[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals say Trump hates hispanics? It seems like it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1459625535882.jpg (38 KB, 552x555) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459625535882.jpg
38 KB, 552x555
Why do liberals say Trump hates hispanics? It seems like it's because he wants to crack down on illegal immigration, but I don't see how they reach that conclusion without first assuming that ALL hispanics are illegal, which doesn't seem like a very liberal opinion.
>>
>>70003627
Media quote mined his speech in illegals and blasted it everywhere.
>>
Because saying extreme things like that gets people's attention, and normies don't bother researching any further so they'll accept it as the truth and tell other normies.
>>
>>70003627
because they're liberals, they group and puts stereotypes on people. that's their thing, make everyone equal

conservatives value and judge on individuality
>>
>>70003627

It's almost like liberals are retards sitting atop a throne of hypocrisy. In a nice warm castle built by everything they hate.
>>
he fucked up when he said that mexican immigrants are criminals. even if there's truth to it, to a lib this sounds like he hates brown people. he should have kept his big pink mouth shut on that one. but what i really don't understand is why black people think trump is going to kick them out of the country. when did he ever say anything about blacks, period?
>>
>>70003939
i read wrong, thought you asked why liberals say all hispanics hate trump
>>
>>70003627
The irony in that hat and how she offended by trump
>>
>>70003980
He said -illegal- mexican immigrants.

Also blacks just toe the democrat party line and make up excuses on the way.
>>
US Border Patrol is mostly Hispanic.
Us Border Patrol loves Trump because they have to fight the Mexican Drug Cartel every day.
>>
>>70003627
The DNC has literally only 2 cards they play
>MUH RACISMS
>MUH SEXISMS

and sadly it works on a lot of sheeple
>>
>>70004238
Liberal don't know about Mexican cartels they think their drugs come from a happy community of hippies
>>
>>70003980
>he fucked up when he said that mexican immigrants are criminals
He didn't say that though. He said ILLEGAL immigrants are criminals. Meaning, illegal immigrants have a much higher chance of committing violent crimes such as rape, murder, and robbery; along with drug-related offenses including smuggling. This is absolutely true, which is why liberals don't want to argue with the substance of his argument. It's a bulletproof statement.

Illegal immigration also contributes to Mexican crime, which is something that doesn't get talked about as much, but it's no less significant. The men called coyotes, who make a career of illegally helping people cross the border, are complete scum. They exploit people, they rape and abuse, they kill with impunity since they work for cartels. If you go soft on illegal immigration, then you're soft on coyotes.

And some, I assume, are good people...
>>
>>70004226
all he had to do was say "i am against illegal immigration, no matter where the immigrants are from", then he would have avoided all this racebaiting baloney. but then again i'm sure a lot of this racial division is giving Trump a lot of support from reactionists disgusted by how spazzed out these minorities and women are getting over the tiniest offences.
>>
>>70004666
>He said ILLEGAL immigrants are criminals

They are.
EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL is Breaking the law
>>
Someday America will be Mexico. Just you wait.
>>
>>70003980
The whole "black vote" thing is just a meme. Blacks won't vote in any significant numbers unless it's for a black candidate.
>>
Hes feeding off the fear of the people.

People flock to the person who will tell them, its okay, i got a solution the the pee-pee you do.

In america there is nothing to fear, besides the loss of a job. BC its so expensive here, we depend on our job to just keep up with rent since its 3/4 of anyones pay here.
>>
>>70004847
Yeah but that's not what he meant. Nobody complains about the Mexicans who are illegally here to tile roofs, it's the ones who are illegally here to do illegal things.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.