[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing to help bring about the new world order?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
What are you doing to help bring about the new world order?
>>
Make EARTH great again.
>>
Pooping on my phone atm
>>
>>69999952
Well I'm sure as hell not pretending that it's not already here.
>>
Centralized power is inevitable but I certainly do not want my predecessors experiencing dystopian nightmarish society in the future.
>>
File: hitch.jpg (73 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
hitch.jpg
73 KB, 600x900
>>69999952

why would the NWO be a bad thing? Did you ever read Kant? It's actually a pretty guy idea, global institutions with universally applied rules, so that everyone is held to the same standard, migh not be such a bad idea. Unless you are a paranoid conspiratard.
>>
>>70000354
You mean descendants.

And in spite of how often I try and try and try to reason with you people, dystopia is guaranteed, and economic and technological growth is what is bringing it forward.

Less time spent solving real problems means more time spent solving manufactured ones.

I give constant examples of this, thread after thread, and nobody cares because they need to have their robo waifus and shit.
>>
>>70000673
Who says I'm from this millennia?
>>
>>70000673
Here's a recent example, going from the robo waifu thing.

What are you going to do when these retards start insisting that robots have rights? How are you going to convince them that a 100% predictable algorithm with pre-conditioned responses to stimuli to simulate human interaction is so different from the human experience that it should still be legal to own them like property?

Any ideas?

Because this *will* be a legitimate problem if current trends continue, and coupled with the abortion debate that will *still* be happening forever, people will start to catch on that ethics are arbitrary as fuck, and it's all downhill from there.

Conservatism in a nutshell
Dislikes:
>the consequences of rapid technological and economic growth

You keep whining about "Marxism" like moral relativity isn't a real thing that affects you. It is. You took a fucking detour from objective reality when you came up with "ethics" and shit to legitimize your establishment in the first place.

We all deserve it. And it's a beautiful irony that you keep ignoring it.
>>
>>69999999
>>70000000
>>
>>70000000

Just checkin
>>
>>69999952
I've bought oreos today. It's okay, though, it says they were made in Russia, not Mexico.
>>
>>70002286
When AI end up outthinking us in every conceivable way and attain sentience, it's going to be pretty difficult to argue they shouldn't have rights
>>
>>69999952
Synthetic
Operating
Robot
Operating
Synthetically
>>
>>70000000
>>
>>70002494
That's exactly what I'm saying.

So when you can't own them and make them be your slaves, you're shit out of luck because they will fucking replace your ass.

Derp.

lol
>>
>>70002494
>Still thinking AI as it's portrayed in Science fiction is ever going to be possible
>2016

You know that the most advanced "AI" that we have at our disposal all just parrot inputs based upon algorithms, right anon?
>>
>>69999952

Ishitposted about how Trudeau BTFO America and how our GDP growth is now higher than America yesterday senpai. The Murifat butthurt in that thread was ebin.
>>
File: who is it7.jpg (32 KB, 496x585) Image search: [Google]
who is it7.jpg
32 KB, 496x585
>>70000354
>Centralized power is inevitable
>>
File: canada.jpg (177 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
177 KB, 1280x960
>>70002860
>>
>>70002740
There's pretty much a consensus among scientists it will happen. I didn't say anytime soon
>>70002637
That's why we augment ourselves with machines and stay ahead of them. It's the next logical step. Homosapiens are doomed to extinction
>>
I've embraced a purely hedonistic lifestyle and have spread my pure white seed to countless coloured and foreign welfare recipients. I've also dabbled in the occasional experimentation with individuals who were born as a particular sex, but identify as a different sex-type. I highly recommend that my fellow /pol/tards get their dicks wet by occasionally sticking it in things that seem unnatural to them.
>>
File: 1440170847630.jpg (7 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1440170847630.jpg
7 KB, 125x110
>>70002995
Source required*

>"consensus"
>>
>>69999952
Supporting big guys with big bats.
>>
>>70002995
>logical
You do realize that you are vastly outnumbered on this planet by 7 billion people that literally believe that they are going to die and go to heaven and they have no interest in the notion of immortality or "playing god" in any way, shape, or form.

I hope you're aware of that. I hope you're aware that they're not suddenly just going to give up on this retardation on a whim.
>>
>>69999999
>>
>>70000530
Too bad your mega-state will be a totalitarian police-state where big corporations rule everything and everyone else will have to work 12 hours a day while living a generally shitty and monotone life filled with propaganda.
>>
>>70003268
Most Asians do not really believe in the concept of heaven and that are about 3 billion people.
>>
Daily reminder that it is the cancer of globalism that is bringing all of this shit
>>
>>70003544
Most Asians are already living in the ethically void dystopian nightmare and as soon as robots start showing up they will literally be left to die in the slums.

The 1-child rule came about because of pressure from the west to do something to solve their rapid population growth crisis. They're already tossing any human with a vagina in the trash.
>>
>>70002494
Why can't there be a parallel Human Intelligence Project spearheaded by gengineers and pharma? PEDs are already a use-it-or-lose-it condition in physiological competition, so why not up the game for human mental competition.

No joke, carbon-based brain is still the number one computing device we know about. So pour effort into enhancing and evolving it in competition with AI.
>>
File: LibtardZombieHordeZRFZZZZ.jpg (401 KB, 1140x600) Image search: [Google]
LibtardZombieHordeZRFZZZZ.jpg
401 KB, 1140x600
This is what I'm doing
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.