[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying anyone on /pol/ would have been as brave Would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10
File: inglorious-werner.jpg (313 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
inglorious-werner.jpg
313 KB, 1920x800
>implying anyone on /pol/ would have been as brave
Would you have taken a bat to the skull for the Reich?
>>
>>69998821
What a terrible fucking movie.
If you understand history, you will cry watching this film.
>>
>>69998901
first post best post
>>
>>69998901
That's why I was so surprised by this scene. Werner's courage/honor along with the Jew Hunter's general baddassery were the only compliments Tarantino was willing to concede.

His depiction of both Goebbels and Hitler was laughable.
>>
File: the jew hunter.jpg (855 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
the jew hunter.jpg
855 KB, 1920x800
It's a shame that the best scene is within the first 15 minutes. Waltz's performance was incredible.
>>
This movie is made by the man himself
Quentin "I wish I was black" terentino
The movie is filth
Propaganda to show how strong the Jewish soldiers were.
Did you know that 390,000 Jewish American soldiers died bravely killing nazi sissy scum
Did you know that they single handedly took out whole regiments with just baseball bats
Did you know that every single farm house in Europe hid jews and only a few survived
The nazis just gassed the whole farms!!!
Can you believe it
>Jewish woman escapes
>marries nigger
>owns cinema
Representation of Quentin's true self right there. A shit director
>>
>>69999314
The movie is well done but it's absolutely propaganda filth, if that makes sense. I love how triggered The Bear Jew looks before he kills Werner.
>"You get that Iron Cross for killing Jews?"
MUH 6 GORBILLION
>>
>>69998901
this
was a terrible
movie
hard to watch

unrealistic too

i was in the Army for 4 years and i don't think i met 12 jews total
>>
File: QuentinTarantino.jpg (18 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
QuentinTarantino.jpg
18 KB, 500x347
>>69999618
From a movie perspective it was well done.
As was Django
But how can you expect a man like this to not be a cuck
>>
>>69999314

cucktin "all cops are racist" cuckatino
his kinky fetishes become more and more obvious with every movie
even if you ignore his foot, fart, cuckold and what not fetish his work is highly overrated

but what do you expect from a society that thinks "fear and loathing in las vegas" or "the big lebowski" which is pretty much "DUDE WEED LMAO" the movie are true masterpieces and totally classic
>>
>>69999789
I actually couldn't get through Django. I mean I agree it was well done but it was way more cuck-y to me than Inglorious Basterds. A nigger going around killing white men for sport.
>>
>>69999940
I had to push through it so liberals can't bring up the "you didn't watch all of it" card
>>
What disturbs me the most about these Jewish revenge against the nazis movies is that the nazis never explain their motives. They're all completely silent until the They portray the nazis as villains who know that they're evil and have no excuses for their actions which is a huge lie.

The nazis had listened to A LOT of propaganda. They all knew exactly what they were doing and they all believed that they did the right thing. They could rant about their noble cause for hours and even convince others to join them.
>>
>>69999724
At least 8 or 9 of the 12 were stereotypically hideous kikes, even Tarantino couldn't lie about that part.
>>
>>69999940
I dunno, is it really cucky if he's specifically going for the black woman?
>>
>>69999260
I quite liked the scene in the bar.
>>
>>69999838
The Big Lebowski was good though, what do you think are good movies then?
>>
>>69998821
The movie made the americans look like the bad guys desu senpai and i dont think that was intentional so just think about what that says about the liberal cuck mindset who applaud these barbaric baseball bat executions but cry when real life gets too tough on their nigger criminal pets
>>
Why does everyone like Quentin Tarantino films so much? It's just people killing other people, and then those people screaming and stuff.
>>
Ranger here, you'd be surprised how many of us high in the military browse /pol/ better men than me for sure.

Inb4 you fight 4 jews Xxxdddddd
>>
>>69998821
Unsere mutter, unsere vater is a lot better movie that this
>>
>>70000568
Taxi Driver
Raging Bull
Apocalypse Now

Sure Robert might be a race mixing traitor but he's an amazing actor.
>>
>>69999940
Shame really. Leonardo Di Caprio was actually believable. Even more hilarous is that he made Rhianna into his personal fuckpig. Black men can't even compete.
>>
>>70000628

the dialogue for one, raw and simple
>>
>>69998821

Werner is much better in The Strain
>>
>>70000628
Because there are a lot of 14 year olds in the world.
>>
>>69999838
>i do not understand nuance, subtlety, or have ever had an inside joke with a friend, or a friend; the post

Those movies are about the situation of the character and how they deal with the problems rather than the enticing story and plot. The big lebowskis plot is intentionally dumb as its about a man trying to get his living room carpet back yet it exposes an entire lifestyle that hollywood does not cover in a situation so odd, most wouldnt ever consider what theyd do in it. So you get to see this cooky old nut, get thrown into a life of weird he doesent understand but wants out of even though he hasnto play ball. It is the perfect metaphor for life as a human and how you cant escape the clutches of the surreal reality in which we live.

Fear and loathing has far more implications that will exceed my post level
>>
>>69999789
>From a movie perspective it was well done.
>>69999618
>The movie is well done
Stop, no. He's shit from a cinematic perspective, just like Woody Allen, Scorsese, Spielberg, Lucas and other jew-approved directors.
>>
>>70001405
Thats right. /pol/ only watches Metropolis on repeat and Lumiéres films.
>>
Quetin cuckatino has to be on parr with cuckberg, for the last years all their movies are about is either a blacck man humiliating or killing white people or even getting white people to suck blackies dick in a movie. These people literally tried to push the cuck meme so hard that now they themselves hve fallen into it and it is destroying their carreer.
>>
>>70001562
Metropolis is a poor example as it also relies largely on set designs and costumery rather than cinema.

At least pick someone with cinematic talent like Dreyer or Bresson to make your point.
>>
File: 1459487858536.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
1459487858536.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
>>69998901
>If you understand history, you will cry watching this film.

>saying this vague shit without explaining
>>
>>69999724
>expecting realism from a Tarantino flick

How can you be so dumb?
>>
>>70001911
My point was that he was being an elitist, and you rather made the point for me with your reply, dont you think?
>>
>>70002113
Elitism is good you cuck.
>>
>>69998821
I would have taken a bat for the reich.
>>
File: js.jpg (35 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
js.jpg
35 KB, 992x558
>Would you have taken a bat to the skull for the Reich?
No, I would have been shot after all my ammo was gone, bayonet was bent, and rifle stock splintered. Movie nazis always give up too soon. HollyJew directors suck.
>>
>>69999618
Totally, this dude comes off like he wishes he was black.
>>
>>70002217
Elitism goes against nationalism. It's not Völkisch. How can you share a love for your people when you turn your nose up at them?

Elitism is for Jews and traitors.
>>
>>69999789
django could have 2 hours cut from it and it wouldn't make a difference.

cuckantino is a fucking hack.
>>
>>70002554
Any healthy nation must be led by aristocratic and discerning men.
>>
>>70002566
>bu...but muh pulp cucktion
>>
>>70002710
>aristocracy
Nice tyranny there, you anti-freedom cuck.
>>
>>70002764
Freedom is unhealthy for both body and spirit.
>>
>>69998821
I'd take a bat to the skull just to brag.
Like all Canadian brag about be better then everyone because we get to wait hours for free medical care.
>>
>>69999724

There might be more Jews polluting congress than in the Amerikan USMC...it was true a few years ago.
>>
>>70000551
That's a great scene too, but the way Waltz's facial expression slowly changes the moment he realizes for sure that there are Jews hiding there is incredible to me.
>>
>>70000628
I hate him as a person, but he's a good filmmaker.
>>
>>70000749
Taxi Driver is so fucking good and redpilled
>>
File: erase.png (82 KB, 255x216) Image search: [Google]
erase.png
82 KB, 255x216
>>70001405
>Scorcese
>shit
come on m8
>>
>>70000749

I saw him getting verbally assfucked by Toukie Smith on Hudson St. NY metropolitan of Manhattan once taking it like a submissive bytchboi.
>>
>>70004052

Scorsese is a faggot IRL.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9lfDGBILMc
>>
>>70002398
Still though, I was surprised that Tarantino depicted the sergeant as honorable and brave as he did. Went out with a bang with the "fuck you and your Jew dogs" line
>>
>>70000568
>>
>>69998901
It wasn't meant to be historically accurate.The movie is in fact a good comedy.
>>
>>70003085
Kind of hard to brag when your head has been turned into a squashed grapefruit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EPeHlejXTw
>>
>>70004353
The way Goebbels was depicted is so wildly off base it's like it's not even the same person
>>
File: goliath online.jpg (46 KB, 323x400) Image search: [Google]
goliath online.jpg
46 KB, 323x400
>>70000642
>Ranger here, you'd be surprised how many of us high in the military browse /pol/
>>
>>70004173
so?
>>
>>69998901
Hey buddy

You know that the events of this movie were made up

You know that the whole point of the movie is how people can use violent films as entertaining propaganda

God this board is fucking retarded
>>
>>70001873
Quentin Tarantino
>destroyed career
Kek
>>
>>70000319
And this is exactly not true in this movie. And this is why i think of it as the only tarantino movie i consider good. Neither werner, nor lambda, nor the guy brühl plays, nor the guy schweiger plays act like this from ideological reasons. None of them is portraied as a monster, all have good reason to act as they do. And still the bastards hunt them down and branded them as nazis.
>>
File: 1399584634571.jpg (30 KB, 498x363) Image search: [Google]
1399584634571.jpg
30 KB, 498x363
>>69999940
Are there really whites out there so caught up in their own race politics that they can't enjoy a solid revenge film against murderous oppressors? Django was great.

This isn't third wave feminist "muh patriarchy oppressurz" Most slave owners were real pieces of shit.

Not to blame only the South, most whites didn't even own slaves, or to say that good owners didn't exist, but oh my good god was it fucking horrible in some places.
>>
>>70004628

Repressed homosexuals excell at performance arts because they hate themselves due to the mum's inappropriate parenting. Unrepressed homosexuals are generally impish AIDS buffoons and sodomy clowns. Scorsese probably would have been a meat wrapper at a Salumeria if he were not a repressed faggot. Fuck off.
>>
>>69998901

You do realize that it's fantasy, not a BBC documentary, right?
>>
>>70004628
Fags are not welcome here, my dear AIDS fountain.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 499x499
>>70004627
>"high" military
>posting pictures like that
This would be top Kek if you were also swedish
>>
>>70005161

I would make that sex politik fags....but whatever.
>>
>historial fiction
>NOT HISTORICALLY ACCURATE

jesus christ pol
>>
>>69998821
>>70005019
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.