[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it so bad to want to let degeneracy run rampant if you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: george boughton.jpg (54 KB, 471x480) Image search: [Google]
george boughton.jpg
54 KB, 471x480
Is it so bad to want to let degeneracy run rampant if you have a thing for sluts?

why wouldn't i want to encourage easy sex?
>>
>>70001243
Because we're not low IQ proles with high time preference. The lack of long term family potential trumps short term access to pussy.
>>
>>70001414
Why are both mutually exclusive?
>>
>>70001555
They're not. We used to call non family oriented women who slept around whores and we paid them a decent wage for their services. As long as you call sluts prostitutes and pay then, women will not confuse the two life paths.
>>
>>70001827
Why is payment necessary?
Reminds me of this reddit post that is posted in an image around here where a girl was willing to engage in threesomes and flipped out when she realized that her boyfriend was actually prostituting her without her knowledge.

So back to the topic at hand, would you then say that a traditional society would want to keep whores (albeit to a certain amount)?
>>
>>70001243
it gets old.
>>
>>70001945
Payment prevents whores from denying what they are. Women lie to themselves. When it becomes a societal pattern, family breakdown follows. St. Thomas Aquinas actually likened prostitution to the sewers of a city. It's not pretty, but without it, the sexual refuse of society would back up and engulf the city, destroying everything.

The problem with modern sexual culture is that women are allowed to act like prostitutes, sleeping with dozens of men with no commitments, but are allowed to pretentious they aren't whores. This ruins them as mothers and wives, and the single mother stats prove it.
>>
>>70002385
>The problem with modern sexual culture is that women are allowed to act like prostitutes, sleeping with dozens of men with no commitments, but are allowed to pretentious they aren't whores. This ruins them as mothers and wives, and the single mother stats prove it.

I have a feeling that you're engaging in the false cause fallacy.

I'm sure that this is more of the result of laws which permit women to fuck men over.
Remembering Federic Bestiat (or whatever the name of that french author was), giving the people to fuck you over over the use of the law (or in his words, plunder) will happen. which is what women are doing.

this follows reasonably from "those in position in power are more likely to abuse it"
>>
>>70002626
Yes, the cause is the law, and women's suffrage, and feminist theory (read: marxism).
>>
>direct cause to the collapse of civilization
>lol i had some sex tho
literally nigger tier
>>
>>70002847
Then it is not the rampant whoredom which causes it but the fact that women are given too much leverage.

Remove that leverage and things wouldn't be going to the shitter. It's not as if sluts are the reason why pointless wars are being fought or the economy is going to shit.
>>
>>70001243
Im so sick of this attitude. Wanting pussy is a weakness, if you were a real man youd be getting it anyways.
>>
>>70002994
Whoredom is a symptom of larger problems, yes, and it is important to identify the source. However, do not silence people when the lament symptoms of societal decay, just Baca use there are larger e reasons for those trends. The trends too are bad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.