[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one chance to save western civilization by electing Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>one chance to save western civilization by electing Trump
>he probably won't make it because he made a few too many stupid remarks at a time when there was no room for error and the entire media was against him
>now we will get Hillary Clinton who will usher in a new age of anti-white, feminist social justice
>all the insanity that was once contained to Tumblr will soon become a part of every day life in America
>your life and the lives of your children will be directly affected by SJW's and there is nothing you can do about it
>>
>>70001170
at least my kids will have to like it
>>
>>70001170
He is not courageous enough.. sorry nice try ..
>>
File: shiggy.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>save western civilization
>by electing a kike shill
>>
A Hillary presidency will allow for my wife's son to grow up in a non bigoted, racism-free America. Explain to me how this is bad.
>>
>>70003717
Fuck you.
>>
>>70001170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
>>
>>70001170
>>all the insanity that was once contained to Tumblr will soon become a part of every day life in America

er, no, things will just stay the same. thanks for admitting that you are an underage faggot who spent all his formative years on the internet though, kek.
>>
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>70001170
Funniest joke I've seen in years, good job obtaining the elusive top kek
>>
File: 1457486622643.png (181 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457486622643.png
181 KB, 600x600
>>70004622
Yes, goy. Don't worry about white demographic replacement and diminishing wages, as long as you have your video games and 4chan who cares what happens right?

I mean besides, once whites are a minority I'm sure they'll be treated fairly by the establishment elected by their fellow melanin-enriched Americans. They've never had seething hatred of white people, oh no, especially on the far left!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.