackmail Potential. “Smear People the U.S. Dislikes”

>"The filtering of this Mossack Fonseca information by the corporate media follows a direct western governmental agenda. There is no mention at all of use of Mossack Fonseca by massive western corporations or western billionaires – the main customers. And the Guardian is quick to reassure that “much of the leaked material will remain private.”What do you expect? The leak is being managed by the grandly but laughably named “International Consortium of Investigative Journalists”, which is funded and organised entirely by the USA’s Center for Public Integrity. Their funders include:
The Ford Foundation
Carnegie Endowment
Rockefeller Family Fund
W K Kellogg Foundation
The Open Society Foundation (Soros)"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/selective-leaks-of-the-panama-papers-create-huge-blackmail-potential-smear-people-the-u-s-dislikes/5518635
>>
Fug
>>
>>70005839
Btw why can't I use VPN when I am posting on 4chan? Shit I hate this flag
>>
>>70005655
lmao our PM just said he will resign because of this
>>
>>70006470
Who is going to replace your PM?
>>
>>70006543
Someone appointed by Soros
>>
>>70006543
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigur%C3%B0ur_Ingi_J%C3%B3hannsson
>>
>>70006877
Thanks. I'm going to find out anything and everything I can about this man and who he surrounds himself with.

Is anything else you have that could give us insight?
>>
Holy shit this thread was slid fast. I can't find any info on Sigurður Ingi Jóhannsson that is in English.
>>
>>70005655
I TOLD THEM TOO

Many did. There were also many paid federal shills, shilling this as a great triumph. Fuck them. They are still here, shilling hard.

This is a George Soros funded """leak""".
Soros, the one who is destroying Europe by flooding it with Muslim rapist armies.
>>
>>70006877
What?! How the fuck is anyone being choose yet?

What a fucking wash this was. Soros played this like a fiddle. Bye, bye Iceland. You'll be getting Somalians soon.
>>
>>70006470
confirmed

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/05/iceland-prime-minister-resigns-over-panama-papers-revelations
>>
We are losing this war gentlemen. Purge, and replace with Soros' politicians. The fate of the world is being decided much, much quicker than I ever imagined just a few years ago. Does anybody have insight on how any of this could act in our favor?
>>
>>70007937
>What?! How the fuck is anyone being choose yet?

I do not know how Icelandic political systems operate, but wouldn't it make sense to have a contingency strategy set in the event of resignation or sudden death?
>>
>>70007937
he was second in command in their party..
it's not official yet, but they declared that he will succeed SDG
>>
man am I glad I gave no fucks about any of this
>>
>>70008291
No. We may not like everyone who is involved in that Panama bank, but it was anti-Soros and anti-globalism. That's why he spent years and 400 journalists or whatever, digging all this up.
>>
>>70005655
You didn't have to tell anything, we all fucking knew here.

Now go spread around IRL.
>>
Its confirmed. Communists pushing wealth redistribution. Fucking commies.
>>
>>70008569
>/pol/ is one person
A lot of fags didn't/doesn't know.
>>
Trump BTFO
>>
>>70008366
Yes, you are right. I said yesterday that, Soros knocks them down AND picks who to put back up. I just thought there would be a bit more time.

This whole Iceland fiasco is being slid very well. Icelandfags have to k.....keep /pol/ posted.
>>
File: politicians.jpg (37 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
politicians.jpg
37 KB, 500x493
>>70005655
I think they ballsed up by publicizing the leaks about Chinese politicians.

Xi won't forget this sh1t because it makes his anti-corruption campaign lose all credibility. And the chinese have hacked pretty much everything connected to any network in the good ol' US of A.

Maybe they figured China, like Russia, will never get on board with their agenda or something, but now I think it's sure as hell that they won't.

We're gonna see some serious eggs crack soon.
>>
>>70008866
Wonderful contribution, meximan. Your pepole will be home soon. Get the drugs ready.
>>
>>70009047
Of course not. The Chinese are the greatest opposition to the global cabals, since Hitler himself. The Jews are scared shitless of the Chinese ascent.
>>
>>70008926
>Soros knocks them down AND picks who to put back up.

Don't forget all the hand picked cronies surrounding the new prime minister. Grooming, manipulating, and persuading him to fit the mold and push the agenda.
>>
>>70005655
>soros doesn't use tax shelters, pay full share of his taxes
>some how this pisses off conservatards
>>
>>70009266
Care to elaborate? How are the chinese anti globalist? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>70005655
>globalresearch
>.ca
A
>>
>>70005655
THIS IS GLORIOUS.

Make those billionaires pays.

Iceland PM already resigned. Putin soon after.
>>
Don't Americans just use tax havens within the US ?
>>
Jesus Christ, is there anyone I can trust these days?
>>
US is the biggest tax haven in the world

While ironically niggas are trying to end financial secrecy

This is a campaign to smear Panama and will happen eventually to other countries that don't follow the civilized nations agenda in regards to sharing tax information.
>>
>>70009406
No Asians were never this powerful. It has always been the West. They are new to the global power structure, they have serious presence and they are smart.

Old commie China is just a moniker now. China is going full nationalist fascist, fast.
>>
>>70007937
Not if they fight back. But the likelihood of that is extremely low.
>>
>>70009796
No.
>>
>>70009642

>Putin soon after.

Im the only one who thinks that most Canadian posters are a bit dumber than you average /pol/ shitposter?

Is that an age thing?
...or just a fucking leaf thing?
>>
>>70009958
It looks like they managed to blackmail China into concessions over North Korea, so I guess that small leak was just the tip of the iceberg vis-a-vis chinese leadership. It might be that Soros has them by the balls now.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-announces-sanctions-against-north-korea-a6969256.html
>>
>>70005655
Does it really matter what happens to people with billions of fucking dollars unless you beat the shit out of them and take all their money?
>>
>>70009047
>Maybe they figured China, like Russia, will never get on board with their agenda or something, but now I think it's sure as hell that they won't.
Good call, Finland. Mossack Fonseca upped the ante. Lines are getting less blurry every month now.
>>
File: fine.gif (1 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
fine.gif
1 MB, 260x146
>>70010340
yeah, there seem to e a lot of idiots lately. Probably because our oilfields have laid of tons of dumb labourers how think they were topshit because they made 6 figures and invested it in truck lift kits and cocaine.
>>
>>70010375
I don't think so. If a UN-approved body dissected those sanctions, you'd see what China witholds with the left hand, they'd get Russia to ship into DPRK using the right. They've been doing this since forever. Of course Soros knows. So if he wants a larger shift in the Chinese pol landscape he will need to unveil more hard-hitting leverage. Which is frightening to think about. I think April has more in store for all of us.
>>
>>70010763

The thing is that i remember lotsa based mapleniggers posting here, then the trudeau thing happens and fucking leaf becomes meme.

But suddenly there is far more canadian shitposters on /pol/ and most of them dumb as a brick and that doesn't make sense.

Maybe its just romanians using proxy, they can't live without the hate or something.
>>
I keep seeing Soros mentioned a lot in all of this. How is he able to control the world?
>>
>>70010340
They come from the feminist ass-hole of the West, what can you expect? If anything they deserve sympathy.
>>
>>70011549
He works for bigger people. Rothschilds and more.
>>
File: ivanka golf.jpg (11 KB, 178x282) Image search: [Google]
ivanka golf.jpg
11 KB, 178x282
Watch the "Trump Effect" before EA takes it off of Youtube forever!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F082JKzJqE
>>
>>70005655
thanks for using my pic
>>
>>70005655
I don't get it how would this help Soros most of the people getting incriminated are the corrupt globalists
>>
This is really it /pol/

By the end of this election there's going to be more shills than real posters here, mark my words
>>
>>70013700
Not really. This was a hit an every opponent of globalism. Panama was a strong hold of sorts for right wing leaning rich folk and politicians. Soros probably made it his mission over these few years to crack open this thing.

It's not good. Iceland was resisting the global banks. Now it is lost. No telling who is next.
>>
File: panama.jpg (20 KB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
panama.jpg
20 KB, 285x200
>>70005655
>no corruption in america
>guess we know that american politicians dont own america

thank god for that. but damn it all to hell.
>america
>completely out of control of america
>>
File: 1459650253889.jpg (354 KB, 904x1100) Image search: [Google]
1459650253889.jpg
354 KB, 904x1100
>>70005655
VIRAL THIS AND GET TRUMP TO RETWEET IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdO09gGeO0M

FIGHT SOROS HERE, HELP BUMP PLEASE, SHILLS AND SLIDING ARE OUT OF CONTROL

>>70006742

>>70006742

MAGA
A
G
A
>>
>>70014744
It isn't straight up corruption it is just offshore accounts, not necessarily illegal
>>
>>70007937
If the president of the United States dies or becomes too ill to remain president, the VP steps in to fill the role until a president can be chosen democratically*.
>>
>>70014861
I know this thing is blown way out of proportion, but the implications are intense. The fact that the WHOLE world is storing their money with this thing is a big red flag. Someone is monopolizing the whole economic system. and guess whos behind it all...
>>
File: 1459222686937.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459222686937.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>>70005960
you need a 4chan pass :^)
>>
>>70005655
To be honest, those people shouldn't have tried to evade taxes in the first place.
>>
File: metienataanvielä.jpg (107 KB, 978x563) Image search: [Google]
metienataanvielä.jpg
107 KB, 978x563
>>70005655
Half of finland was named in it yet nothing will happen
>>
>>70005960
mudslime detected.
>>
>>70008446
is he corrupt? please don't say my favorite vulcan island is getting enriched
>>
>>70014844
THE SHAPE OF TRUMP TO COME
>>
>>70009358
>unelected billionaire having this much influence on politics in countries all over the world
How does this not bother you? Is it only wrong when the Koch Brothers do it?
>>
Jürgen Mossack's father was a Nazi (SS) and worked later for CIA
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.