[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Romanian town 'built on British benefits':
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
>The Romanian town 'built on British benefits': Mansions bigger than the average UK semi and BMWs with British number plates parked in the drives 'paid for with taxpayer cash'
>More than 100 homes in Tandarei, Romania, built with money earned illegally in the UK, Scotland Yard has claimed
>Many of the brightly coloured mansions, with brand new BMWs parked in their driveways, lie empty most of the year
>Two of them belong to gypsy gang the Radu clan who claimed £29,000 in UK tax credits while still living in Romania
>Ordinary Romanians are now too scared to walk throught area at night after what they perceive as a gypsy invasion

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518736/The-Romanian-town-built-British-benefits-Mansions-bigger-average-UK-semi-BMWs-British-number-plates-parked-drives-paid-taxpayer-cash.html
>>
>Employed: Many Romanians in town end up working for their gypsy neighbours as caretakers - keeping the houses clean and gardens well maintained while they are abroad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518736/The-Romanian-town-built-British-benefits-Mansions-bigger-average-UK-semi-BMWs-British-number-plates-parked-drives-paid-taxpayer-cash.html
>>
That's cool
>>
>>70002937
Thanks you yellow toothed, inbred island monkeys.
>>
>>70003284
rude

>Primitive: More than 3,000 Romanians were found to be claiming benefits in the UK as of February (pictured, poor residents of Tandarei)
>>
Poor media reporting.

They are gypsies mansions.

They will make nice homes for Romanians when the next purge happens though.
>>
>>70003999
>nice homes
Who would want to live in something so ugly?
>>
Gypsies gonna gypsy
>>
>>70004207

Just because it's not covered in butter, deep fried, shooting a gun and wearing a Trump hat doesn't mean it isn't nice.
>>
>>70004207

Free, spacious and multiple story building.

Also best part is knowing it was reclaimed by government from gypsy scum that is on some train to a grave somewhere, I tend to think that is the sweetest part of it.
>>
File: craftsman-exterior.jpg (99 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
craftsman-exterior.jpg
99 KB, 640x426
>>70004389
yes it does
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>dustinguishing between gypsies and romanians
>>
>>70004872

gypsy is ethnic indian
romanian is ethnic european or white

how dumb can you get burger
>>
>>70004389
I like them.
They are too pastiche, but I still like them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.