[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will society eventually treat evangelical Christians like they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Glenn-Beck-AP-5-640x480.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Glenn-Beck-AP-5-640x480.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
Will society eventually treat evangelical Christians like they treated gays?
On one hand I hate christianity but on the other discrimination is wrong, even though Christianity is the main source of all oppression.
>>
>>69997363
No, because evangelical Christians aren't disgusting, disease ridden, mentally ill, immoral, effeminate literal cock suckers.
>>
>>69997495
Correct, they are inbred, uneducated, jobless, meth addicted throwbacks.
>>
>>69997495
They are mentally ill and sometimes immoral.
>>
>>69997363
>Christianity is the main source of all oppression

hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha

>replying to bait with anything else than sage and

hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>69997363
>even though Christianity is the main source of all oppression.
>>
Christianity, Islam and so on already have the same status as faggots among us. Religious beliefs are treated the same way as mental disorders in our discrimination law.
>>
>>69997363
White Christians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dirty white liberal atheist scum
>>
>>69998055
>Sweden

How's your atheism working out for you? You enjoying the Mudslimes? And the inevitable cultural vacuum that atheism creates?
>>
>>69998055
I admire that. If you ever meet an American Christian you will see the value in calling these people deluded. They actually believe people rise from the dead and that there is a magician in the sky who will randomly grant wishess.
>>
What will Americans do when they destroy America? The only reason Trump isn't the nominee yet is evangelicals. It's possible that republicans may never be able to have an electable nominee because they have to pander to the evangelicals to get nominated which means destroying any chance of winning an election.

They're also heretics and only marginally more likable than islam.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.