[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah bro, our completely useless fingernails, small canines,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: cute-fox[1].jpg (189 KB, 650x445) Image search: [Google]
cute-fox[1].jpg
189 KB, 650x445
Yeah bro, our completely useless fingernails, small canines, small mouths and plantigrade feet that makes us slower means we're born killing machines

go try to kill a deer with your bare hands and see what happens, faggot
>>
Yes, that's what our brains are for, Luigi.
>>
Still can wring your tiny ass neck
>sage
>>
>>70002299

i'd just get it to come up to me with a salt cube and when it does I put it in a headlock and either break it's neck or punch it to death
>>
Actually its very possible to kill a deer with your hands. Humans are the longest distance runners in the world (fat asses need not apply) and many tribal people simply track a deer until it falls from exhaustion. And simply cut its throat or in this case hammer fist that bastard until it stops moving could be running for around 6 hours depending on the chase
>>
>>70002299
Well. It's a good thing we can make tools then.
>>
>>70002299
go eat a bag of dicks
>>
>>70002299
wogs confirmed for weak cunts
>>
>>70002808
10/10 would watch .webm
>>
>>70002461
First post, best post.
>>
>>70002299
Leave it to a pastanigger to fail to understand that we're smart enough to use tools and weapons to make up for that shit
>>
File: vegan.png (470 KB, 615x808) Image search: [Google]
vegan.png
470 KB, 615x808
>>70002299
H-heh, good one anon. So c-cold.
>>
>>70002299
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting

Man is the dominant species for a reason.
>>
>>70002299
I'm sorry, but you don't bring canines to a nuke fight.
>>
OP is a fag.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting

>Persistence hunting (sometimes called endurance hunting or cursorial hunting) is a hunting technique in which hunters, who may be slower than their prey over short distances, use a combination of running, walking,[1] and tracking to pursue prey until it is exhausted.
>>
>>70003160
>canines

Yeah, what about them.
>>
>>70002299
>we use tools to kill animals successfully
>it is how we hunt and kill

>but-a without the tools-a you cannot kill-a!

Whoah...
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 537x720
>>70002299

>fingernails when you have fine motor skills and opposable thumbs
>mouth size which is meaningless to everything, because the Tasmanian tiger was a killing machine compared to tigers and lions for this reason somehow
>bipedal makes us slower, and the ability to use our non walking limbs is silly somehow despite the universal gain in providing comfortable habitation away from predators and usage of tools stemming from fine motor skill development

>go try and kill a deer with your bare hands and see what happens faggot

It dies.

>can stalk the deer properly because smart enough to know how
>can pounce and use the free grasping limbs to grab the deer in a way that no other predators can
>can block the deer from goring and still be able to pursue or hold onto the animal with the other hand
>can wrench limbs and the head unlike other animals, and goreing is ineffectual completely
>can clench a fist and drive force into the animal that dwarfs claw using animals and quadrupeds. Have the ability to break bones and joints with this special skill
>Can tear limbs off the dead animal and carry them to snack on while walking wherever

You're a fucking idiot luigi. Go take anthropology and evolutionary kinesology

Or read a book you fucking moor
>>
File: 1431841580297.gif (966 KB, 350x261) Image search: [Google]
1431841580297.gif
966 KB, 350x261
>>70003157
>>70003179
>>
>>70002299
If I can catch a deer I'm pretty sure I could break it's neck. I'm about as heavy as a deer.
>>
File: hungry_the_cow.jpg (28 KB, 406x506) Image search: [Google]
hungry_the_cow.jpg
28 KB, 406x506
>humans
>evolved to be able to literally run most prey animals to death
>le we r slow and cnt kill le deer with bare hands xDxDXD
Kill yourself retard
>>
>>70002896
>track prey until it falls from exhaustion
came to post this. it's what the human form is evolved to do.
>>
>>70002299
Why should I when I can invent a gun which is something deer can't do? He's using his natural abilities to run, I use my natural abilities to design/buy a gun, I certainly won't gimp myself just because deers are too dumb to do the same.
>>
File: image.png (123 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 1280x853
>>70003379

Why are large canines necessary when we have free usage of 2 limbs that other animals do not?

Our canines shrank when we picked up a rock and used it to carve flesh. Our current teeth are far more efficient for a species that uses tools and cooks their food. Instead of large teeth used for ripping flesh that replace themselves frequently, our teeth are made for strength and lifetime usage.

2/3 of a tooth is under the gums for this reason. Our roots are larger than other animals and connect far more to the jaw.

An evolutionary scientist observing our skeletons post human extinction might believe we are herbavores if they cannot find a whole corpse and see we lack distended stomachs, lack the ability to breakdown cell walls and fiber in the stomach, and secrete far more enzymes for the digestion and conversion of meat for energy as opposed to vegetables.
>>
File: hfy-stubborn.png (28 KB, 586x99) Image search: [Google]
hfy-stubborn.png
28 KB, 586x99
>>70002896
>>70003637
>>
>>70004235
Lol
>>
>>70002299
Do you think carps bully the archer fish to stop spitting at flies?
>>
>>70003157
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting

This is just a meme that has never been backed up.
>>
>>70006328
It's mostly done for tourists.
>>
>>70002896
Hi I don't know what trapping is.
>>
>>70006328
>This is just a meme that has never been backed up.
You can sum up half of our base scientific knowledge with that.
Black holes? Meme that has never been backed up
Stars explode? Meme that has never been backed up
The earth is how old? Meme that has never been backed up
Homo sapiens? Meme that has never been backed up

sometimes you gotta accept that science can only make assumptions/theories
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.